Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1200 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011981199120012011202121012501300 ... LastLast
Results 17,986 to 18,000 of 19625

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Pulling out of the Paris Green Deal was the right thing to do.
    It was the wrong thing to do.

I guess your earlier implication might be a lot more accurate than I realized..

Anyways this is a good illustration of his cultish behavior. Sluggo clearly doesn't know his head from his *** regarding the climate deal, hes just parroting the same bull **** trump has been.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He will have to be dragged out kicking and screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I really hope he keeps his promise. Then he gets taken out forcibly on Jan 20th... in a plastic bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    I really hope he keeps his promise. Then he gets taken out forcibly on Jan 20th... in a plastic bag.
    One can only hope but I'd guess he sneaks out like a thief in the night sometime between early December and mid January.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I really want to see this happen.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

They are having another of these fake hearing held in hotel banquet rooms, this time in Arizona. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    No, I didn't make up a definition for cultism, that's what's 'out there' as aspects of a cult.

But, whatever, it's the insistence on finding the most negative terms that bother me. I have friends and family that, while not ranting like that chick whose tweets were posted here, most certainly wanted Trump to win, still have questions about all that's gone on, but it's more about wanting Republicans to maintain more control than thinking Trump is a hero of some sort.
    I’m sorry you have cultist friends and family who are cultists, that must be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the post as it was written. Nothing "cultish" about supporting someone who puts his people first.

I'll grant the fact that Covid could have been handled better (it also could have been handled worse…that we will never know). And it does seem that our economy has handled the virus better that other countries. So the Covid response is open to how you evaluate it. His other policies………I don't see much about Trump's policies that I could disagree with. His management style…I disagree with most of it.
    “Could have been handled better” is exactly the way a cultish follower would rephrase “actively sabotaging efforts to save American lives and admitting to it”. I understand you’re 90 and struggle with accessing new information but you’re positively brainwashed.

“Open to how you evaluate it” lmfao no it isn’t. Scientific facts are not up for debate. You not caring or accepting reality isn’t an opinion or evaluation. It’s just wrong lol

“If you just ignore everything that matters” isn’t a defense. It’s an admission of failure lol
    Last edited by browski234; 11-27-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Bozos like Benny Johnson think this makes them sound pretty damn smart.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Someone pick up that phone because my man here ****ing called it.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I’m sorry you have cultist friends and family who are cultists, that must be awful.
    and I'm sorry you have such a cultish need to keep using a variation of the word cult
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by browski234;33719369[B
    ]“Could have been handled better” is exactly the way a cultish follower would rephrase “actively sabotaging efforts to save American lives and admitting to it”.[/B] I understand you’re 90 and struggle with accessing new information but you’re positively brainwashed.

“Open to how you evaluate it” lmfao no it isn’t. Scientific facts are not up for debate. You not caring or accepting reality isn’t an opinion or evaluation. It’s just wrong lol

“If you just ignore everything that matters” isn’t a defense. It’s an admission of failure lol
    Oh goody, it's the age thing again.

I love it how my age factor is living rent free in some of your heads.

Why is that??? Why the continuing need to bring up how old I am??? I'm not constantly bringing up how stupidly naive many of you younger people are (well, maybe I just did) nor do I have the need to point out how many of you (not necessarily you) don't seem to be able to complete a post without profanity (well may I just did again).

NOTE: It's also interesting that you find my age to be an issue yet you just (probably) voted for the oldest person ever to run for the presidency. Someone who didn't know his wife from his sister. But, I guess, that is OK because while he is an old fogey, he is your old fogey .Seems to show a lack of consistency. (Not unusual here.) (What is a fogey anyway???)

More to the point………

Bold 1……this is totally true. It could have been handled better…and it could have been handles worse. I'mm not sure how you could deny that point.

Bold 2……a bit dramatic here, don't you think??? Do you really think that Trump did not care about losing American lives? Is that why he sent the hospital ship to NYC (that Cuomo did not use) or built the field hospital in the Javits Center (that Cuomo did not use). Is that why he stepped up production on all the Covid equipment (you know, the equipment that wasn't there due to the last administration) and all the testing to a point where we are miles ahead of the rest of the world in these areas. He even got the My Pillow guy on board…a point that some here felt (for some twisted reason) was hilarious. So where is the "sabotage?" Early on there were different messages being given every day from all the "experts." Masks help/masks don't help. six foot distancing/ten foot distancing. Shut down/open up.Listen to the WHO/the WHO is wrong. One thing that Trump said early on was that "we can't let the cure be worse than the disease," and he was right. He alluded (never clearly) that we may just have to ride out the storm until a vaccine gets here. A cold thought, but it just might have been true.

Bold 3……This is a great example of taking things out of context. Thanks for providing it.

You quoted me as saying… "Open to how you evaluate it” And that got the obligatory "lmfao." (Gotta get that eff word in there somehow. I wonder if this indicates some psychological need.)

The full passage states…[I]"the Covid response is open to how you evaluate it."/I] Key word here is "response." Covid is a disease that didn't exist 15 months ago and now here it is. There is no acceptable standard response at this point. There are hundreds of ideas, treatments, therapies, therapeutics, thoughts, theories etc. Four vaccines at this point with more on the way. Some are two dose vaccines, some are not. Some need to be kept cold, others do not. Some people get really sick, some do not. Many are asymmetrical. Death rates vary wildly by country. Need I go on??? Like many diseases that have been around for years, there are many thoughts on treatment. And the death rate is extremely low and getting lower.

So, yes, at this point in time, the Covid response is open to how you evaluate it.

Well gotta go. This working on Saturdays is grueling. I'll just roll my chair over to the craft table. We're making doilies today. Everyone I know already received a homemade leather wallet (they think they're fooling me but I know they don't really use them.)
    Last edited by Sluggo1; 11-28-2020 at 09:46 AM.