Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1013 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 13513913963100310111012101310141015102310631113 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 19644
    Amazing that he made this tweet and even more amazing that it’s still up.

Voting like Justice Breyer is 82 years old and Biden needs to appoint his replacement not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Voting like Justice Breyer is 82 years old and Biden needs to appoint his replacement not Trump.
    If Biden wins. He needs to retire the moment Biden is sworn in. Can't wait till after the 2022 Senate elections when Republicans will block any nominee if they are in power then.

So....no last minute big, manly bets by our resident super cool, tough guys? I am disappoint if so.

Joe Biden appears to have won the voters of Dixville Notch. A city in New Hampshire made up of about 12 (as of 2010 census) that announces their results at midnight. It doesn’t really mean much though. Clinton won them in 2016 and while she did win New Hampshire, it obviously didn’t award her the White House.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Trump lost 2 votes from last time. He also lost 1 more vote in Millsfield NH. Small sample size but it appears Trump is going to lose more Republicans voters this time than last time.

Twitter Blocks Controversial Trump Tweet By Limiting Likes and Retweets

With just hours to go until the 2020 general election gets underway, Twitter has slapped a “disputed” label on one of President Donald Trump’s tweets, limiting users’ abilities to interact with content the platform has deemed “misleading about an election or other civic process.”

In the censored tweet, Trump makes the baseless claim that a recent decision by the Supreme Court to allow Pennsylvania to extend the deadline for election officials to receive ballots would result in “rampant and unchecked cheating” and would also “undermine our entire systems of laws,” leading to “violence in the streets.” A message that now appears beneath the tweet encourages users to “Learn how voting by mail is safe and secure,” and links to a Twitter topics landing page that proclaims that “Voting by mail is legal and safe, experts and data confirm.” Trump’s post was also amended on Facebook, where the platform attached a note confirming that “voting by mail and in person have a long history of trustworthiness in the US,” and that voter fraud is “extremely rare across voting methods.” Amid flagging poll numbers and a deflated campaign, Trump has sought to use the specter of voter fraud as a means to delegitimize his opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden.
    https://gizmodo.com/twitter-blocks-c...-li-1845556584

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Twitter Blocks Controversial Trump Tweet By Limiting Likes and Retweets

https://gizmodo.com/twitter-blocks-c...-li-1845556584
    So I guess at this point Trump is officially at tabloid level trust, lol!

This ****in idiot is the president! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

As far as economy, economic cycle and bubbles, I'm thinking
    Trump, good for today bad for tomorrow.
    Biden bad for today good for tomorrow.

I'm leaning Biden, not heavy tho.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Poor LeBron
    That's very offensive to Lebron.
    The guy really cannot dribble Should have been "shup up and dunk" or something

On a more serious note, does this end today or will we have a new series season until the end of the year?

From an outsider's perspective, Trump as president has been wildly entertaining. Don't really followed much about the politics other than what's affecting the financial markets, but it generally feels like a big mess. Don't think Biden's going to be much better though, but even slightly better may be a huge boost for a lot of people.
    Last edited by NYKalltheway; 11-03-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    As far as economy, economic cycle and bubbles, I'm thinking
    Trump, good for today bad for tomorrow.
    Biden bad for today good for tomorrow.

I'm leaning Biden, not heavy tho.

With all your wishy washy, back and forth opinions on this, I feel like it's relatively safe to say that you won't be voting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    With all your wishy washy, back and forth opinions on this, I feel like it's relatively safe to say that you won't be voting at all.
    Na. There's nothing for me to get behind. Trump is a wildcard and a risk, his upside is minimal and his downside is HUGE, that's probably the extent of what would make me care to vote.

At the same time Joe Biden represents the system I have grown to understand and despise since my childhood (trump does too, I'm not under this delusion that he is somehow not locked in to corporate interests). So, it's like whatever. At least Biden is a stable corruption, I guess..

Last edited by nastynice; 11-03-2020 at 03:07 AM.

I'm so sorry for America. I truly am. These guys are ****in pathetic. I honestly think I could wing a debate with either of these guys and I'd ****in rip em to pieces.

It's not even good enough for my national spotlight meth head city, let alone for the White House. It's a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Na. There's nothing for me to get behind. Trump is a wildcard and a risk, his upside is minimal and his downside is HUGE, that's probably the extent of what would make me care to vote.

At the same time Joe Biden represents the system I have grown to understand and despise since my childhood (trump does too, I'm not under this delusion that he is somehow not locked in to corporate interests). So, it's like whatever. At least Biden is a stable corruption, I guess..

So that's a definite "no" on you voting this year....roger that.

The concern with Biden is that he went back to States where he should not have been worrying about? Why did he do that?

Because he saw the lead shrinking in the polls in those States and was alarmed.

Trump is still the underdog but he is very much in this race and could still easily pull out another huge upset!