Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 676 of 720 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10792
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Biden's VP choice may help turn that around
    I don't even know if it's legal (given the 2 term rule and the possibility a VP has to take over as POTUS) but has a prior president ever run for VP? If not legal, no, but if it is...would Biden choose Obama? Not saying he should...especially after the recent 'he needs to pick a woman' followed now by 'he needs to pick a black woman'
    Biden also said that he would choose a Republican as a running mate.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Thereís nothing left to attack Trump on. And it never wins elections. See John Kerry, Romney, etc

The people still with Trump at this point are far too tribal to give it up.

What the Dems need to do now, and they seem to miss, is inspire and paint the picture of what they can bring.

Bernie did that quite well through multiple campaigns. Obama did it, Trump did it, W did it.....Biden isnít doing it.

They have a layup in November and theyíre going to sleepwalk and hope for the best.

Bernie had a vision. Kamala did, Booker did, Warren had a great position.....Biden brings Trump criticism and platitudes. Thatís the the fuel for a winning campaign.
    Sleepwalking in is all they have to do.

Sanders wouldíve lost, heís too far left. Thatís who the Trump campaign wanted. They know the US isnít that far left. He wouldíve lost the middle. Didnít you learn from the UK election?

I liked Kamala but black people donít because sheís a former prosecutor.

Booker didnít get traction. Donít they call him Corporate Booker anyways?

Warren is the super woke candidate that everybody canít stand (being super woke).

Biden gets the old vote, plus the middle, plus the Never Trump Republicans, plus the black vote.

If thereís two parties and you want one side to win, who there wins? Easy choice.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Biden currently has a double digit lead over Trump. Normally, just saying "I'm not the other guy" isn't enough to win an election. This year could be an exception to that. Trump's that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Biden currently has a double digit lead over Trump. Normally, just saying "I'm not the other guy" isn't enough to win an election. This year could be an exception to that. Trump's that bad.
    There is polling out of Texas that shows it a tie. Not a statistical tie (meaning within the margin of error). But an actual tie: 48-48

If Biden wins Texas, thatís game over. There is absolutely no electoral path that has any chance of happening if Biden wins Texas unless Trump takes New York or California. Those three states are worth 122 votes right there. With ZERO stretch states and granting Trump Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Maine, and Florida the map is 271-267 Trump. And Trump ainít winning all those states. Heís going to over perform in some but not all.

This is why Iím so glad the Democrats have been focusing on Texas. Turn your opponentís strength into his weakness.

I'll remind you......Billary had a noticeable lead, I believe, over the Donald in 2016, too....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'll remind you......Billary had a noticeable lead, I believe, over the Donald in 2016, too....
    Iím honestly scared. I donít if I can joke around much in this forum anymore. I hoping the county makes it to Nov. if he won in Nov Iíd be scared shitless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Iím not deluded enough to believe that polling is a guarantee. But I do know that he lacks Hillaryís two biggest attributes that cost her the election: uniquely high disapproval numbers and a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím not deluded enough to believe that polling is a guarantee. But I do know that he lacks Hillaryís two biggest attributes that cost her the election: uniquely high disapproval numbers and a vagina.
    are we sure she has one? Bill didn't seem to think so

it's funny how many people still today seem to think 'oh, the voters just didn't want to vote in a woman'....no, that's not why she lost and I'm not sure she IS one

Worth noting Ted Cruz had a much bigger lead over Beto in the polling then what ended up transpiring. GOP should be freaked about losing their hold on Texas but they're too far up Trump's butt to notice.

Remember when the GOP had a conniption about Pelosi's ice cream? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím honestly scared. I donít if I can joke around much in this forum anymore. I hoping the county makes it to Nov. if he won in Nov Iíd be scared shitless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For years my family has heard me say 'just give me a small island, maybe some wifi, and I'm good'
    That used to be tongue in cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Remember when the GOP had a conniption about Pelosi's ice cream? Good times.
    She had like eight flavors dammit!

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess we should just pussyfoot around the fact that an alarmingly high amount Trump's supporters are pieces of ****?

dbroncos78087 is going to have to explain what he means by this.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    dbroncos78087 is going to have to explain what he means by this.
    You're certainly an excellent example of what he means.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant