Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1033 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 33533933983102310311032103310341035104310831133 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Not yet.

But it's certainly heading that way. This $5 trillion bankruptcy bailout to trump's incompetent corona response is gonna hit us over the next decade.

That's too high a price to not feel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    doesnt matter we will as a country slimey our way out of it...... we stopped being the best country in the world long ago and lied to ourselves....... we are a laughing stock and its not trump... we loved obama because he was black and we will love our next president in 2024 because he is a she........ we put so much into sex and race its disturbing....... americans structure is ****ed and wrong... the rich get richer and the poor get no real help and now we are dealing with racism that is only racism when it happens to 1 race........ hear me now....... run away.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    100 percent... he is an asshat dbag... he is far from the problem......... bush was an idiot/obama was a dumbass and clinton got a blowjob that got him kicked out of office liked that is worse then anything bush/trump and obama care
    Media giving voice to his fascist declaration of victory is just as bad as him doing it, they cater to ratings and not reporting so we have to suffer the result of it. The Trump circus is a huge free bag for them.

But no matter who you point your finger at, we are left with the reality that Americans consciously went out and decided it was a good idea to vote for a guy who has proven time and time again that he is true scum. It’s an America problem, and even if Biden wins Trump has shown the country’s colors and set a precedent to attack democracy

doesnt matter we will as a country slimey our way out of it...... we stopped being the best country in the world long ago and lied to ourselves....... we are a laughing stock and its not trump... we loved obama because he was black and we will love our next president in 2024 because he is a she........ we put so much into sex and race its disturbing....... americans structure is ****ed and wrong... the rich get richer and the poor get no real help and now we are dealing with racism that is only racism when it happens to 1 race........ hear me now....... run away.
    Its democracy bro.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm well aware that FOX News is just as bad. There's other options than just that and CNN. You're trying way too hard to paint Trump as some poor, undeserving victim.
    nope trump is an *** but he is a victim like all other presidents....... my issue is with our country thinking the presidency is the solution while ignoring congress/dems/repubs..... our country ignores racism unless its for 1 race right now... we riot/hate each other and fight constantly... we **** on our troops that fight for our country even though our country is flawed....bigger picture... give me a president that walks in and says **** white/blacks/asians etc and all people are equal... in my tenure all people are equal... poor/rich i will shake their hands and listen to their opinions.... pipe dream right? they dont care.

nope trump is an *** but he is a victim like all other presidents....... my issue is with our country thinking the presidency is the solution while ignoring congress/dems/repubs..... our country ignores racism unless its for 1 race right now... we riot/hate each other and fight constantly... we **** on our troops that fight for our country even though our country is flawed....bigger picture... give me a president that walks in and says **** white/blacks/asians etc and all people are equal... in my tenure all people are equal... poor/rich i will shake their hands and listen to their opinions.... pipe dream right? they dont care.
    But that doesn't play to the crowd..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Its democracy bro.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

no such thing.... its 80 percent bad and 20 pct good that is made out to be 50/50............ our country and freedom is our biggest problem............ see corona

But that doesn't play to the crowd..

agreed

trump/biden is/hasnt and wont be the solution... we need someone that fights for all and ignores politics in a political system that is all politics... meaning its not going to happen.......... the rich care about the rich and the whites care about the whites and the blacks care about the blacks and the poor want to be rich and care about the poor.............. nobody actually gives a **** about anything that doesnt favor them........ yes a person might but people dont........ if you want change we need a big *** overhaul and quickly which wont happen because you name it and its correct

The presidency isn't the solution but it is part of a potential solution. Not sure how to respond to the rest of this rambling rant.

agreed

trump/biden is/hasnt and wont be the solution... we need someone that fights for all and ignores politics in a political system that is all politics... meaning its not going to happen.......... the rich care about the rich and the whites care about the whites and the blacks care about the blacks and the poor want to be rich and care about the poor.............. nobody actually gives a **** about anything that doesnt favor them........ yes a person might but people dont........ if you want change we need a big *** overhaul and quickly which wont happen because you name it and its correct
    Itll change. The right person will come along.

There's too much to lose here. At some point things will boil over.

The presidency isn't the solution but it is part of a potential solution. Not sure how to respond to the rest of this rambling rant.
    no... in no world is the president a solution. America is the problem and our egos add to that. We keep hearing how we are the smartest/best/most amazing country in the world with the best health care/policing/import/export when in all actuality we arent... we are the problem... we arent close in imports and exports/we are so far in debt its sad and we will never get out of it and our educational system is basically non human compared to others with their results and by non human i mean as dumb as rocks.... we use to be the best country in the world and we got a big *** head and have done nothing except bow like we are gods nomatter the results we have.........

our country runs to other countries just to make more money because its cheaper company wise...... we are so stupid its sad and we spend months on worrying about who is president over worrying about any of these issues.

He doesn’t make that indefensible fascist statement if his camp isn’t worried, but he’s set one of the most awful precedents in American history. The idea that votes shouldn’t count because they disagree with a candidate being backed by an entire political party is so disgusting.

Even if this clown loses I’m so happy to not live in that gutter anymore.

we are so stupid its sad and we spend months on worrying about who is president over worrying about any of these issues.
    Yea, well that's the system brother.

Its working quite well...

no... in no world is the president a solution. America is the problem and our egos add to that. We keep hearing how we are the smartest/best/most amazing country in the world with the best health care/policing/import/export when in all actuality we arent... we are the problem... we arent close in imports and exports/we are so far in debt its sad and we will never get out of it and our educational system is basically non human compared to others with their results and by non human i mean as dumb as rocks.... we use to be the best country in the world and we got a big *** head and have done nothing except bow like we are gods nomatter the results we have.........

our country runs to other countries just to make more money because its cheaper company wise...... we are so stupid its sad and we spend months on worrying about who is president over worrying about any of these issues.
    I didn't say the president is the solution and even with that being the case, it doesn't mean that who the president is makes absolutely no difference or something. I think this country is basically ****ed, don't trust the government one bit, and generally think the president is little more than a glorified puppet. Having said all that, Trump is a reckless train wreck and needs to go.

I didn't say the president is the solution and even with that being the case, it doesn't mean that who the president is makes absolutely no difference or something. I think this country is basically ****ed, don't trust the government one bit, and generally think the president is little more than a glorified puppet. Having said all that, Trump is a reckless train wreck and needs to go.
    He was certainly the king idiot, but the whole country was idiot, really.

Not the whole country but we certainly aren't short on idiots.