Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 942 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 4428428929329409419429439449529921042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 18246
  1. #14116
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yes it is.
    You'd have to look at what's going on in places like Texas.

    Here, we have 1 for every 700 people.......'cause we only have 700 people
    So, that I've heard, there's no early voting...because it's totally unnecessary
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #14117
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You'd have to look at what's going on in places like Texas.

    Here, we have 1 for every 700 people.......'cause we only have 700 people
    So, that I've heard, there's no early voting...because it's totally unnecessary
    I would base everything on counties and population and get it to work out.

    There will always be outliers.

  3. #14118
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yes it is.

    Welcome to the world of gop voter suppression specially in high minorities districts. Georgia is a master at it.

  4. #14119
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First day of early voting in our county in Florida.
    Wife and I voted on the way home from work at the Super Bowl's stadium (Raymond James Stadium)
    15 minutes…no wait.
    ID Voting …drivers' license
    Walked in went right up to the desk.
    Showed ID…verified with a bar code
    Signed in
    Got ballot
    Went to one of 30 stand up desks (half were empty)
    Filled in circles (voted for two dems in case anyone is interested)
    Put the ballots (2 pages) in the machine (asked the lady if the ballot boxes were shredders…got a big laugh. You need a sense of humor in this life…something many of you could use.)
    Machine registered that the vote was validated. Had to wait and see this before you could leave.
    Left.

    ………………

    Just to satisfy my curiosity……I drove past the library nearest my house on the way in to work about an hour ago.No lines, plenty of parking.

    For the record…our county has just under 1,500,000 and has 26 early voting sites open for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 weeks. I probably spent less time voting in person than it would have taken to drive to a mail in drop box with a ballot.

    So what is the big deal with early voting with ID???? Why are some of these states having waits of hours long??? Does our county have some sort of a secret that other places do not have??? If so, I am sure they would be willing to share.
    Still hiding your Trump support from the wife?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #14120
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Welcome to the world of gop voter suppression specially in high minorities districts. Georgia is a master at it.
    I've been in the GOP world of reality for years.

    Your vote is suppressed only if you let it be suppressed.

  6. #14121
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,118
    GOP world of reality.

  7. #14122
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Still hiding your Trump support from the wife?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Might be the other way around. She said she voted for Trump but I couldn't see what actually did.

    See, that's the advantage of in person identified voting. It can't be fixed, adjusted, harvested, phonied etc.

    I would think thin that you would know that.

  8. #14123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,690
    Oh, wow. That is what I tell the victims of suppression every time.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  9. #14124
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,157
    Can someone point me to the Republican who would pull a John McCain today? John McCain took the mic from that bigoted woman who attacked Obama for being an Arab and said that he was a good man whom he disagreed with on issues. I don't see any Republican today who would do that. Trump would have insisted they turn the volume up to 11 and she repeat her statement along with inviting her on the road to his various rallies.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #14125
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, wow. That is what I tell the victims of suppression every time.
    I'm sure it's very effective.

  11. #14126
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone point me to the Republican who would pull a John McCain today? John McCain took the mic from that bigoted woman who attacked Obama for being an Arab and said that he was a good man whom he disagreed with on issues. I don't see any Republican today who would do that. Trump would have insisted they turn the volume up to 11 and she repeat her statement along with inviting her on the road to his various rallies.
    Do you see any Dems doing that if someone grabbed the mike from Trump, or Mitch McConnell???

  12. #14127
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    What could go wrong with mail in balloting.

    Faiur, saves time, completely safe.

    Easy peasy nuce and easy.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...oCH?li=BBnb7Kz

  13. #14128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What could go wrong with mail in balloting.

    Faiur, saves time, completely safe.

    Easy peasy nuce and easy.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...oCH?li=BBnb7Kz
    Odd how you're not calling out these people for the destruction of government property as vociferously as you do BLM...

  14. #14129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Might be the other way around. She said she voted for Trump but I couldn't see what actually did.

    See, that's the advantage of in person identified voting. It can't be fixed, adjusted, harvested, phonied etc.

    I would think thin that you would know that.
    I understand. you didn’t want to mail in your vote bc the wife might see. Good job wouldn’t want you to get in trouble


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #14130
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,157
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone point me to the Republican who would pull a John McCain today? John McCain took the mic from that bigoted woman who attacked Obama for being an Arab and said that he was a good man whom he disagreed with on issues. I don't see any Republican today who would do that. Trump would have insisted they turn the volume up to 11 and she repeat her statement along with inviting her on the road to his various rallies.
    Charlie Baker (Republican governor of Massachusetts) does not have a national audience, alas, but his reaction to Trump’s response on whether he’d accept the results of the election was worthy of praise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •