Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 486 of 721 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 10813
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I missed this. So, again, what's Trump's healthcare plan? You didn't answer.

Or, if you just want to call him a dope in some weird way to justify having no plan at all: what's the GOP's healthcare plan? Or really just any prominent Republican's healthcare plan? Anything!?!
    You shouldn't confuse me for someone who justifies Trump. There's no justifying a lot of what Trump is/does, having no executable plan for health care is a part of that.

I'm not a Republican. I haven't claimed to support any Republican health plan. I literally don't know what you're yelling about.

The question about mottos was ****ing stupid. This is just another group of people who shouldn't be allowed to run a debate. They had time to ask people about their mottos but not about climate change. Very strange indeed!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The question about mottos was ****ing stupid. This is just another group of people who shouldn't be allowed to run a debate. They had time to ask people about their mottos but not about climate change. Very strange indeed!
    I liked the motto question. keep them on there feet. Bloomberg went last and still had nothing. What a tool. I hope next time they ask them if they could be a fruit which fruit would they be an why. Come on Dems get creative

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The entire debate was a disaster in every structural regard. It was literally the most poorly moderated one I can remember seeing in my lifetime - there may have been worse, but when I was trying to remember one, none came to mind.

CBS is a network clearly resting on its historical laurels, with an inexplicably large amount of work to do just to catch up to what could be deemed average. If such a thing as debate probation existed, they'd need to be on it for at least the next election cycle. That was inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Bernie has no way to pay for his programs, ZERO!

Using Wall St as the way is ridiculous. He is telling us fake crap! He has great ideas but no real way to pay unless every worker in the US pays 50% of their salary.

Bernie needs to understand that there are more workers than bosses, CEO’s of the worker’s company’s.

He just throws stuff out and expects all of his people to vote for him and they will but not the other 65% of America.
    He wants to increase taxes on wealthy, add payroll taxes to big companies, hold corporations to actual tax rates (not single digit rates), cut back military spending.....yet over and over you guys spew this same question of how to pay when the answer is in plain site. You’ve been brainwashed.

Nobody asked “how do we pay for it?” when we gutted revenue for the country with massive tax cuts for corporations or when we launch attacks around the world....

Just more red scare tactics from a dying corporatocracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He wants to increase taxes on wealthy, add payroll taxes to big companies, hold corporations to actual tax rates (not single digit rates), cut back military spending.....yet over and over you guys spew this same question of how to pay when the answer is in plain site. You’ve been brainwashed.

Nobody asked “how do we pay for it?” when we gutted revenue for the country with massive tax cuts for corporations or when we launch attacks around the world....

Just more red scare tactics from a dying corporatocracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea that's pretty clear. He's made a lot of ways for paying for what he wants to do. It's so weird and disturbing what it says about our morality that we don't insist that we fund our efforts to go kill Muslims in the Middle East but we demand that every penny of funding for efforts to help ensure our people live healthy lives. It's absolutely ****ed up.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Yea that's pretty clear. He's made a lot of ways for paying for what he wants to do.
    He has. Just not nearly enough, by virtually any objective measure, as pointed out by everybody else in his own party (again, not simply his opponents), the party whose support he needs to pass anything that he hopes to achieve. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    He has. Just not nearly enough, by virtually any objective measure, as pointed out by everybody else in his own party (again, not simply his opponents), the party whose support he needs to pass anything that he hopes to achieve. So there's that.
    They have just said talking points. They haven't attempted to actually break down the policy.
    _____

They have just said talking points. They haven't attempted to actually break down the policy.
    Many have indeed regurgitated talking points. Many others have delved into the numbers. It's all out there for those who want to look.

It's a matter of opinion, I think it's more likely that the vast, overwhelming majority of elected Democrats are right and Sanders is wrong. Bernie believers buy into the inverse. Disagreement is fine, that's why we vote.

MSNBC is getting serious blowback for their Bernie cover, especially Matthew and Todd Nazi comparison. As well as their negative covers of Bernie's supporters. Not only has Matthew been forced to (a weak one) apologizes, but the company president has promised to pivot from their past behavior. Right. I use to watch MSNBC but quit a long time ago because of their politic coverage including that Russian-gate bs. Also coming out is that Bloomberg will focus his money on attack ads on Bernie. He already voices his concern that to much focus is on moderates bringing each other down. To be read as bringing his arse's reputation down instead of Bernie.

Let's see if the DNC will follow the same policies. I doubt it. These fools, if they succeed in bringing down Bernie, will have a Pyrrhic victory. They better shift to supporting him if he comes out of Super Tuesday the undisputed winner or they will lose a huge chunk of their base. They best do what the republicans leadership did in 2016, follow their base and support their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Obama didn’t rack up debt? He more than tripled the debt during his 8 years.

The debt excuse will always be used and every President will always kick the can down the road.

I always said Bernie has great ideas but no really way to pay....and not even Bernie can stop the US Military so do t even go there as well.
    You made the statement that bernie had no way to pay for what he wants to do. That's a false statement. He can put us in debt in order to pay for what he wants to do, same way obama and trump did.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    MSNBC is getting serious blowback for their Bernie cover, especially Matthew and Todd Nazi comparison. As well as their negative covers of Bernie's supporters. Not only has Matthew been forced to (a weak one) apologizes, but the company president has promised to pivot from their past behavior. Right. I use to watch MSNBC but quit a long time ago because of their politic coverage including that Russian-gate bs. Also coming out is that Bloomberg will focus his money on attack ads on Bernie. He already voices his concern that to much focus is on moderates bringing each other down. To be read as bringing his arse's reputation down instead of Bernie.

Let's see if the DNC will follow the same policies. I doubt it. These fools, if they succeed in bringing down Bernie, will have a Pyrrhic victory. They better shift to supporting him if he comes out of Super Tuesday the undisputed winner or they will lose a huge chunk of their base. They best do what the republicans leadership did in 2016, follow their base and support their choice.
    I haven't seen it actually written or heard it spoken, but the word is that Nancy Pelosi indicated that this is happening.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I liked the motto question. keep them on there feet. Bloomberg went last and still had nothing. What a tool. I hope next time they ask them if they could be a fruit which fruit would they be an why. Come on Dems get creative
    Mayor Pete would have that answer on lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…It doesn't. He isn't and neither is she.

Political leaning will always carry some weight. Any individual would have a view as to what is best for the country as a whole.

Being white, black, male, female etc. should carry no weight.

Being white, black, male, female etc. has absolutely no relevance as to what is best for the country.

But you know all this.
    Political leaning has absolutely no relevance as to what is best for the country either. A Republican can be the best option for the country just as easily as a Democrat.

Point is, there are many things that have relevance to whether someone gets a job or not that probably shouldn't. But you know that as well.

I haven't seen it actually written or heard it spoken, but the word is that Nancy Pelosi indicated that this is happening.
    It's really all contingent on how dominant Sanders is on Super Tuesday. If he does things like beat Warren in MA (maybe), beat Amy in MN (doubtful) or grab like 11-12 out of 14, Pelosi & co are really, I *think*, left without a choice.

What I think, and admittedly hope, is more likely to happen is that he grabs around half the states, the also-rans finally stop also running, and we're left with Sanders, Biden and Bloomberg. Then it becomes an actual wide open race, even with what would be Sanders' strong delegate lead, because you've still got 31 states to go. If Bernie goes to Milwaukee with only a plurality, it's clear to me (speaking for only myself here) the DNC will hand it to one of the other guys, in what will make for some of the best political theater of our lifetime.