Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 860 of 944 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 14148
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, I have a conservative friend who kept posting that. It's just absurdity.

The worst part is, the lies are endangering people's lives. There are people in Oregon who are refusing evacuation orders because they're convinced the orders are a ploy to get them to leave their houses so Antifa can come loot their property.
    Both Brazil and Australia had record fires, in Australia they are predicting it might become yearly.

Global warming is officially here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-16-2020 at 03:08 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Both Brazil and Australia had record fires, in Australia they are predicting it might become yearly.

Global warming is officially here.

This is about poor forestry, not global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's more about global warming than forestry, that's why all these fires are happening at the same time.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

....says the Trump drone.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

It can't be both?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

They have poor forestry in Canada, Australia, and Brazil too?

Come on now. Trump hasn't chimed in on that yet, so we can't expect brett05 to.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

What the **** are you blabbering about? What do you think "poor forestry" means? And how exactly does that translate to doing anything about the problem? What forestry practices are going to keep Death Valley from getting to 130 degrees? How can we modify how we rake the forests to get more rain to fall in areas that are undergoing massive droughts

When you talk about poor forestry practices, you're really only exposing yourself to completely ignorant of the problem and even more so to propose a solution.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

You bet. With good forestry, why we’d have razed every one those forests and replaced them with Amazon Warehouses, private golf courses, and Exxon oil refineries.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You bet. With good forestry, why we’d have razed every one those forests and replaced them with Amazon Warehouses, private golf courses, and Exxon oil refineries.
    Now you're talkin'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What the **** are you blabbering about? What do you think "poor forestry" means? And how exactly does that translate to doing anything about the problem? What forestry practices are going to keep Death Valley from getting to 130 degrees? How can we modify how we rake the forests to get more rain to fall in areas that are undergoing massive droughts

When you talk about poor forestry practices, you're really only exposing yourself to completely ignorant of the problem and even more so to propose a solution.
    well, they're tied together......poor forestry throughout the world is one of the things impacting/causing global warming..........when they clear cut thousands of acres of rainforest in South America to raise cattle for fast food restaurants, that has a negative effect on the planet as a whole...when millions of acres burn, it's using instead of creating oxygen and filling the atmosphere with more negative impact
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Now you're talkin'.
    Sluggo the genius strikes again.

Let's just pave planet earth first, then go from there..

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

You knowing nothing about how fire works is not a surprise

You knowing nothing about how fire works is not a surprise
    You knowing nothing about climate change is much less of a surprise

Climate change is a natural phase.

Haven't there been numerous ice ages long before cars, airplanes and all those two legged thingies running around all over the planet. What warmed the planet then to allow for all the ice melting???

It is a phase.

If countries want to manage something (something that they can actually manage) try managing the number of people we have running around. Decide on a comfortable number of people and stick to that number. And it won't adversely affect anyone since we are deciding to not have people that are not yet here.