Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 353 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    awesome... more guilt by association... you would have been useful in Nazi Germany

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Anyone find a good summary of this story... cause I can't find ****.

My understanding is she the only place she was listed as a minority was in Association of American Law Schools directory. She didn't list it in school or job applications.

but that's from CNN... I'd like to see someone more reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    what are you talking about in terms of law schools? I have never stated she got in or got preferential treatment even though that was her intent

and you missed the point on NA DNA...
    So if it's not that she used it to advance her career, then I guess it's her making conversation at dinner parties. This seems like a nothingburger to me.

What is the actual wrong/complaint here?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

sigh... I guess I should be clearer... she tried to benefit from it.
    How? when. Is it on her job applications or School applications? Is there evidence of that. My comment to you agreeing that she was wrong was because I believed that she did this on school and job applications. Is there evidence of that? And if it's just listed AFTER she was working at Harvard what the **** benefit is she hoping to gain. She's working at Harvard. At that point do you think she needs any of that?

My guess is you don't know **** and your are making assumptions you can't back up. Hell I just admitted to doing the same. Perhaps go find some information to base your claims on. I will stand with Dbroncs on this one now... this is a nothingburger. Well not a nothingburger considering everyone thinks something that isn't true... which is appropriate consider last week.
    Last edited by flips333; 10-16-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Yea I don't see any benefit to her from this other than a story for her to tell at a dinner party.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Anyone find a good summary of this story... cause I can't find ****.

My understanding is she the only place she was listed as a minority was in Association of American Law Schools directory. She didn't list it in school or job applications.

but that's from CNN... I'd like to see someone more reputable.
    she has used it multiple times in political campaigns to prop up her branding that she has a connection to the disenfranchised and underrepresented.

it is simply cynical and only undercuts some of the good work she actually has done.

she has used it multiple times in political campaigns to prop up her branding that she has a connection to the disenfranchised and underrepresented.

it is simply cynical and only undercuts some of the good work she actually has done.
    If that's the case then it's ******... but link or GTFO. My guess again is you are making assumptions based off what you think is true, rather than having any evidence for the claim. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by flips333; 10-16-2018 at 11:17 AM.

awesome... more guilt by association... you would have been useful in Nazi Germany
    lol wut. You have a tendency to say some loony things

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    If that's the case then it's ******... but link or GTFO. My guess again is you are making assumptions based off what you think is true, rather than having any evidence for the claim. Prove me wrong.
    How about her story about her father and mother marrying? She said her mother was so native and that her father's parents wouldn't allow their son to marry her so they had to elope to marry. Sounds like ******** to me.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Anyone else think Bernie would do far better running as an independent?
    Absolutely not, that’s how you hand away elections.

Institute ranked choice elections and then maybe we can revisit this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Again, incorrect. How is this hard for you to understand? If bernie ran 3rd party and people vote for him, that means they prefer him over the dem and trump. Nobody deserves your vote. Its called a democracy.
    I agree and love Bernie, but I’d rather not go through another 4 years of Trump. Bernie has a much better chance at the nomination this year because he’s a much bigger name now.

He runs third party to try to make them come to him and he may be dead or at least too old the next time around.

And I do believe they screwed him too.

Yankees Farm System

Warren really is an idiot... only the left wouldn't call her out for cultural appropriation. Imagine someone on the right claiming to be a NA with that type of back up

fwiw… my genealogy is traced back to the 1500s and I have a pure Ethiopian ancestor. I guess I should figure out how to exploit that fact.
    Cultural appropriation is 99.9% of the time absolute ********.

Yankees Farm System

I think we need to back up to remind everyone where this all comes from.

Because what you're alleging I do not believe is true. At it seems like a common mistake. That's why this tactic used by Brown and now Trump is so effective.

Most people have no idea why this is an issue in the first place.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

It’s so ****ing comical to watch Trump supporters, with alllllll the Shady **** in Trumps past and present, actually put up the pseudo “outrage” against Elizabeth Warren.

Unreal what you ****ers pick and choose what to care about and when. You guys are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s so ****ing comical to watch Trump supporters, with alllllll the Shady **** in Trumps past and present, actually put up the pseudo “outrage” against Elizabeth Warren.

Unreal what you ****ers pick and choose what to care about and when. You guys are pathetic.
    Warren: once listed herself as Native American on a non-job/college application.
    Trump: literal criminal.

It's insane.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Page 5 of 353 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast