Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 218 of 894 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 13401
  1. #3256
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    26,998
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What are you talking about? That is absolutely what he said. Here is what I said he said:



    Now here is his actual tweet:



    That is what he said. You keep saying what he said is current law but you keep only posting half the current law.

    This is lying.

    You are a liar.

    Stop lying.


    And as for you dropping it. No, not gonna happen until you admit you're wrong. When you return Tuesday, I will be sure to mention this. I will mention this more often than you mention that Trump didn't enact a Muslim Ban. You may as well stop replying to this thread altogether unless you're prepared to admit you knew exactly what he meant and that you're lying about his words being exactly like current law. Because every post I will remind you.

    I have posted WORD FOR WORD what Bernie Sanders said. you are the one that literally said what you think he is saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not all of them. You can lose your right to vote for several reasons. I think Bernie is saying there is nothing that should cause you to lose your right to vote, something I don't agree with in total (though I agree many who currently have the right taken away should have it restored).
    I also think Bernie Sanders does not want there to be any exceptions. but that is not what he said in this tweet and nothing other than this tweet.
    I have said this already..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't think Bernie Sanders is stupid. I have to assume he meant more than what this tweet alone said. but he said "End of discussion" which means people should only go by his tweet.

    I have no problem assuming Bernie wants literally everyone 18 to be eligible to vote no matter what, no exceptions. but that is not what the tweet said.
    when someone is not clear what they meant then it's easy for people to assume. that is why I have shown people/tweets saying the same thing I have said. if Bernie had continued with this and said something comparable to no exceptions no matter what then nobody would be able to question what he is saying, that we have both done evident by your own post above. if Bernie was clear then you would know, you wouldn't have to think what he saying. your own words valade16, "I think Bernie is saying."







    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are great at locking yourself in to the most inane of arguments.

    this is one where I thought it was obvious from day 1. I'm literally using word for word what Bernie Sanders said, but apparently everyone is just supposed to understand what he meant.







    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Biden hasn't molested child one.
    molested could/would be a stretch. I haven't seen or heard of anyone saying Biden "molested" them. but people should be able to be honest. clearly Biden has made women/girls uncomfortable. with as easy as sexual assault gets thrown around it would not surprise me if someone thinks what Biden has done crosses into sexual assault.







    Joe Biden deserves to be criticized.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #3257
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4
    You can't disqualify some1 for having more money this doesn't make sense. I am sure you wanna live in Venezuela where everyone is equal, but truth is everyone is not equal. Sooner you realize it the better.

  3. #3258
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,097
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Yeah, "just" stupid lol
    The guy was 16 and said rap lyrics and stuff on Twitter. Let’s document everything you said when you were a teenager loll

    The biggest loser was whoever went through all his tweets from when he was a kid. Probably some dumb Cubs fan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #3259
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,365
    Quote Originally Posted by deneengspencer View Post
    You can't disqualify some1 for having more money this doesn't make sense. I am sure you wanna live in Venezuela where everyone is equal, but truth is everyone is not equal. Sooner you realize it the better.
    Apples and oranges. Venezuela is an authoritarian nation. Bernie Sanders is anti-authoritarian.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  5. #3260
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    34,889
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have posted WORD FOR WORD what Bernie Sanders said. you are the one that literally said what you think he is saying.

    I also think Bernie Sanders does not want there to be any exceptions. but that is not what he said in this tweet and nothing other than this tweet.
    I have said this already..

    when someone is not clear what they meant then it's easy for people to assume. that is why I have shown people/tweets saying the same thing I have said. if Bernie had continued with this and said something comparable to no exceptions no matter what then nobody would be able to question what he is saying, that we have both done evident by your own post above. if Bernie was clear then you would know, you wouldn't have to think what he saying. your own words valade16, "I think Bernie is saying."

    this is one where I thought it was obvious from day 1. I'm literally using word for word what Bernie Sanders said, but apparently everyone is just supposed to understand what he meant.
    1. What I meant was I'm thinking therefore I know what he was saying. You do not think, therefore you don't know.

    2. Yeah, he said that his policy would be anyone over 18 and a citizen can vote end of story. There are no exceptions because his tweet did not say there are any exceptions period. What is so hard to understand about that?

    3. Comparable to no exceptions no matter what? That would be "end of discussion". That's literally what it means.


    The truth is you lied about saying Bernie Sanders said what is current law by cutting off the sentence before it mentioned exceptions. And you even admit you know exactly what he's saying:


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I also think Bernie Sanders does not want there to be any exceptions.
    So you know exactly what he meant and what he said. There is no confusion yet you keep arguing because you hate liberals and since Bernie is liberal you must hate him and everything he says. Shameful.

  6. #3261
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,779
    I'm pretty much checked out here. Arguing with the least interesting and intelligent reactionaries in the world. The reality that things are only getting worse. Hell world.

    But somehow, the idea that we're less than a year away from having to watch two sundowning grandpas sit on stage and yell at each other about how their brains are less rotten than the other's as they vie for the Presidency actually makes me even more depressed! Hard to believe, but it can get worse!

    There's still a lot of time left for Biden to sabotage himself, but he's proving to be more resilient right now than I'd hope. If what Democrats learn from 4 years of Trump is "Joe Biden's the guy we need", well, ****. Might as well throw up the white flag. The one guy who's less inspiring than Hillary...but just happens to be buddies with Obama. That's good enough!



    Sanders and Warren seem to be the most resilient candidates after him. Hopefully there's enough mutual support between the two of them that when one leaves, the other can topple Biden.

    Harris seemingly is dipping again. Maybe she shouldn't have turned on single payer
    HELLO

  7. #3262
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    26,998
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    1. What I meant was I'm thinking therefore I know what he was saying. You do not think, therefore you don't know.

    2. Yeah, he said that his policy would be anyone over 18 and a citizen can vote end of story. There are no exceptions because his tweet did not say there are any exceptions period. What is so hard to understand about that?

    3. Comparable to no exceptions no matter what? That would be "end of discussion". That's literally what it means.


    The truth is you lied about saying Bernie Sanders said what is current law by cutting off the sentence before it mentioned exceptions. And you even admit you know exactly what he's saying:




    So you know exactly what he meant and what he said. There is no confusion yet you keep arguing because you hate liberals and since Bernie is liberal you must hate him and everything he says. Shameful.
    did Bernie Sanders continue or did he say end of discussion?

    you have basically agreed with me since you posted what you think he is saying.

    nothing will change what Bernie said without saying anything about exceptions is already the current law.
    "If you are a citizen 18 years or older, you are eligible to vote."
    The right of citizens of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, to vote
    now you but I cut off the part about exceptions. then I can but Bernie didn't say anything about exceptions either. since there currently are exceptions, it should be important for Bernie to clarify no exceptions. he failed to do that. if Bernie had made it clear that wanted no exceptions, like we both agree he meant, then this would still not be going back and forth.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #3263
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    34,889
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did Bernie Sanders continue or did he say end of discussion?

    you have basically agreed with me since you posted what you think he is saying.

    nothing will change what Bernie said without saying anything about exceptions is already the current law.

    now you but I cut off the part about exceptions. then I can but Bernie didn't say anything about exceptions either. since there currently are exceptions, it should be important for Bernie to clarify no exceptions. he failed to do that. if Bernie had made it clear that wanted no exceptions, like we both agree he meant, then this would still not be going back and forth.
    Bernie didn't say anything about exceptions because saying "end of discussion" means there are no exceptions. Seriously, what don't you get about that? He clarified no exceptions by saying end of discussion.

    Here is how it plays out:

    Special: So anyone 18 and a citizen can vote? What about exceptions?

    Bernie: End of discussion.

    Special: But you didn't say anything about exceptions.

    Bernie: End of discussion.

    Special: So from actually reading what you wrote there are no exceptions because you didn't say anything about them?

    Bernie: Yes.


    The end of discussion is saying there will be no exceptions. This is so easy that even you understood it:

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I also think Bernie Sanders does not want there to be any exceptions.
    So if you know what Bernie Sanders meant, why are you lying and saying you don't know?

  9. #3264
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    93,662
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So if you know what Bernie Sanders meant, why are you lying and saying you don't know?
    It's best to just ignore him.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #3265
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,355
    Quote Originally Posted by deneengspencer View Post
    You can't disqualify some1 for having more money this doesn't make sense. I am sure you wanna live in Venezuela where everyone is equal, but truth is everyone is not equal. Sooner you realize it the better.
    Speaking in right wing bumper sticker propaganda gets us nowhere.

    Yes, anyone left of center is a commi socialist who wants to change their gender, marry the same gender, move to Venezuela and kill babies.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #3266
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    93,662
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Speaking in right wing bumper sticker propaganda gets us nowhere.

    Yes, anyone left of center is a commi socialist who wants to change their gender, marry the same gender, move to Venezuela and kill babies.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know me so well. But you left out my Satanist leanings.

  12. #3267
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,974
    With Hickenlooper out I’m all in on Yang


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #3268
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,974
    UBI, UBI,UBI!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #3269
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The guy was 16 and said rap lyrics and stuff on Twitter. Let’s document everything you said when you were a teenager loll

    The biggest loser was whoever went through all his tweets from when he was a kid. Probably some dumb Cubs fan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm all for young, ignorant people like Hader learning from past mistakes and rehabilitating ****** behavior.

    You're way off base by saying he was saying "rap lyrics and stuff" lmao

  15. #3270
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    93,662
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    With Hickenlooper out I’m all in on Yang


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ewing in the #YangGang
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •