Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1285 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 285785118512351275128312841285128612871295 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 19644
    What a bunch of losers. I hope they bring in the national guard there is no excuses for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not in numbers like the left. They are also getting called out by it by fellow conservatives. That's two differences right there.
    I've been watching conservative media for the last couple hours and they are bending over backwards to not say anything bad about these people breaking into the capitol.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Man these past two elections show you exactly how these parties think and conduct business

Dems lost they dragged their feet and screamed **** for four years and got absolutely nothing done work the no balls

Reps lose and they just straight up storm the base and will also get nothing done with balls

I hate both sides insanely. Need Carbonite or freeze me till this **** is just completely ruined and started over......... I'm never gonna thaw out am I?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    If you're still saying "both sides" you definitely don't hate both sides equally. Both sides needs to die. Like, I rail on Democrats maybe more than any non-conservative here. But there is a massive gap between how both sides handled this issue you're focusing on. Massive. There's plenty to criticize Dems for in how they handled Trump's 4 years...but it doesn't compare.
    HELLO

Got to give them credit. The writers really aren't phoning it in for the end of season 4.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Oh, so now you donít want to brag about crowd sizes?
    Was not here when the President was inaugurated.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    What a bunch of losers. I hope they bring in the national guard there is no excuses for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it might get to that faster than we think. Already tear gassing

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've been watching conservative media for the last couple hours and they are bending over backwards to not say anything bad about these people breaking into the capitol.
    Twitter Conservatives are all condemning it, as are folks like Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, etc.

I'm sure Trump bootlickers will give him a pass there too. The rhetoric he's been spewing since he took office and especially in the last 3 months has brought this on. Keep telling your base that we have to liberate states, that the election was stolen from us, etc.

Was not here when the President was inaugurated.
    You were certainly here for plenty of Donnie boi's superspreader events.

Twitter Conservatives are all condemning it, as are folks like Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, etc.
    Look dude. These people don't get to stoke these flames and then hide when people follow through. Nah. **** Ted Cruz. We wouldn't be here if he wasn't doing everything he is. This is precisely the fault of people like him and I don't think we should give them a single ounce of credit for denouncing this. He's feeding these people's delusions. He knows he's wrong. He knows what he's doing. They all do. Come on.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Taking a page from Specialís book, I see.
    He does bring more truth than the entire collection of you and your fellow posters. It's an honor for me to be compared to Special.

He does bring more truth than the entire collection of you and your fellow posters. It's an honor for me to be compared to Special.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    If you're still saying "both sides" you definitely don't hate both sides equally. Both sides needs to die. Like, I rail on Democrats maybe more than any non-conservative here. But there is a massive gap between how both sides handled this issue you're focusing on. Massive. There's plenty to criticize Dems for in how they handled Trump's 4 years...but it doesn't compare.
    I just need a party that doesn't give a **** what I do on my free time. That will tax the rich what they deserve. Build the economy with actual work. Let's start building **** again put people to work. Build up our education system to not suck ***. I'll never forget I'm highschool having to give back a test so they could use the other side of the paper.

I hate Republicans because they are soulless and greedy. I hate Democrats because they are soulless and greedy but they hide.

The american dream is what I would want our system to be. Work hard for a better life for yourself and your kids and you'll be good. Nothing should be free but we can have a soul as well

Seriously ManRam trying to find where I sit on the political spectrum is very hard.

You are right though red team has been an all time high but blue team needs to stop being lame

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time