Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 241 of 393 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5886
  1. #3601
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I’ve already said he was wrong about that? I’m not like broncos though who constantly brings up Trump mocking the reporter while ignoring what Harris said

    But whatever


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn’t know that or remember that. Ok my bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3602
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I get to tell everyone what to do
    The reason why is because Im like the mom of psd. If I dont scold you guys, who will?? Some need spankings even.
    Yikes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3603
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yikes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. In my defense I made the last part up while I was high. Im old enough to be someones mom here probably. Scolding is something im super good at.

  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,068
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Lol. In my defense I made the last part up while I was high. Im old enough to be someones mom here probably. Scolding is something im super good at.
    Lol in your defense you don’t have to apologize because we all know you’re a joke, but you’re great because that’s what PSD stands for which is where my standard lies boo

  5. #3605
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Lol in your defense you don’t have to apologize because we all know you’re a joke, but you’re great because that’s what PSD stands for which is where my standard lies boo
    Im a joke? How so

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Lol. In my defense I made the last part up while I was high. Im old enough to be someones mom here probably. Scolding is something im super good at.
    Ha fair enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #3607
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Im a joke? How so
    I hope you’re a knock knock joke. I miss those.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3608
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I hope you’re a knock knock joke. I miss those.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CityofTreez has anger management issues. I let him drunk vent on me.

  9. #3609
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    CityofTreez has anger management issues. I let him drunk vent on me.
    Ha. [Drunk voice] annnnd another thing.....what’s with all these damn trees in my city....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3610
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Warren is apparently meeting and appearing with Hillary.

    ....do any of the Dems other than Bernie even want to win?

  11. #3611
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,781
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Warren is apparently meeting and appearing with Hillary.

    ....do any of the Dems other than Bernie even want to win?
    Warren bothers me. It seems she is trying to burn the candle from both ends.

    https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/09...m-with-warren/

    While Counterpunch is by their own admission dedicated to “muckraking”, there seems to be some measure of concern for Warren’s candidacy (at least for those who consider themselves true progressives).

  12. #3612
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So you’re saying handicapped people are dumb and stupid?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You’re the only one saying that.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  13. #3613
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,200
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Warren is apparently meeting and appearing with Hillary.

    ....do any of the Dems other than Bernie even want to win?
    What is wrong with that exactly? She appears to be the only person interested in bringing the two wings of the party together. Hillary was the last nominee of the party and speaks to a lot of the more moderate section of the party.

  14. #3614
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Warren bothers me. It seems she is trying to burn the candle from both ends.

    https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/09...m-with-warren/

    While Counterpunch is by their own admission dedicated to “muckraking”, there seems to be some measure of concern for Warren’s candidacy (at least for those who consider themselves true progressives).
    Warren is the DNC solution on how to carry moderates who think Bernie is a Russian socialist without losing all progressives. Forgetting that Trump would likely beat her badly in Florida and Ohio.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3615
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,033
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What is wrong with that exactly? She appears to be the only person interested in bringing the two wings of the party together. Hillary was the last nominee of the party and speaks to a lot of the more moderate section of the party.
    Anyone with hopes of winning should avoid Hillary like the plague.

    Trump was the most disliked candidate of all time but she was the second most disliked and lost. She is Dukakis and Mondale but actually hated. Stay away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •