Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 290 of 328 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4908
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So none of these nicknames change the fact that Tulsi has been continuously advocating for things on Putin’s wishlist. Thank goodness she is being primaried.
    ....but is she connected to Facebook as well?!?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    It was a peace pipe
    In a tent with the chief

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but is she connected to Facebook as well?!?
    No just Steve Brannon and David Duke. I’ll pass. There’s a reason she wasn’t on the third debate stage and barely made the last one. We can see the candidates differentiate themselves based on how they handle their response to Hillary’s claim. Beto, for instance, struck out like THAT kid in tee ball.

Tulsi advocates for less war so she must be a Russian asset! It used to be the Democrats that complained about the military industrial complex lol
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Tulsi advocates for less war so she must be a Russian asset! It used to be the Democrats that complained about the military industrial complex lol
    She’s gone to bat to stop us from stopping Syria from gassing their own people. We shouldn’t have a massive military presence all over the globe but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have a presence. Our small contingent of troops kept Turkey from massacre the Kurds because they wouldn’t risk attacking us.

She’s gone to bat to stop us from stopping Syria from gassing their own people. We shouldn’t have a massive military presence all over the globe but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have a presence. Our small contingent of troops kept Turkey from massacre the Kurds because they wouldn’t risk attacking us.
    “Bring our troops home, unless trump proposes it.” The anti war left has been missing since 2008!

“Bring our troops home, unless trump proposes it.” The anti war left has been missing since 2008!
    There were like 50 people there. That isn't what we mean by bring the troops home. We want to get the troops out of active combat in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

There were like 50 people there. That isn't what we mean by bring the troops home. We want to get the troops out of active combat in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Says the guy that has *****ed about our involvement in Syria continuously.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I didn't know Riyadh was home

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I didn't know Riyadh was home
    Haha thank you sir. That was a good one.

Lol ok sure. It’s the “yea, but...” argument. It’s really sad that not one single Dem applauded the removal of US troops from a war zone.

And now HRC has gone full joe McCarthy because someone disagrees with her foreign policy. Joe would be so proud.

Lol ok sure. It’s the “yea, but...” argument. It’s really sad that not one single Dem applauded the removal of US troops from a war zone.
    Because the troops aren't going home?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Because the troops aren't going home?
    The removal of troops from a war zone. But I don’t think that’s what y’all are melting about. Isn’t it muh kurds?

The removal of troops from a war zone. But I don’t think that’s what y’all are melting about. Isn’t it muh kurds?
    You said the troops were going home. They aren't. You shouldn't believe everything a pathological liar tells you.

And some of those "muh Kurds", children no less, are being treated for white phosphorus. But who cares, right? Gotta get that Trump Tower Istanbul built