Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1212 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 2127121112116212021210121112121213121412221262 ... LastLast
Results 18,166 to 18,180 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    as long as we're temporarily diverted to pizza here, a quick story from years ago

For a brief time working my way through college I drove for a fairly well off guy who'd lost his license. On one particular trip he wanted to stop at a pizza parlor and asked me what kind I wanted him to order for me. I told him I wasn't that picky, but he said 'well you may not like the kind I do, so we can make half what you like'. For some reason I told him Hawaiian, and headed to the bathroom while he ordered. When the pizza arrived I discovered there actually were people who ordered pizza with anchovies and he said 'well, I said you may not like what I ordered, aren't you glad?' That was when I discovered something more disgusting than anchovies on a pizza....and that was Canadian bacon and pineapple cooked in anchovy juice on a pizza.
    I strongly support a constitutional amendment to make anchovies and pineapple on pizza illegal.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I love how people keep saying this was a fraudulent election, if the Democrats were going to rig an election don't you think they would also make it so they would win the House, Senate and, Presidency instead of losing 10 seats in the house and not getting the majority in the Senate?
    Did you know that they have witnessed hundreds of thousands of ballots received in this election that only had two people voted for, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Think for a second. How much more difficult would it be to organize fake ballots where there would be tens of candidates on the ballot? This BY THE WAY is why it is so obvious that the presidential election was rigged. When Biden wins an election yet so many house and senate seats along with state races don't follow the Biden "script" to victory, you have to admit that it is very suspicious.

Also, why the huge Biden popular surge in only 6 or so major Democrat controlled cities? Why was Biden so popular in Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Minneapolis, and Philly and not nearly as popular in Chicago, NYC, Boston, Baltimore, and those major cities where the state was safely democrat. Nope, the Dems were shrewd on how they did this illegal ballot harvesting. Between this and the tampering of the voting machines themselves, the fraudulent election happened.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    More like: amazing how much of a sucker you are for buying in to all of this BS.
    Nah. I am about as far from being a sucker as it gets. I know how much the powers to be hated Trump raining on their parade. And this includes a lot of Never Trumpers also. What does amaze me, though, is how so many people do not care that election fraud has been committed in their country. Why don't you, for example, care? I'd be pissed off if it happened the other way. If Trump had lost fair and square, I'd have been mad of course but I was mad when Obama won. That's on the Reps for not putting out better candidates. But Biden couldn't have beaten Trump without massive fraud. No freeking way.

YOu do know that the story about Kamala's photographer being a Dominion voting system support person in Georgia, right? What would you have said if Trump won in a close race and one of his support staff was a software developer for that company that did that election counting?

By the way, you have the same scruples as those two blokes in that pizza place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Nah. I am about as far from being a sucker as it gets. I know how much the powers to be hated Trump raining on their parade. And this includes a lot of Never Trumpers also. What does amaze me, though, is how so many people do not care that election fraud has been committed in their country. Why don't you, for example, care? I'd be pissed off if it happened the other way. If Trump had lost fair and square, I'd have been mad of course but I was mad when Obama won. That's on the Reps for not putting out better candidates. But Biden couldn't have beaten Trump without massive fraud. No freeking way.
    Your second to last sentence spells out just how delusional you really are.

People don’t like Trump. As in voting people. His favorability ratings made that pretty clear. No election fraud was needed to want this cataclysmic failure as a leader out of office.

And sorry crying voter fraud when it doesn’t exist on any sort of scale and not in the manner republicans try to whine about has just been a talking point for quite some time that Trump has embraced to exponential levels. If anything, it’s been used as a guise to attempt to suppress the voting of other individuals that they think are more likely to vote Democrat by passing things like voter ID laws that would allow voter ID that likely republican voters are more likely to have than democrat voters (I.e Texas where they allow gun licenses but not student IDs as acceptable documentation).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Birdman, can you please link us to the evidence. Show it. You sound like a lunatic, so just lay out the facts for us. That's all I ask. The facts. The things that make you question why Trump's lost basically every court case. Why they're getting laughed out of court. Why Republican governors are turning on him. When his most loyal lapdog, Bill ****ing Barr, is now standing against him.

Man, how do we deprogram the tens of millions of people in this country? Like this dude. It's so sad. Hard to be hopeful. I feel so bipolar with this stuff. A few glimmers of hope out there that's always just sandbagged by the reality that so many people live in a completely different reality and so many people refuse to believe that a government can actually do good for its own. I want to believe in that the good things that are gaining popularity can someday be achieved but we're a country full of greedy self-serving ghouls in power and an army of brainwashed drones following them.

We need to start acknowledging how many people deeply distrust our government. Why should they? Obviously people like birdboy go off the deep end, but the problem is still very real. We all can agree that our political system is to varying levels broken. It's not working for who it needs to work for. We gotta start changing that. Imagine a government that looks after its own people and not just corporate interests and isn't just full of self-serving clowns trying to climb the ladder.

I just hope that those who think "America is back", whatever that means, isn't solving any of the foundational problems in this county. The future is still incredibly bleak.
    Last edited by ManRam; 12-02-2020 at 08:41 AM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you know that they have witnessed hundreds of thousands of ballots received in this election that only had two people voted for, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris? Think for a second. How much more difficult would it be to organize fake ballots where there would be tens of candidates on the ballot? This BY THE WAY is why it is so obvious that the presidential election was rigged. When Biden wins an election yet so many house and senate seats along with state races don't follow the Biden "script" to victory, you have to admit that it is very suspicious.

Also, why the huge Biden popular surge in only 6 or so major Democrat controlled cities? Why was Biden so popular in Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Minneapolis, and Philly and not nearly as popular in Chicago, NYC, Boston, Baltimore, and those major cities where the state was safely democrat. Nope, the Dems were shrewd on how they did this illegal ballot harvesting. Between this and the tampering of the voting machines themselves, the fraudulent election happened.
    If there were ballots that only had votes for Biden/Harris on them, that would mean the total votes for president in that state/county would be higher than the total votes for Senator, etc, that would be on those ballots. Was that the case?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ander...075442764.html

Lee Moran·Reporter, HuffPost
    Wed, December 2, 2020, 1:54 AM CST

Donald Trump’s latest “con” was placed under the microscope by Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, with the CNN host breaking down the president’s bid to raise money from supporters off the back of his election defeat.

Cooper noted how instead of tackling the coronavirus pandemic that is currently ravaging the country, Trump just refuses to accept defeat to President-elect Joe Biden and is “focused on what is, I’m sad to say, a con game over the election he lost.”

That’s despite even Attorney General William Barr, a key Trump ally, acknowledging Tuesday that the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 vote, despite Trump’s legal team filing dozens of lawsuits in a bid to overturn the result.

“The president is peddling an idea that is not true to people who want it to be true. In exchange, he’s taking their money, about $170 million so far,” said Cooper.

Donors are being led to believe their money “is going toward legal expenses related to the election,” he explained. “It’s largely not. That is the definition of what a confidence game is. That’s what a con man does and that is what the president seems to be doing.”

Cooper noted how Trump’s campaign team has bombarded supporters with emails asking for donations but, due to the nature of the so-called “leadership PAC to which their cash is going, there are largely no limits on what it can be spent on.

“The people giving him money don’t even get those old Trump steaks or a worthless diploma from Trump University,” said Cooper. “This is another con.”

Right-wingers: wearing a mask is an attack on my rights and the constitution

Also, right-wingers:

HELLO

You have ****ers demanding Trump implement martial law and do a do over election because their guy lost.

Again these so called ****ing patriots and not ****ing patriots but wannabe autocrats who want to keep control at all cost and **** the constitution and the will of the people.

I would not put it past trump to try this as his last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

disclaimer for my man sitewolf: not all right-wingers. maybe not even most.
    lol, Trumpublicans works

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You have ****ers demanding Trump implement martial law and do a do over election because their guy lost.

Again these so called ****ing patriots and not ****ing patriots but wannabe autocrats who want to keep control at all cost and **** the constitution and the will of the people.

he can't, there's nothing in his power to attempt is
    the only arrow left in his quiver is impacting electors

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Four vulgarities in five lines.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    New York is finally making some progress in counting their ballots. They are now 92% complete. Joe Biden is now leading nationwide by 6.85 million in the popular vote. That lead will easily be 7+ million by the time they are done counting.
    and it will be just as meaningless as it has been for years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I love how people keep saying this was a fraudulent election, if the Democrats were going to rig an election don't you think they would also make it so they would win the House, Senate and, Presidency instead of losing 10 seats in the house and not getting the majority in the Senate?
    the counter argument would be that the presidential election was much more important. it has been fought for the last 4 years that Trump had to be defeated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome