Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1022 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 22522922972101210201021102210231024103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 19644
    Biden will win AZ, WI and MI but lose PA and still win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Fox just called Texas. I haven't seen it on CNN or AP yet. Fox and AP have 78% of the votes while CNN has 87% reported.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Biden will win AZ, WI and MI but lose PA and still win.

That is realistic. But Biden would still need to win 1/2 EC votes from either Maine or Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    That is realistic. But Biden would still need to win 1/2 EC votes from either Maine or Nebraska.
    True but he’s expected to win one in NE and and 3/5 in Maine...

CNN is wayyy more biased than Fox tonight. What's his name on CNN just constantly presents scenarios where Biden wins. Zero talk of any path to victory for Trump.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It really looks like it all comes down to PA counting a ton of votes a few days after the election. Can't get any more controversial than that. You thought 2020 couldn't be any more of a ********?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    CNN is wayyy more biased than Fox tonight. What's his name on CNN just constantly presents scenarios where Biden wins. Zero talk of any path to victory for Trump.
    Because Trump is the incumbent and just has to win what he did 4 years ago.

Chinese yuan is tanking lol

I’m embarrassed to be an Ohioan right now...

It really looks like it all comes down to PA counting a ton of votes a few days after the election. Can't get any more controversial than that. You thought 2020 couldn't be any more of a ********?
    WTF is controversial about counting votes after election day? They have done that every time but not until Trump became president suddenly republicans are calling fraud if they are counted tomorrow.

I wish they would announce what else is still being counted. Because outside of Iowa, which I don't think anyone expected to vote Biden, I don't see anything moving.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

WTF is controversial about counting votes after election day? They have done that every time but not until Trump became president suddenly republicans are calling fraud if they are counted tomorrow.
    Nothing controversial about it you're right

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I do wonder what will be learned the 2nd time we re-run the same **** show. And I don't mean Trump, I mean the Dems and their candidates.

72% of Americans consider the cost of Health Care a critical decision point and neither party could muster any real traction there.

This is exhausting.

If every state not named PA is called by tomorrow and we don't get an answer for several days while the entire election hinges on it, it's gonna be controversial. It's Florida all over again.

Literally everything has stayed the same outside of Arizona and Democrats are panicking...So much Democrat vote out if you look at the states.

Same as 4 years ago. CNN was in denial until early in the morning.