Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1001 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    So you honestly don't believe hiring his top republican donor as head of the USPS and appointing a republican judge in Minnesota who just decided 5 days before the election that votes will not count if not received by election day, even if they were mailed weeks in advance, despite the state telling people for months they will count up to 7 days after is Trump attempting to prevent all mail-in ballots from being counted?
    again, you'd have to show me how the postmaster general being a buddy of Trump's necessarily equates to the mail being deliberately slowed...and if it's truly a Republican thing, nearly half of registered Minnesotans are Democrats with less than 40% leaning or registered Republican....so the assumption a larger percentage of voters are Dems is fine, but then so is the number of local postal workers

also again, it does NOT say those votes won't be counted, it says those received after election day will be set aside while the constitutionality is resolved
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    again, you'd have to show me how the postmaster general being a buddy of Trump's necessarily equates to the mail being deliberately slowed...and if it's truly a Republican thing, nearly half of registered Minnesotans are Democrats with less than 40% leaning or registered Republican....so the assumption a larger percentage of voters are Dems is fine, but then so is the number of local postal workers

also again, it does NOT say those votes won't be counted, it says those received after election day will be set aside while the constitutionality is resolved
    Why do you think the mail has slowed down?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Covid. It's been slow since the shutdowns just like manufacrung and food production.

Hell, amazon hasn't even been able to guarantee 2 day shipping for prime members since the shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Covid. It's been slow since the shutdowns just like manufacrung and food production.

Hell, amazon hasn't even been able to guarantee 2 day shipping for prime members since the shutdown.
    Youíre correct Covid caused some delay in service, but Covid does not explain the totality of the delay:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

USPS workers are very explicit on what they consider the problem to be:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...hanges-workers

False. Been getting two day shipping and nearly everything I've ordered from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    how would you be able to tell? Brown County Wisconsin has become one of the hardest hit places so far because of how the idiots up there have acted. I am really surprised the Packers haven't had any problems.
    They have tracked his campaigns and done mapping to subsequent spikes in COVID infections. Itís not very hard to do when you have the data.
    _____

Sounds like Texas Republicans have asked the courts to invalidate about 100,000 votes in Harris County because they allowed drive up voting. The county takes measures to make voting safer and they want to take them out. They canít win by competing with Biden. They have to try and cheat to win.

Lying to own the libs is fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Youíre correct Covid caused some delay in service, but Covid does not explain the totality of the delay:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

USPS workers are very explicit on what they consider the problem to be:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...hanges-workers
    https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylva...gbi-story.html

Here is another one the describes some the changes made.

The fact that Trump opposed providing additional funds bc of the flood of ballots is bad enough

In Pennsylvania they canít count ballots until Election Day? Why? IDK. One side didnít want that to change that and faught against opening the envelops before hand or preparing in any way. Why?

I voted by mail. A week after I did I logged unto a website and made sure my ballot was received and counted. Sounds like a better system right?

Last edited by ewing; 10-31-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Can someone explain the sudden surge of people rushing to try and redeem George Bush and his legacy? If thereís one thing both parties seem to be able to agree on was that George Bush was a disaster and terrible president.

I really have no idea. I live in a small town with 1 postal worker. I overpay for a PO Box that I only check like twice a month because I get very little delivered via the USPS. I probably end up paying a buck for every piece of mail I ACTUALLY need.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lying to own the libs is fun

What did I say that you dispute? Because everything I said is true.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    False. Been getting two day shipping and nearly everything I've ordered from Amazon.
    It's true. You tell me the next time you purchase a prime item if it says it will get to you in 2 days.

Whether it gets to you in 2 days or not has nothing to do with what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just want to make sure that I have this straight...this is the guy who thinks calling Joe Biden "Sleepy Joe" is the right campaign move?

Canít take adderall all the time.

It's true. You tell me the next time you purchase a prime item if it says it will get to you in 2 days.

Whether it gets to you in 2 days or not has nothing to do with what I said.
    Mine says 2 day. Delivery date is Monday, today is Saturday.

That's actually like 1 day cuz they usually don't count sundays!

I think Amazon is too powerful to be affected by anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train