Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1232 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 2327321132118212221230123112321233123412421282 ... LastLast
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    No they haven't, YET. Each case though is different and is being approached differently. Georgia right now is a hot bed of activity. The governor has finally approved a signature verification and is pressuring the SOS to approve that. That will be enough to throw out the number of votes that Trump will need to win the state. I think that the Supreme Court will end up ruling on Pennsylvania. Michigan has enormous voter fraud exposed already with thousands of affidavits and video proof. Who knows in Wisconsin and Nevada. Trump will win Arizona before this is done.
    You donít seem to underpays that the SC canít rule on any of these cases all they can do is throw it back to lower courts for further litigation and they yet to have zero evidence.

Sorry bud but the SC is not saving Trump.

But stay living in an alternate reality where the SC is Trumps dues Ex Machina.

If lower courts judges have thrown **** out, the SC is not going to much different here.

Georgia is certified and is not going to be overturned.

Penn is a done deal and so is Michigan.

Arizona is just about and forget Nevada.

Their is a reason why this so called evidence is held out of court and thatís because is ****** at best.

Georgia canít check signatures because the ballots have been separated from the envelopes, itís over.

Well, at least she doesn't diddle herself like your CNN hero, Toobin, likes to do on TV

ďIrresponsible unprofessional narcissistic ******* ...
    https://simonwilliamson.wordpress.com/2020/10/20/...
    I thought you told everyone here to quit with the insults?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Law schools typically kick you out if you don't pass a 1st year course. I'm surprised she was even able to graduate. What a Schmuck
    I'm sure someone donated a building on her behalf or something.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Btw from Az

Arizona House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a Republican, said in a statement that it was highly unlikely, under state law, that the legislature there could appoint its own electors to deliver the state's Electoral College votes to Trump. The presidentís legal team, which includes former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, has claimed in its sputtering legal fight that widespread voter fraud in Arizona and other states is the reason Trump lost the election.

Bowers, however, put those claims to rest.

ďOur stateís canvass was completed on Monday, and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris received the most votes, so those are the candidates whom the stateís presidential electors must vote for,Ē he said in the statement. ďNothing in the U.S. Constitution or the decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court even suggests that the Arizona Legislature could retroactively appoint different electors who would cast their ballots for 2 different candidates.Ē

So there Az legislatures canít put their own people in. Itís over.

I don't know. I know what my eyes saw in that video. I know what that truckdriver who hauled 288,000 votes from New York to Pennsylvania swore an oath about. I know how weak those Dominion computers are security wise and their history of being used corruptly in other elections and some testimony about what fraud occurred in Michigan with at least one of those machines.

As for these judges, I don't know any of them and neither do you. I know that there are judges who are basically political hacks as in that Judge who persecuted Gen Flynn. That judge is the one who should be sent to jail. He was corrupt. I also know that in lower courts, judges basically do what the political forces in charge of their area tell them to do. Do you disagree that it doesn't happen? Tell the truth.
    I'm sure he took that oath with all the seriousness of a soldier that's promoting civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wow, that system is awful. Does a vote for a candidate under one party vs another count as a total or only under the actual party?
    It counts as a vote for the candidate (thatís who is running, not a party).

I don't know. I know what my eyes saw in that video. I know what that truckdriver who hauled 288,000 votes from New York to Pennsylvania swore an oath about. I know how weak those Dominion computers are security wise and their history of being used corruptly in other elections and some testimony about what fraud occurred in Michigan with at least one of those machines.

As for these judges, I don't know any of them and neither do you. I know that there are judges who are basically political hacks as in that Judge who persecuted Gen Flynn. That judge is the one who should be sent to jail. He was corrupt. I also know that in lower courts, judges basically do what the political forces in charge of their area tell them to do. Do you disagree that it doesn't happen? Tell the truth.
    Emmet Sullivan is a political hack? Flynn admitted guilt! Several times! Flynn was always trying to get out of accepting responsibility while admitting guilt and Sullivan was having none of it. Flynn was rescued by political hacks not persecuted by them.

Judges donít basically do what political forces tell them to do. I donít even know where you get that from. Judges are imperfect people and can be political creatures but they arenít political puppets. If that was the case then Trump and his lackeys should have won some of their cases.
    Last edited by GasMan; 12-05-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It counts as a vote for the candidate (thatís who is running, not a party).
    ty
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quit the stupid insults. The first news report said approximately 100,000 ballots. The driver's manifest showed the cargo was 288,000 votes. Don't accuse me of lying. I don't lie. I may be wrong sometimes and will correct myself when necessary. I'm asking you politely. Pretty please don't call me a liar. I'm not a very nice person when that happens
    Cause the insults have only been flying in one direction? For what itís worth, I donít think youíre lying. I think you have been brainwashed and believe all this nonsense you are spouting. That as many people believe the stuff you do is concerning, I donít know how we get the tinfoil hat people back into the fold of reality but itíll likely take some significant changes to decrease the partisan hold over politics that allow us to finally get out of this two party system. Until then weíre stuck picking the least bad option, which Republicans are making easy right now.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Another day and another loss.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...in-in-georgia/

A lawsuit asking the courts to block Georgia from certifying its election results, and thus keeping President-elect Joe Biden from winning the state, has been rejected by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, which affirmed a lower courtís ruling Saturday in what is the latest high-profile legal loss for President Donald Trump.

The Atlanta-based federal appeals court ruled in a unanimous 3-0 decision to deny the request by Lin Wood, a Trump ally, saying itís now moot since the results have already been certified.

FORBES

Just 27 congressional Republicans acknowledge Bidenís win, Washington Post survey finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Another day and another loss.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...in-in-georgia/

A lawsuit asking the courts to block Georgia from certifying its election results, and thus keeping President-elect Joe Biden from winning the state, has been rejected by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, which affirmed a lower courtís ruling Saturday in what is the latest high-profile legal loss for President Donald Trump.

The Atlanta-based federal appeals court ruled in a unanimous 3-0 decision to deny the request by Lin Wood, a Trump ally, saying itís now moot since the results have already been certified.

FORBES
    I bet he wishes he got Trump and not McConnell judges confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Just 27 congressional Republicans acknowledge Bidenís win, Washington Post survey finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Unbelievable.
    Had the result gone the other way, I have no doubt that a similar percentage of Democratic legislators would openly acknowledge the outcome. This race was never going to be easily resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Had the result gone the other way, I have no doubt that a similar percentage of Democratic legislators would openly acknowledge the outcome. This race was never going to be easily resolved.
    Maybe on Nov 5th but not Dec 5th with sufficient certification done.