Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1294 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 294794119412441284129212931294129512961304 ... LastLast
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 19644
    Cue “All By Myself”.

Pennsylvania coming up..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

And they objected because Hawley is a traitor to this country.

At 3:40 AM the results became official.

Biden has been elected president again.

They objected again for Wisconsin but no senator joined.

Trump put out a statement saying that now their will be a peaceful change of power though he disagrees with the results.

This is going to be the end of the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Trump put out a statement saying that now their will be a peaceful change of power though he disagrees with the results.
    I wonder if they threatened the 25th amendment on him to force him to do that. Cant see him willingly just offering that up himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Little *****.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Little *****.
    That's just a sugar-coated way of saying that he'll cause more terror in 2024. Hopefully he'll be in jail by then.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And they objected because Hawley is a traitor to this country.
    He has to cater to his voters, they believe the results should be challenged, yes some psychos went nuts in the White House but there are still significant portion of this country that felt the election was rigged. They voted these people in, they have to show they are speaking on their behalf.

If.this is some multi day process, then I understand your sentiment, because that is dangerous for our country. But if it's just a delay of an hour then it's really no big deal cuz that means it's really just about rhetoric.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    That's just a sugar-coated way of saying that he'll cause more terror in 2024. Hopefully he'll be in jail by then.
    lmao, that's probably the most extreme twitter allowed his tweet to be. You know he wanted to say so much more, but twitter done banned his account and got him muzzled now, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I wonder if they threatened the 25th amendment on him to force him to do that. Cant see him willingly just offering that up himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to think he got a call from mcconnell asking him "exactly how high he'd like to be hung."

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He has to cater to his voters, they believe the results should be challenged, yes some psychos went nuts in the White House but there are still significant portion of this country that felt the election was rigged. They voted these people in, they have to show they are speaking on their behalf.

If.this is some multi day process, then I understand your sentiment, because that is dangerous for our country. But if it's just a delay of an hour then it's really no big deal cuz that means it's really just about rhetoric.

He doesn't have to, he chooses to. If he is truly an elected leader in a republican form of government, then he would know that isn't true.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, that's probably the most extreme twitter allowed his tweet to be. You know he wanted to say so much more, but twitter done banned his account and got him muzzled now, lmao.

The fact that a COMPANY can arbitrarily ban the president of the United States from using its platform is just another example of the fact that there are people that are in place above the government who control what get done in this country. BIG MONEY in the form of the owners of the media platforms, are a few of these people along with Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. Up until Trump, everyone in politics on both sides just followed these sort of "Godfathers" orders. Trump was different and got in their way and now the evidence of this powerful cartel is for all to see.