Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1123 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 12362310231073111311211122112311241125113311731223 ... LastLast
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 19644
    Biden may not be perfect, matter of fact he is far from it, but at least he knows how to be classy about it unlike that orange loser! That orange loser should check out how George H.W bush gave his concession speech back in 1992 and can learn a thing or two of being classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Congrats to all you biden supporters here. Luckily the GOP will likely keep the senate and picked up more seats in the House. We’ll at least have divided govt and you won’t be able to pass some of the garbage policies

You can’t even lose gracefully.

**** a Biden presidency.

But ESPECIALLY **** another four years of having that orange douchebag in office.

Lol at you saying “not being able to lose gracefully” when after four years the democrats still blamed Russia for ‘16 and said it wasn’t a fair election

Deflect, deflect, deflect!

Lol at you saying “not being able to lose gracefully” when after four years the democrats still blamed Russia for ‘16 and said it wasn’t a fair election

This is a BS line Clinton conceded that night. The Russian investigation happened bc Russia interfered. They are separate things

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is a BS line Clinton conceded that night. The Russian investigation happened bc Russia interfered. They are separate things

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good ol blond Trump supporter snowflake pants wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

She went around in non stop interviews after the election saying she would have won if it wasn’t for Russia.

Dems obstructed and whines and investigated the interference for 4 years because they were still salty about it

The 2020 Presidential Race

She went around in non stop interviews after the election saying she would have won if it wasn’t for Russia.

Dems obstructed and whines and investigated the interference for 4 years because they were still salty about it

She conceded the night of the election. The Russian investigation happened bc Russia interfered. Trump got caught in the middle of it bc he had shady connections. What did the Dems obstruct?

Last edited by ewing; 11-07-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It was a fair election and Russia waged a disinformation campaign to drive us further apart. Seems to have succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no they didn't. Democrats fought Trump on anything they could. they investigated him as much as they could.

before Trump ran for President the Democrats agreed to border security fencing, but what Trump wanted they rejected less money for Trump than what they themselves agreed to in the past.

throw in they talked about Russian collusion every day, with threats of impeachment on a regular basis for whatever they could come up with.
    They had the Senate and House for 2 years and only came up with the Tax Cut. Trump pissed off a dying ally and couldn’t get the ACA overturned and they waited for the border wall stuff until after the mid-terms.

Some fencing? Ok. Billions given to that idiot company for shoddy work and kick backs? Get out.

Threats of impeachment? You gotta do something impeachable to get impeached and guess what? He did so he did.

He’s a one term president and that hasn’t happened in decades without a third party candidate sucking up a lot of votes. And the time before that we’ve found out that Reagan was ****ing around behind the scenes to get elected.

Trump is a loser and it’s the last thing he’s ever wanted to be. Stop supporting a loser.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-08-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It was a fair election and Russia waged a disinformation campaign to drive us further apart. Seems to have succeeded.

Of course it succeeded and the Trump loyalists are too blind and dumb to realize that they were/are/will always be played.

Must suck to be that easily manipulated and on top of that be too stupid to realize it.

My preference was that Trump lost this election, first off.
    But I really dislike the continuous disparagement of those who still preferred he remain in office.

Especially since so many aren't all that much happier that Biden won, they just wanted Not Trump.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Russia did interfere in our election. That’s literally proven.

And Donnie Boi lost the popular vote TWICE.

Go row your boat in a lake and fish.

Ooooh, tell me again about the illegal votes. It makes me so hot.

The thing for Dems to keep in mind is that GOPers think Russian interference means you’re saying Russia won the election for Trump. It’s not that. They simply churned out fake info and memes and online personalities over and over to disrupt our whole process and drive us further apart. Yeah it benefitted Trump but Russia’s main goal is to make us look crazy and say “see they’re broken, Russia #1”.