Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 863 of 976 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 14638
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Arguably one of the greatest museums in the world is the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, IL. They have an exhibit on the melting ice. They show before and after pictures. The after picture shows more ice.

I'm not saying that the ice isn't melting or melting faster. I am saying man's contribution to that is negligible.

The US could be zero emissions and the affect on warming would be less than .1 degrees.

If man is such a contributor than that means those folks worried about climate must want war with China and India. Else they are just deniers at heart.
    Genuinely, why do you think most scientists who study the effects of Climate Change disagree with you on man's contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

As Ben Shapiro like to say facts don't care about your feelings.
    Meh. Moynihan’s quote eats Shapiro’s for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A Ben Shapiro quote? Holy **** are you a cool and rugged individualist.
    I like when Ben Shapiro recently admitted that he's never satisfied his wife.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I like when Ben Shapiro recently admitted that he's never satisfied his wife.
    That would explain a lot...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Good news for mainstream democrats. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled 5-2 that the Green Party presidential ticket of Hawkins and Walker is to be stricken from the Pennsylvania presidential ballot.

The challenge to remove the Green Party was brought forth by a pair of Pennsylvania Democrats, Lawrence County Democratic chairman Paul Stefano and Wilkes-Barre city council candidate Tony Thomas.

This follows a similar Wisconsin ruling earlier this week.

Walter can sleep easier tonight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...1f1_story.html
    Last edited by Crovash; 09-17-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the guy that takes everything Trump says as pure, golden, unadulterated truth and then mindlessly parrots it to everyone while accusing them of "group think".
    I dont think he knows what irony means tbh. I mean how could he? If it doesnt come from Fox news, he's probably never heard it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Good news for mainstream democrats. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled 5-2 that the Green Party presidential ticket of Hawkins and Walker is to be stricken from the Pennsylvania presidential ballot.

The challenge to remove the Green Party was brought forth by a pair of Pennsylvania Democrats, Lawrence County Democratic chairman Paul Stefano and Wilkes-Barre city council candidate Tony Thomas.

Indeed, that's great news.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont think he knows what irony means tbh. I mean how could he? If it doesnt come from Fox news, he's probably never heard it before.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

That is good news! Now the green party folks will be less likely to cause another situation like when they contributed to Trump getting elected.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Biden shouldn’t try and tell jokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Caught some of the town-hall and yeah Biden slips so much when he is answering.

Ooof

Those two old farts should not be what’s the best this country has to offer.

Did he tell the latest one about the jew, the catholic, and the colored boy who touched his leg hair?

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    538 game Hillary a 60%+ chance on Election Day. They give Biden 76% now. It seems strong but if you loaded a revolver with one or two bullets, spun it, and then shot it at your head, there shouldn’t be much surprise if you die.

The reality is polling is even more useless than last time.

We don’t know the effect of Covid on Election Day votes.
    We don’t know what early voting and mail voting is going to be allowed since the president in power is trying to suppress voter turnout.
    We don’t know how long it will take to count mail votes post Election Day, but even one day is enough for either side to claim early victory, refuse to concede and make this a legal battle rather than a democratic election.
    We don’t know that urban areas of the lost rust belt states are showing up for Biden when they didn’t for Hillary.

This year is ****ed and it’s going to get ugly.

And there is no universe where Trump concedes. Never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The president once again reminds you that you shouldn’t be voting.

not included by dbroncos78087, by mail. unless Trump doing this is stopping everyone from voting in person.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome