Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 675 of 724 FirstFirst ... 175575625665673674675676677685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10855
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird how there is so much less talk about how Trump is some political genius now. Glad that **** ended.
    If he was the one who rigged the 2016 Democratic nomination and orchestrated the Democratic campaign, then, yes, he was indeed a political genius...then.

Republican voters against trump ad:

https://youtu.be/OPC43SK3eR0

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Remember when he said only he could keep us safe. Lol

I donít get why the Democrats are so afraid to attack Trump on this ****. Itís always Republicans who are willing to go on the attack. Democrats are so weak. I donít get it why they refuse to attack and always crouch in defense.

I donít get why the Democrats are so afraid to attack Trump on this ****. Itís always Republicans who are willing to go on the attack. Democrats are so weak. I donít get it why they refuse to attack and always crouch in defense.
    because most dems are lil *****es. They don't want to offend anyone. Only few guys will go to their level. guys like Alan Grayson from Florida would go there. I just hope Biden goes after him in the debates which I know he will.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    because most dems are lil *****es. They don't want to offend anyone. Only few guys will go to their level. guys like Alan Grayson from Florida would go there. I just hope Biden goes after him in the debates which I know he will.
    I definitely won't disagree with you on this. It's a real shame.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Remember when he said only he could keep us safe. Lol
    he also said he was our president of law and order

but he's claimed to have all kinds of powers he doesn't actually have....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...le/3153158001/

Biden says 10-15% of Americans are 'not very good people,' draws comparisons to Clinton 'deplorables' remark
    even CNN's S.E. Cupp is criticizing this.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I see Dems on Twitter going full "abolish the police" mode. Yeah, that'll win elections.

I guess we should just pussyfoot around the fact that an alarmingly high amount Trump's supporters are pieces of ****?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Biden will get away with that comment because he's a man, but Clinton was absolutely correct and Biden probably lowballed that number.

Biden definitely low balled that number. Even doubling it might be lowballing still.

Thereís nothing left to attack Trump on. And it never wins elections. See John Kerry, Romney, etc

The people still with Trump at this point are far too tribal to give it up.

What the Dems need to do now, and they seem to miss, is inspire and paint the picture of what they can bring.

Bernie did that quite well through multiple campaigns. Obama did it, Trump did it, W did it.....Biden isnít doing it.

They have a layup in November and theyíre going to sleepwalk and hope for the best.

Bernie had a vision. Kamala did, Booker did, Warren had a great position.....Biden brings Trump criticism and platitudes. Thatís the the fuel for a winning campaign.

Thereís nothing left to attack Trump on. And it never wins elections. See John Kerry, Romney, etc

The people still with Trump at this point are far too tribal to give it up.

What the Dems need to do now, and they seem to miss, is inspire and paint the picture of what they can bring.

Bernie did that quite well through multiple campaigns. Obama did it, Trump did it, W did it.....Biden isnít doing it.

They have a layup in November and theyíre going to sleepwalk and hope for the best.

Bernie had a vision. Kamala did, Booker did, Warren had a great position.....Biden brings Trump criticism and platitudes. Thatís the the fuel for a winning campaign.
    Biden's VP choice may help turn that around
    I don't even know if it's legal (given the 2 term rule and the possibility a VP has to take over as POTUS) but has a prior president ever run for VP? If not legal, no, but if it is...would Biden choose Obama? Not saying he should...especially after the recent 'he needs to pick a woman' followed now by 'he needs to pick a black woman'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Biden's VP choice may help turn that around
    I don't even know if it's legal (given the 2 term rule and the possibility a VP has to take over as POTUS) but has a prior president ever run for VP? If not legal, no, but if it is...would Biden choose Obama? Not saying he should...especially after the recent 'he needs to pick a woman' followed now by 'he needs to pick a black woman'
    Runningmates rarely have an effect and this is more about a poorly run campaign overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk