Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 288 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4311
    I for one am STUNNED that Pete Buttigieg hired a Goldman Sachs exec to be his national policy director.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I for one am STUNNED that Pete Buttigieg hired a Goldman Sachs exec to be his national policy director.
    Probably one of his old buddies from McKinsey...

He’s very Obama-ish. Trying to be a progressive voice of reason and unite liberals and traditional Dems. He’s ahead in Iowa last I looked so if that state sets the tone...he could be the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this you right now?

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Warren called on congress and regulators to act immediately to warning signs of an economic crash.
    High corporate and household debt and a decline in the U.S. manufacturing industry left the nation vulnerable to “serious shocks on the horizon that could cause our economy’s shaky foundation to crumble.”

I read somewhere that average household debt in the US is greater today than it was 15 years ago (and we know how that worked out: extremely well for a few; not so good for many others).

I’ll see if I can find the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Already got a flag, thanks. Flying nicely in today’s breeze — upside down of course.
    You are such a bad-***!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are such a bad-***!
    You again? Got lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is this you right now?

I don't see why this is surprising, I think people assume Buttigieg is far left because he's openly gay but he's probably one of the most fiscally conservatives running.

https://twitter.com/the_bernie_bro/s...026950657?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Trump has alienated a number of swing voters who voted for him in 2016 that won't vote for him in 2020. I also don't see many 2016 Hillary voters changing their vote to Trump in 2020.

The economy is hot for the billion corporations, but not for the average Joe.

Enough with the Omar crap. What the president of the United States says is far more important than what a member of Congress says.
    typically one would expect this. typically members of Congress would not get nearly the same attention because the media would not be covering them as much. things have changed with social media where people like AOC and Omar (along with Trump) can get their voice out just as easily to be just as important and the what the President says.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Trump labeled those who chanted “Send her back” at his NC rally “incredible patriots.”

Gott Bless Amerika...

please supply a link to back this up.

it is possible to be against the chanting send her back, and have something different to say about others in attendance.

it would be good for people to not generalize everyone, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea someone gets a little handsy is one thing. But someone whose been credibly accused of sexual assault including by minors is on a whole different level of disgusting.
    a little handsy? there is enough pictures and videos to show that Joe Biden is more than just a little handsy. he would not have been confronted about this if it was just a little handsy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Here’s a video of Trump grabbing a woman’s butt and this is a man accused by 17 different people of sexual assault, who paid bush money to women he cheated on his wife with, bragged about assisting women and spying on them in a changing room, but yes please pretend you give a **** about Biden being handsy you partisan hack:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/unear...on-the-behind/

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I don't see why this is surprising, I think people assume Buttigieg is far left because he's openly gay but he's probably one of the most fiscally conservatives running.
    I think that’s a big part of it. I like Pete. He’s not my top choices but I would vote for him without having to think about it very hard. There are really only a couple folks that my choice would be getting through **** out of here.

Here’s a video of Trump grabbing a woman’s butt and this is a man accused by 17 different people of sexual assault, who paid bush money to women he cheated on his wife with, bragged about assisting women and spying on them in a changing room, but yes please pretend you give a **** about Biden being handsy you partisan hack:

"Bush Money"………I get it.

I definitely think he is scum but not bc of this video. I touch my girl’s butt sometimes. Sometimes she grabs mine [emoji2373]

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.