Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 964 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You're already doing it, Good job!
    I'm not doing anything. It's Trump and the repubs.

Me? I'm just enjoying the results.

Lunchtime…what wine should I order with lunch? Life's not always easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Biden is probably my least favorite choice of all the presumed contenders. Maybe besides Bloomberg.

Unless if god forbid Hillary thinks running again is a good idea
    I’ve bitten my tongue on this but you come off just as bad as the far right and are part of the problem with the division in this country. Good moderate left people aren’t good enough for you. Biden should have run against Hillary. He would have trounced her. He’s left enough to energize the base, center enough to pull undecideds. Liked enough that I bet some GOP members would have backed him.

But again Hillary’s problem wasn’t not being left enough. It was taking the election for granted, was too arrogant in the debates, and was a generally hated person by both sides because of her attitude of “deserving” it and not earning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

What ****ing results. My paycheck went up by $1.25 bi-monthly ($36 a year), but my money manager already told me to set aside $1500 to pay into taxes, because the new laws actually put me behind on the year.

You must not be middle class then (the wine at lunch gave you away, middle class would order beer).

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I’ve bitten my tongue on this but you come off just as bad as the far right and are part of the problem with the division in this country. Good moderate left people aren’t good enough for you. Biden should have run against Hillary. He would have trounced her. He’s left enough to energize the base, center enough to pull undecideds. Liked enough that I bet some GOP members would have backed him.

But again Hillary’s problem wasn’t not being left enough. It was taking the election for granted, was too arrogant in the debates, and was a generally hated person by both sides because of her attitude of “deserving” it and not earning it.
    What did he say that he was so bad?

Just said he would be the least of the options he’d prefer. He didn’t say he wouldn’t support him, just he prefers a different direction than him as a presidential candidate.

I dunno, I just don’t see anything in that statement as overt divisive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

You must not be middle class then (the wine at lunch gave you away, middle class would order beer).
    He just likes wine I’m guessing. Sluggo isn’t upper class from what I recall him saying, he’s just older.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    He just likes wine I’m guessing. Sluggo isn’t upper class from what I recall him saying, he’s just older.

upper class of stupid

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    What did he say that he was so bad?

Just said he would be the least of the options he’d prefer. He didn’t say he wouldn’t support him, just he prefers a different direction than him as a presidential candidate.

I dunno, I just don’t see anything in that statement as overt divisive.

It’s not the one statement. It’s the continued “never work with the other side” attitude and continual talk like that.

You got to understand. I’m one of those center, mostly undecided, voters. And that’s actually a bigger percent of America than most admit. Going further to one side or the other loses me.

Middle class is to busy working through lunch to even eat.

I don't know if Biden would have beaten Hillary since she was pre-ordained. A deal was made for Hillary.

I strongly believe that Biden would have easily beaten Trump in the general election. I think whacky Bernie might have beaten Trump. I think a lot of the dems whose names are being thrown around as 2020 potentials could have beaten Trump in 201. I think this is a fact (or theory) that sticks in the craw of senior dems.

People may not like Trump, but legions hate Hillary. The dems know it and they can't get rid of her.

Middle class is to busy working through lunch to even eat.
    Times are tough all over. I rarely get more that 2 - 2 1/2 hours for lunch any more.

I don't know if Biden would have beaten Hillary since she was pre-ordained. A deal was made for Hillary.

I strongly believe that Biden would have easily beaten Trump in the general election. I think whacky Bernie might have beaten Trump. I think a lot of the dems whose names are being thrown around as 2020 potentials could have beaten Trump in 201. I think this is a fact (or theory) that sticks in the craw of senior dems.

People may not like Trump, but legions hate Hillary. The dems know it and they can't get rid of her.
    I think Biden would have easily handled Hillary. Very easily. I think the only reason she was pre-ordained was because Uncle Joe didn’t want to run.

It’s not the one statement. It’s the continued “never work with the other side” attitude and continual talk like that.

You got to understand. I’m one of those center, mostly undecided, voters. And that’s actually a bigger percent of America than most admit. Going further to one side or the other loses me.
    I agree, except we need a pretty large swing left to get back to the center. This new center is unacceptable in many economic and workplace rights aspects. Just look at the rights workers have in many Western European countries and you’ll see how far we’ve fallen off in that regard.

Yankees Farm System

I think Biden and Hillary had a secret meeting before the election ramped up and then shortly after Biden announced he wasn't going to run. They got together and determined it was Hillary's time. That was the DNC's downfall, everyone anointed her before seeing if anybody wanted her.

Though it is funny that people talk about how hated Hillary was that she lost to Trump when she actually got 3 million more votes. Consider that, Hillary was very hated and people hated Trump even more lol