Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 245 of 283 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4232
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I mean the most famous political dynasty, the Kennedy's, are Democrats. And 2/3 last Presidential nominees were Clintons. I don't think political dynasties are restricted to Republicans.
    I look all about for the people chanting for Chelsea Clinton to run for president. She's eligible Democrats! We're not talking dynasties until you are multi-generational. Kennedy's, Bush's, etc. The Trump's are pushing their younglings as presidential candidates. I don't see anyone pushing the Clinton's younglings as such.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Your conspiracy theory that Michelle Obama will run for President is one of the more bizarre conspiracies. Especially because you are so adamant about it.
    I am not adamant about it. i could just see it happening. I hope I'm wrong. (But that would bring up the greatest conspiracy rumor of all…some people think she's a you know what.)

All these families and "dynasties" need to go away. I keep hearing about Chelsea running for something small to get her feet wet. Something about Trump's kids.

We all need to move on.

Everyone should retire like Jimmy Carter. Nice guy just chillin' in a quiet town. Everyone's good neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So any candidate who loses an election has to go away? Should Jimmy Carter keep his distance too? He got his *** whooped in the Rust Belt and Florida.

Florida:
    Hillary lost by 1.2%
    Carter lost by 17%

Ohio:
    Hillary lost by 8.1%
    Carter lost by 10.6%

Michigan:
    Hillary lost by 0.2%
    Carter lost by 6.5%

So sorry but I don't accept that because someone lost a couple states means they have no value.
    Simply losing wasn’t my original point. Do you really not see a difference between Carter and Hillary? She’s hated by liberals and conservatives. She’s tainted for moderate.

I mean she was the second most disliked candidate of all time and botched a layup of an election year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Simply losing wasn’t my original point. Do you really not see a difference between Carter and Hillary? She’s hated by liberals and conservatives. She’s tainted for moderate.

I mean she was the second most disliked candidate of all time and botched a layup of an election year.

I wonder if she’s hated for some reason because Democrats decided that they would let a potentially very effective president be tarred and feathered for 25 years and make absolutely no attempt to defend her. Just write her off when she’s attacked.

I wonder if she’s hated for some reason because Democrats decided that they would let a potentially very effective president be tarred and feathered for 25 years and make absolutely no attempt to defend her. Just write her off when she’s attacked.
    Shes hated for being a ****ing vulcan with zero sex appeal.

If you're referring to Hilly…

She is probably even disliked bu many Dems in power. I would think a lot of Dems were irritated by how everyone was seemingly told to just step aside and give Hilly her turn.

Some sort of a deal was made. Why else would there be 25 candidates no but only 2 or three ion 2016. My theory… she was promised the top seat i she would support BO for his first term and keep her mouth shut. And she did.

Also, in general Carter's favorability has gone up steadily over time. But there was a reason he was a one term President. He was not the most well liked President in his time either.

Also, in general Carter's favorability has gone up steadily over time. But there was a reason he was a one term President. He was not the most well liked President in his time either.
    Well, hell, Dubya’s favorability rating has gone up since he left office, which shows you that Americans are even bigger idiots than you’d imagine.

Gabbard: I don’t support open boarders. Without a secure boarder you don’t have a country. And what the other candidates are pushing for is essentially open boarders”

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...435767808?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Gabbard: I don’t support open boarders. Without a secure boarder you don’t have a country. And what the other candidates are pushing for is essentially open boarders”

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...435767808?s=21

Please, detail what about the other candidates plans push for open borders. I'm sure you know the details. Another fun fact, Tulsi is the only candidate to push for conversion therapy for the gays.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Please, detail what about the other candidates plans push for open borders. I'm sure you know the details. Another fun fact, Tulsi is the only candidate to push for conversion therapy for the gays.
    She’s playing Trump and the Republican’s game. No Democrat really supports open borders. It’s a bull**** claim and everyone knows it is.

Before you challenge other people (and you should on this, I like that you do), I do have to ask....how did you feel about Trump mocking a handicapped person?

Because I agree that the Dems should be consistent if they want to prove integrity. But if you’re good with him doing that, then you’re not exactly the best judge of character to be challenging anyone in here. As someone who criticized both Al Franken and Roy Moore, I’m happy to take over.

Ah hem....YO Dems....where you at on holding Kamala accountable for this comment and reaction.....or holding her accountable on dozens of other hypocritical issues?

the issue with this is Trump didn't mock the disabled reporter for being disabled. this has been shown but people don't care about what is accurate.

should a reporter that happens to be disabled be excluded from criticism or being mocked? that wouldn't be equality.

should the President of the United States be mocking anyone? not really, but if Trump is going to be mocked and attacked the way he has been, then I don't see a problem with him acting the same way.

No I’m not ok with someone pretending to be something they’re not. But maybe you missed the part where she is part Native American. You read over the story of how she took the DNA test and completely ignores that it revealed she has Native American DNA.

this is comical. Elizabeth Warren is less Native American than most white people. this was in the DNA test that she herself revealed.
    if Trump had done this same thing anyone that doesn't like Trump would be calling it yet another lie, but this is from a Democrat so it's totally fine.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the issue with this is Trump didn't mock the disabled reporter for being disabled. this has been shown but people don't care about what is accurate.

should a reporter that happens to be disabled be excluded from criticism or being mocked? that wouldn't be equality.

should the President of the United States be mocking anyone? not really, but if Trump is going to be mocked and attacked the way he has been, then I don't see a problem with him acting the same way.

this is comical. Elizabeth Warren is less Native American than most white people. this was in the DNA test that she herself revealed.
    if Trump had done this same thing anyone that doesn't like Trump would be calling it yet another lie, but this is from a Democrat so it's totally fine.
    I dont think they'd call it a lie. Did you see the top end of your post?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I dont think they'd call it a lie. Did you see the top end of your post?
    You’re wasting your time.

How can anyone vote for the looney left after they forced the New Times to change a headline?

I am usually in the middle and will sway to either side on certain issues...

But that was enough for me...

The NY Times is pathetically weak as well for doing that.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 09-10-2019 at 09:54 AM.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009