Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1026 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 26526926976101610241025102610271028103610761126 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 19644
  1. #15376
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That has nothing to do with the delayed count.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=73993649
    I didn't say delayed the count I said delayed the mail-in votes. And I have no idea if them delaying mailing out the ballots had a knock on effect or not.

    Not that I believe the GOP isn't doing every shady thing it can to win too.

  2. #15377
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The thing that bugs me about that is Dems were suppressing votes by removing Green party candidates from ballots which is pretty crappy. Not that I was going to vote for one of them but I think people should have the choice.
    Thatís not suppressing votes.

    The person still gets to vote, suppressing votes is when you actually donít get to vote.

  3. #15378
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    I maybe wrong, but looks like trump has won, he got all of the swing states including florida, but we shall see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are wrong. He still needs 2/3 of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Same thing with Biden. Florida was never a must win for Biden but was for Trump.

  4. #15379
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,081
    Trump's gonna say he won and we're gonna see late votes come in and chip away at the lead and it's gonna be really controversial.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 11-04-2020 at 02:18 AM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  5. #15380
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Thatís not suppressing votes.

    The person still gets to vote, suppressing votes is when you actually donít get to vote.
    So if say CA voters were not allowed to vote for Democrats that wouldn't be suppressing their votes? Seems like suppression to me.

  6. #15381
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The thing that bugs me about that is Dems were suppressing votes by removing Green party candidates from ballots which is pretty crappy. Not that I was going to vote for one of them but I think people should have the choice.
    Libertarians are on every single ballot that a Democrat and Republican are and the Green Party is on all but five states. This is just some utter nonsense.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #15382
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Trump's gonna gonna say he won and we're gonna see late votes come in and chip away at the lead and it's gonna be really controversial.
    For once. You are absolutely correct... and then donít know how itís going to play out but the margins are gonna slim over the next day or so and people are gonna get crazy. They just donít realize that it takes time to count the votes and verify.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #15383
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Trump's gonna gonna say he won and we're gonna see late votes come in and chip away at the lead and it's gonna be really controversial.
    why would it be controversial? Those mail in ballots were legally casted and are entitle to being counted like any other vote that was casted.

  9. #15384
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,048
    no bias from cnn at all... literally for over an hour they are using nothing but biden ways to win xD

  10. #15385
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,081
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    For once. You are absolutely correct... and then donít know how itís going to play out but the margins are gonna slim over the next day or so and people are gonna get crazy. They just donít realize that it takes time to count the votes and verify.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most states had no problem counting the early vote. PA specifically did this.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  11. #15386
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,048
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    For once. You are absolutely correct... and then donít know how itís going to play out but the margins are gonna slim over the next day or so and people are gonna get crazy. They just donít realize that it takes time to count the votes and verify.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    its over man.... the people have spoken and the insane thing is trump is gonna win with like 300 EV

  12. #15387
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,051
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Libertarians are on every single ballot that a Democrat and Republican are and the Green Party is on all but five states. This is just some utter nonsense.
    It's not nonsense. Why were Dems looking for BS reasons to remove Green party candidates? It's crap.

  13. #15388
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,051
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    why would it be controversial? Those mail in ballots were legally casted and are entitle to being counted like any other vote that was casted.
    Cast not casted.

    It's going to be controversial because he wants it to be controversial.

  14. #15389
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not nonsense. Why were Dems looking for BS reasons to remove Green party candidates? It's crap.
    The Green party's inability to get the required signatures is no one but their own problem. The Libertarian, Democrats, and Republicans had no problem doing it. What you're seeing is a lack of ability to get folks who have Green party tendencies willingness to sign the petitions after what happened in 2016.

    Don't blame voters lack of willingness to repeat what happened in 2016 on the Democrats.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #15390
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Most states had no problem counting the early vote. PA specifically did this.
    Itís based on law and early voting is way skewed this year. States didnít change their way of counting based on the turnout.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •