Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1286 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 286786118612361276128412851286128712881296 ... LastLast
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 19644
    Like less than two hours ago Trump was in front of a crowd telling these people to do precisely what they're doing now.

I don't care if anyone who has spent 4 years bootlicking him and the last two months defending his fascist delusions is condemning this behavior. This is what they've created. They're responsible. Zero kudos from me.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I just need a party that doesn't give a **** what I do on my free time. That will tax the rich what they deserve. Build the economy with actual work. Let's start building **** again put people to work. Build up our education system to not suck ***. I'll never forget I'm highschool having to give back a test so they could use the other side of the paper.
    Join your local DSA dude.
    HELLO

All this because a Democrat was elected president and the Democrats have control of the House and Senate. Could you imagine? When would you ever see the left storm government because Republicans had control of those entities?

All thinly veiled behind patriotic ******** when its just disgusting behavior incited by a disgrace of a president.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Got to give them credit. The writers really aren't phoning it in for the end of season 4.
    That’s what happens when you elect a ****ing fake reality tv star.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Join your local DSA dude.
    I would love to but come on you don't think they would bend over like the rest of them do once they get towards the top. Idk living in Rhode island put a big damper on my belief in any big party. To me they are just another head on the snake. They need to be their own snake but unfortunately as we know it they did that then they wouldn't get any votes. Just so frustrating....... If I didn't have family is be out of here for sure by now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Twitter Conservatives are all condemning it, as are folks like Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, etc.
    **** these guys, they have them life when they decided to object.

Cruz and the rest of the idiots should not object to any other state because this is the ****ing result.

Look dude. These people don't get to stoke these flames and then hide when people follow through. Nah. **** Ted Cruz. We wouldn't be here if he wasn't doing everything he is. This is precisely the fault of people like him and I don't think we should give them a single ounce of credit for denouncing this. He's feeding these people's delusions. He knows he's wrong. He knows what he's doing. They all do. Come on.
    Why shouldn't he? You'd rather he encourage it like Maxine Waters? Come on.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    **** these guys, they have them life when they decided to object.

Cruz and the rest of the idiots should not object to any other state because this is the ****ing result.
    Exactly if they had balls they would of told Donny to STFU and walk on bye buddy by now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

You put your party and its power over your country and this is what happens. All this time people like Rubio, Cruz, Graham, etc defended Trump and his crazy ******** and you give merit to this type of crazy response.

He does bring more truth than the entire collection of you and your fellow posters. It's an honor for me to be compared to Special.
    What a sad existence.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's what fools do

Like less than two hours ago Trump was in front of a crowd telling these people to do precisely what they're doing now.

I don't care if anyone who has spent 4 years bootlicking him and the last two months defending his fascist delusions is condemning this behavior. This is what they've created. They're responsible. Zero kudos from me.
    Show the video that Trump said to storm the capital and use violence. I'll breathe while you search.

Why shouldn't he? You'd rather he encourage it like Maxine Waters? Come on.
    I’d rather he have not encouraged these people’s delusions from the beginning...

This country is going to stay stuck in the past and have *** backwards views so long as people like Brett are still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé