Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 393 of 476 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Dissapointing to hear about Our Revolution, but Sanders hasn't even been associated with them since 2016. They support his bid but he has no influence over what they do.
    Might be too subtle a distinction for most twidiots.

Oh yah, I fully expect a constant barrage of any little thing they can connect to Bernie heading into the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Probably a good time to point out that Hillary didn't say Tulsi specifically was a Russian asset. She just put it out there and Tulsi's guilty mind made her lash out. Warren didn't lash out, Harris didn't lash out, Klobachar didn't lash out...nope only Tulsi lashed out.

Also probably a good time to point out that Fox Business is conservative media...
    Also probably a good time to point out that you immediately latched on to this accusation as being about Gabbard and being 100% true from day one to now.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Despite anybody who tries to be informed knows that the opposite is true. Bernie should have been the nominee, and he would have won.
    This fact is probably what pisses dems off more than anything.

They greased the wheels for Hilly and she was given a gift and they lost. Any other candidate probably would have beaten Trump.

And no one ever seems to wonder why there was hardly anyone running in 2010 and over 20 dems running in 2020.

question: did Joe Biden do anything for Historically Black Colleges and Universities when he was Vice President?

he has said this..

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Electability!

Two sundowning seniors yelling at each other about how they're actually less-corrupt than the other over the course of 3-4 debates this fall!?!?! Sounds thrilling!
    Hey what's up?!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Electability!

Two sundowning seniors yelling at each other about how they're actually less-corrupt than the other over the course of 3-4 debates this fall!?!?! Sounds thrilling!
    There's no chance Trump would show up to debate Bernie. He might show up for 1 debate against Biden.

Debates have lost all value now anyway. It used to be a debate of issues and policies set up by the League of Women Voters. People watched. People learned and reacted and based their support on it.

Now it’s a media spectacle. Questions like “Candidate A, your opponent said you were a corrupt poopyhead. How do you respond?” And then a bunch of slimy cable execs pray for a heated exchange to drive ratings and fill the next three days of overractionary panels discussing the value of a soundbite that no voters care about because they decided which party is getting their vote 4 years ago.

And we’re all suckers who will tune in and watch and argue about it in here even though we have no interest in the opposition.

There's no chance Trump would show up to debate Bernie. He might show up for 1 debate against Biden.
    Disagree.

Any candidate refusing to debate would be committing political suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Disagree.

He's already been threatening not do them. He'll keep it up, finally agree to one, and you'll all give him a pass as usual. After all the **** he's done I won't buy for a second that not debating is going to be the breaking point for Trump fans.

He's already been threatening not do them. He'll keep it up, finally agree to one, and you'll all give him a pass as usual. After all the **** he's done I won't buy for a second that not debating is going to be the breaking point for Trump fans.
    Haven't heard any of what you are alluding to, but, I'll take your word for it.

The only reason I could see Trump refusing to debate is if the dems set up 2 - 3 debates and try to keep FOX News (GASP!!!) out of it. That would be unfair and he would be against something like that. However, I doubt if even that wlll happen.

He would be nuts to refuse to debate.

Bolded: Yeah…all Trump fans are just nutty whack jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Honestly if all Trump did was hiss, I might support him. That’s what I want from my president. A display of power recognized all around the animal kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Disagree.

Except Trump. He’ll claim the debates are rigged and everyone of his voters will repeat it like a parrot.

But he would never refuse. The man wants as much attention as possible. Even if he got crushed in a debate he’d claim victory (like debate 1 in 2016) and everyone would buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Debates have lost all value now anyway. It used to be a debate of issues and policies set up by the League of Women Voters. People watched. People learned and reacted and based their support on it.

Now it’s a media spectacle. Questions like “Candidate A, your opponent said you were a corrupt poopyhead. How do you respond?” And then a bunch of slimy cable execs pray for a heated exchange to drive ratings and fill the next three days of overractionary panels discussing the value of a soundbite that no voters care about because they decided which party is getting their vote 4 years ago.

And we’re all suckers who will tune in and watch and argue about it in here even though we have no interest in the opposition.
    They are mostly unwatchable since it's clear the questions have been pre-cleared in a lot of cases, and by the time we get to this point, all the rebels who will go off script are long gone.