Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 670 of 721 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 10813
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Glad to know that we'll never have to hear the right call people on the left social justice warriors anymore then.
    Oh. You're confused. The sheep definitely are. Your dear leaders are the ones pretending that they care too.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh. You're confused. The sheep definitely are. Your dear leaders are the ones pretending that they care too.
    Oh please show me how to see through the world so I can be as enlightened as you. Actually, I'll go back to my six figure job in beautiful Canada and continue to laugh at the third world country dressed in gucci to our south. lmaooo

The Lost Boys of PSD

Oh please show me how to see through the world so I can be as enlightened as you. Actually, I'll go back to my six figure job in beautiful Canada and continue to laugh at the third world country dressed in gucci to our south. lmaooo
    His point went way over your head :/

Actually, I'll go back to my six figure job in beautiful Canada and continue to laugh at the third world country dressed in gucci to our south. lmaooo
    lol, so true!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Can we have deez nuts be our third party candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    So you think the cop acted appropriately? Good to know.

Trump is the most divisive president in several lifetimes. Don’t see how anyone can deny that unless they’re truly living in lala land (and a good many are).
    nobody is more divisive than the media, that abuses situations to cause more division.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Media helping him by quoting him and reporting what he says? That’s the media’s job.
    misquoting, manipulating, lying. this is what you get from the divisive media, that loves when people are ignorant and gullible to everything they say.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    misquoting, manipulating, lying. this is what you get from the divisive media, that loves when people are ignorant and gullible to everything they say.
    Sounds like you.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So much at stake in this country right now and the Democratic establishment circled the wagons and did everything they possibly could to stop a movement we need more than ever to give us...Joe Biden.

Man....

I know I said I was gonna try to stay out of here but yeah, this **** sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    So much at stake in this country right now and the Democratic establishment circled the wagons and did everything they possibly could to stop a movement we need more than ever to give us...Joe Biden.

Man....

I know I said I was gonna try to stay out of here but yeah, this **** sucks.
    I don't care what you do but simply staying out of here means a lot more than telling us you're going to stay out of here. Everyone tries to get all dramatic with their supposed exits when it comes to social media.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

ManRam is so emo, that's why we like him. Eye-liner, ****** music, male piercings, we like the whole kit and caboodle.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    True. But one party pretends to care about it and ritualistically campaigns on it.
    And I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, so true!
    Does statquo calling himself the Prophet Muhammad bother you? Just curious.

Saw an interview with the Libertarian candidate ... yep, another nut job.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Does statquo calling himself the Prophet Muhammad bother you? Just curious.
    Yes it does, I sent him a private message about it years ago, he didnt change it. Life went on..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train