Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 482 of 584 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8753
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Again, why do you have this automatic assumption that Medicare for All will cost more than our healthcare right now.

I reiterate: The US has the HIGHEST healthcare costs in the World. EVERY socialized healthcare system is cheaper than ours.

So what is this assumption that if we go to a system that is cheaper everywhere it's been implemented it will cost more?

That is pretty faulty logic...
    I think it's based on, if M4A means paying the same bills but for everyone AND having the government manage it it will result in higher costs.

If, like in european countries the health care industry is effectively nationalized then they won't get to set the rates and costs will go down.

My issue with M4A is that I think service will get worse ... though it's not exactly great at the moment.

Drink every time you hear black and brown.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    That'll be a two bottle night

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    How dare politicians focus on people who are affected by our policies?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

This debate sucks so much. That's my analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    This debate sucks so much. That's my analysis.
    Yep. I knew it was going to be attack Bernie day, but the moderation has been pretty bad. Just people talking over each other. I have loved the Warren/Bloomberg interactions. LoL at Pete using every question to attack Bernie. He had to make a move though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Yep. I knew it was going to be attack Bernie day, but the moderation has been pretty bad. Just people talking over each other. I have loved the Warren/Bloomberg interactions. LoL at Pete using every question to attack Bernie. He had to make a move though.
    The moderation is an abomination.

The crowd is clearly bought too.

"let's cut to commercial break" *Bloomberg ad runs*

Banana Republic ****.

I can't wait til some of these clowns drop out. Hopefully soon. Can't wait to not have to hear Bloomberg's, or Pete's for that matter, nauseating voice ever again. Soon.

Bernie has merely been OK but like everything else, everything is stacked against him.

These foreign policy answers SUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The moderation is an abomination.

The crowd is clearly bought too.

"let's cut to commercial break" *Bloomberg ad runs*

Banana Republic ****.

I can't wait til some of these clowns drop out. Hopefully soon. Can't wait to not have to hear Bloomberg's, or Pete's for that matter, nauseating voice ever again. Soon.

Bernie has merely been OK but like everything else, everything is stacked against him.
    The crowd is weird as ****. I can't tell when they're booing and some times there are loud gasps just randomly. It's like there's a ton of plants but they keep ****ing up or something I can't figure it out.

Oh my god. That last question to Bernie But he nailed it pretty well even with everybody talking over them.

Bernie literally condemned Castro in the clip in question. **** off Biden. Obama didn't even want you to run.

If Bernie said what Amy just did about Cuba...holy ****. MSNBC would bring in their neocons and talk about it for a week straight.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-25-2020 at 10:37 PM.

Tickets to the debate tonight cost upwards of 1750 bucks a seat...not exactly letting the average American in and explains why it’s very pro-Bloomberg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloomberg seems relieved whenever he's told to stop talking. Haha.

Did Pete just use a question about Syria to attack Sanders on healthcare?

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Did Pete just use a question about North Korea to attack Sanders on healthcare?
    Yeah and I guess the name check rule applies to everyone but Sanders.

If Pete so shamelessly attacking the front-runner, speaking over him every time he talks, is the way forward so be it. So many lies spewed at him but it doesn't matter. Everyone on the stage and behind the moderator desk has the same agenda

More Bloomberg ads. Democracy