Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 291 of 357 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5348
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You said the troops were going home. They aren't. You shouldn't believe everything a pathological liar tells you.

And some of those "muh Kurds", children no less, are being treated for phosphorus.

But who cares, right? Gotta get that Trump Tower Istanbul built

Thank god we invaded Iraq then. Those poor people being tortured under saddam are finally free.

And that last sentence... come on it just hurts your argument lol.
    Last edited by thomass; 10-20-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Thank god we invaded Iraq then. Those poor people being tortured under saddam are finally free.

And that last sentence... come on it just hurts your argument lol.
    What are you talking about? Are the troops going home or not? That was the goal, no? Are you ok with Turkey using chemical weapons on children just so the troops can protect the Homeland, Riyadh?

It hurts my argument with the likes of you who plug their ears when talk of Trump being corrupt comes up.

I mean, if the troops aren't going back to the American soil, what was the point of Trump suckling on Erodgan's balls?

What are you talking about? Are the troops going home or not? That was the goal, no? Are you ok with Turkey using chemical weapons on children just so the troops can protect the Homeland, Riyadh?

It hurts my argument with the likes of you who plug their ears when talk of Trump being corrupt comes up.

I mean, if the troops aren't going back to the American soil, what was the point of Trump suckling on Erodgan's balls?
    So what people like HRC, mitt Romney and kristol are melting over is the removal of Troops from northern Syria, an active war zone for a long time now. But yes, I’d love for them all to come home. But that’s my fundamental view of foreign policy and that’s irregardless of who’s in power. HRC has supported every military action since she’s held power, which I’m hoping we can agree is not a good thing? So naturally I’m going to backup tulsi and trump when it comes to changing our foreign policy.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

AOC supporting Bernie will cost hjim as many votes as it gets him. Maybe more.

Bad move on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Bad move on his part.
    If it costs him as many as it gets him, wouldn't that be a push?

Bad move on his part.
    Is a hjim the male counterpart to a hijab?

If it costs him as many as it gets him, wouldn't that be a push?
    Well yeah.

Point here is that her endorsement is not an advantage.

Well yeah.

Point here is that her endorsement is not an advantage.
    Sure it is. We are talking about him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sure it is. We are talking about him.

Believe me, it doesn't help him. Undecided people will take one look at her on his sidelines and it's see you later.

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    And now HRC has gone full joe McCarthy because someone disagrees with her foreign policy. Joe would be so proud.
    She did a great job of ensuring that Tulsi doesn’t becoming 2020’s Jill Stein. All by never even mentioning Tulsi’s name.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Believe me, it doesn't help him. Undecided people will take one look at her on his sidelines and it's see you later.
    No. She is a popular public figure. it get headlines and helps. No one is deciding who to vote for based on if someone else is also voting for/supports them.

Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She did a great job of ensuring that Tulsi doesn’t becoming 2020’s Jill Stein. All by never even mentioning Tulsi’s name.
    Probably correct, and just another good example of how the system is rigged in favor of those in power.

No. She is a popular public figure. it get headlines and helps. No one is deciding who to vote for based on if someone else is also voting for/supports them.

You are wrong on many counts.

If, by chance Bernie gets the nominee, then she will have little effect on the outcome of the election one way or the other.

Where she causes a problem for Bernie is in the primaries. There are a dozen choices for dems in the dem primaries. Most people, even on the dem side, see this idiot for the fool that she is. She may have some appeal to the millennials but I wonder how many of them actually vote in the primaries. (Most polling places do not have scooter and skateboard parking.) Dems on the fence will be driven from Bernie to Lizzy or Kamala (probably Lizzy) if AOC and the other two throw their support to Bernie.

Hilly could have the same effect (that is if she doesn't run herself…still possible). I am not too sure how many dem candidates knocking themselves out want her for an endorsement. Most dems would probable wish she would just fade away. Probably as tired of her as most of the electorate is. Time for her to go away.

You are wrong on many counts.

If, by chance Bernie gets the nominee, then she will have little effect on the outcome of the election one way or the other.

Where she causes a problem for Bernie is in the primaries. There are a dozen choices for dems in the dem primaries. Most people, even on the dem side, see this idiot for the fool that she is. She may have some appeal to the millennials but I wonder how many of them actually vote in the primaries. (Most polling places do not have scooter and skateboard parking.) Dems on the fence will be driven from Bernie to Lizzy or Kamala (probably Lizzy) if AOC and the other two throw their support to Bernie.

Hilly could have the same effect (that is if she doesn't run herself…still possible). I am not too sure how many dem candidates knocking themselves out want her for an endorsement. Most dems would probable wish she would just fade away. Probably as tired of her as most of the electorate is. Time for her to go away.
    I’m right. You are very jealous of this women. It blinds you

I’m right. You are very jealous of this women. It blinds you

We'll see.

Why am I jealous of this woman?

It irritates me that someone this stupid has some sort of influence, or even any sort of influence, over our country. She won a primary where only 20% turned out to vote and she won (Yes, she did win) by about 4,000 votes in a district that "a glass of water would have won if it was democrat" (Pelosi's words, mot mine). And she gets constant publicity yet has done more harm than good during her term. Ask Amazon.

So jealous…no.

Irritated…absolutely.