Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 390 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 17856
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I’m kinda with ya on this. I think she’s the one they put up to steal some “I just want a female candidate” progressives and split that side. Her reward will either be winning the nomination or Bidens runningmate as a thank you for weeding out Bernie....and then they’ll lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s amazing that one party talks about how when another one of their candidates wins the primary that they don’t support. Republicans weren’t running around saying they would lose if Jeb Bush lost to Ben Carson or Scott Walker. They go out there and support that person like warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It’s amazing that one party talks about how when another one of their candidates wins the primary that they don’t support. Republicans weren’t running around saying they would lose if Jeb Bush lost to Ben Carson or Scott Walker. They go out there and support that person like warriors.
    The king of partisan hackery has spoken.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The king of partisan hackery has spoken.
    Does that make you the queen?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Does that make you the queen?
    Nope.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Probably because the Republicans for the most part are one party and the Democrats are two (or more) parties.

Judging from Hillary attacks on Bernie, we are definitely more than two parties. AOC points this out this weekend when she said if this was a European country, she and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party.

It is easier to take over a party then create a third party. The tea party/rabid right takes over of the republican party during Obama's administration. And the rift between the moderate and progressives in the democrat party. If Bernie wins the nomination, this upcoming Democrat convention will be loud and bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Judging from Hillary attacks on Bernie, we are definitely more than two parties. AOC points this out this weekend when she said if this was a European country, she and Biden wouldn't even be in the same party.

It is easier to take over a party then create a third party. The tea party/rabid right takes over of the republican party during Obama's administration. And the rift between the moderate and progressives in the democrat party. If Bernie wins the nomination, this upcoming Democrat convention will be loud and bitter.
    Rank-choice voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Rank-choice voting.
    We need this so bad. It would solve so many issues.

Yankees Farm System

ain't going to happen. I just don't see anything that truly may this government more representative happening.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 01:47 PM.

ain't going to happen. I just don't see anything that truly may this government more representative happening.
    I imagine it would be a long ways away because it would knee cap the political parties a lot.

Yankees Farm System

Hillary is a such a *****. As much as Hillary supporters want to whine, she was pretty much handed the nomination. Bernie, who disagrees with her on plenty, mostly because she's just as much in bed with corporations as the republicans, still campaigned for her and threw her as much support as he could. Hillary, 4 years later, completely trashing Bernie in the middle of the primaries. It's expected, as Hillary and her ilk don't want anything to do with getting money out of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Hillary is a such a *****. As much as Hillary supporters want to whine, she was pretty much handed the nomination. Bernie, who disagrees with her on plenty, mostly because she's just as much in bed with corporations as the republicans, still campaigned for her and threw her as much support as he could. Hillary, 4 years later, completely trashing Bernie in the middle of the primaries. It's expected, as Hillary and her ilk don't want anything to do with getting money out of politics.
    True that. It is all about the benjamins. When it comes to maintaining this broken system, the moderate would whether work with the republicans than the progressives.

Right now, the moderate dem and the mass media are out to wreck Bernie, thus you saw the orchestrated news attacks on Bernie (stating made-up issues on Bernie and sexism) leading up to Warren backstabbing him in the back. NYT endorsing Warren and Amy Klobuchar, two widely different candidates in this race. It's incidents like this that make me see red when people call these news outlets left-leaning. They are centrist news outlets and they support only centrist candidates, thus we see Biden getting passes on his wanting to cut SSI or Warren constant lies to build herself up in the public eyes and Mayor Pete and Amy Klobuchar build up

If Hillary have some lies and rants against Bernie or Tulsi, the media are pushing mikes in front of her. And then demanding these two to defend themselves, constantly.

I am getting real tired of that bit h.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    They consistently attack Bernie as they cry how he and his supporters are so nasty and don’t really support them. It just shows how they are really only interested in supporting each other when it benefits them.

Yankees Farm System

True that. It is all about the benjamins. When it comes to maintaining this broken system, the moderate would whether work with the republicans than the progressives.

Right now, the moderate dem and the mass media are out to wreck Bernie, thus you saw the orchestrated news attacks on Bernie (stating made-up issues on Bernie and sexism) leading up to Warren backstabbing him in the back. NYT endorsing Warren and Amy Klobuchar, two widely different candidates in this race. It's incidents like this that make me see red when people call these news outlets left-leaning. They are centrist news outlets and they support only centrist candidates, thus we see Biden getting passes on his wanting to cut SSI or Warren constant lies to build herself up in the public eyes and Mayor Pete and Amy Klobuchar build up

If Hillary have some lies and rants against Bernie or Tulsi, the media are pushing mikes in front of her. And then demanding these two to defend themselves, constantly.

I am getting real tired of that bit h.
    For sure. All the major news stations are owned by billionaires and they without doubt influence the content. Maintaining the same broken system is in their best interest.

If you want a real cynical view of the presidential election process, read this Chris Hedges opinion piece from a full year ago:

”Those who do not play this game...are ridiculed and marginalized by a monochromatic corporate media that banishes qualification, ambiguity, nuance and genuine dialogue. Those...who attempt to defy the rules of the game are punished. The goal is entertainment. Politicians who are good entertainers do well. The poor entertainers do badly. The networks seek to attract viewers and increase profits, not disseminate information about political issues. Voters have little or no say in who decides to run, who gets funded, how campaigns are managed, what television ads say, which candidates get covered by the press or who gets invited to presidential debates. They are spectators, pawns used to legitimize political farce.“

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/a-...-a-circus-now/