Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1186 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 18668610861136117611841185118611871188119612361286 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    I thought the case was dead since it was called with prejudice.
    At any rate, if the Supreme Court reverts those decisions it's going to be the biggest scandal in the history of democracy. But I've read the SC needs to step in and accept the case, it's not up to Giuliani to get the case elevated there, as far as I know.
    The delusional Trump base thinks that the fact that Trump appointed three conservative Supreme Court Justices and about 25% of the entire federal judiciary that they will look at an issue and determine the conservative viewpoint and award the win to that side. And in many cases they will do that, but the Federalist Society judges are going to look at the conservative viewpoint not the Trump viewpoint.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The delusional Trump base thinks that the fact that Trump appointed three conservative Supreme Court Justices and about 25% of the entire federal judiciary that they will look at an issue and determine the conservative viewpoint and award the win to that side. And in many cases they will do that, but the Federalist Society judges are going to look at the conservative viewpoint not the Trump viewpoint.
    I hope you're right.

BTW, I'm just going to throw this out there:

I thought the case was dead since it was called with prejudice.
    At any rate, if the Supreme Court reverts those decisions it's going to be the biggest scandal in the history of democracy. But I've read the SC needs to step in and accept the case, it's not up to Giuliani to get the case elevated there, as far as I know.
    With prejudice means they can’t bring it up in that court again I believe, they can still appeal on a circuit court.

If it get thrown out there they can appeal in another court maybe the appellate court? Not sure and so on until it gets to the SC which they can appeal and ask, the SC does not have to take it though. They can just say what ever ruling stands and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    With prejudice means they can’t bring it up in that court again I believe, they can still appeal on a circuit court.

If it get thrown out there they can appeal in another court maybe the appellate court? Not sure and so on until it gets to the SC which they can appeal and ask, the SC does not have to take it though. They can just say what ever ruling stands and move on.
    Makes sense, thanks. In fact, I believe it works pretty much the same way here.

Example this judge yesterday who is a member of the federalist society.

Also to overturn an election you have to have an insane amount of evidence of fraud or illegally casted ballots and I hope that any judge that sees that they have zero evidence except some questionable affidavits will just do what has been happening so far and that’s dismiss the cases.

The SC of all courts should hold the highest bar as far as proving such things.

I hope you're right.

BTW, I'm just going to throw this out there:

Yeah, the is the anti rule of law president.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Democrats (falsely) claim that the 2016 election was stolen from them.
    A blatant and disgusting lie.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Yeah, the is the anti rule of law president.
    Amazing Legal Eagle is pretty well non-partisan in most things. So the fact that he felt it necessary to make that video is a truly amazing statement.

So in Georgia people that voted in this past election somehow are being removed from the voter rolls. Now that they are asking for mail in ballots for the senate they are being told that they are not registered.

Maybe we should just not acknowledging idiocy.

The race is over, Biden won.

Let’s end the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Maybe we should just not acknowledging idiocy.

The race is over, Biden won.

Let’s end the thread.
    They still need to count 2 million ballots in New York. I'd love to see Biden reach a 7 million lead in the popular vote when it's all said and done. Keep the thread open.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

So in Georgia people that voted in this past election somehow are being removed from the voter rolls. Now that they are asking for mail in ballots for the senate they are being told that they are not registered.
    Link, please? This is outrageous.

You might figure this out soon but being American has nothing to do with investing all your manhood and ego into someone who leads a country you’re not from.
    To be fair, we’re talking about the leader of the free world. We’re pretty much all invested in who that is. It does affect us. Although he may be the only Canadian that likes Trump haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    To be fair, we’re talking about the leader of the free world. We’re pretty much all invested in who that is. It does affect us. Although he may be the only Canadian that likes Trump haha.
    Supporting someone is fine and acceptable. But these folks have literally invested their manhood in Trump and treat his validation of what they think as the most important thing in the world.