Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 288 of 335 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5016
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Harvey Weinstein isn't on the ballot, he just pays for the people who are.
    But Donald Trump is...which you know damn well he was referring to.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But Donald Trump is...which you know damn well he was referring to.
    It's not my job to decide who 'real Americans' like, by which I assume Crovash meant minorities. That's a job for the upper level DNC operatives and donors to figure out and they're clearly struggling. For my own part I'm voting Kamala.

He's also a flaming homo and the minority coaltion of blacks and Hispanics who make up the core of the DNC voter base will never vote for wimpy looking dude that tongues his husband's throat on national television. He's also just not likable, as the guy above pointed out by comparing him to one of the more pathetic creatures our national politics has created in my lifetime in Jeb Bush.
    I don’t think he seems flaming. Castro looks like he might crossdress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    For a family of 4 with Obamacare but no government subsidy you are looking at $8000 a year to $18000 a year. That will get you some relatively basic coverage with a maximum yearly outlay of around $6000 in other health care costs. It doesn't cover dental, glasses, or pretty much any elective procedure. It includes a discount for mental health care but it's still expensive. Drugs still cost but with pretty good discounts.
    That’s ridiculous. It amazes me that people can argue against universal healthcare. Do people really think their taxes would go up more than that? The sad thing in Canada is that the conservatives are constantly trying to move our system closer to what the US has

Watching the last debate, it's become crystal clear to me that Mayor Pete is just Gay Obama with Military experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Watching the last debate, it's become crystal clear to me that Mayor Pete is just Gay Obama with Military experience.
    They'll love him. I saw that from the beginning. Its sad hes the best the dems have and hes gay. He wont win.

He's also a flaming homo and the minority coaltion of blacks and Hispanics who make up the core of the DNC voter base will never vote for wimpy looking dude that tongues his husband's throat on national television. He's also just not likable, as the guy above pointed out by comparing him to one of the more pathetic creatures our national politics has created in my lifetime in Jeb Bush.
    Note to PSD posters………

Sluggo is not the one who said this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Note to PSD posters………

Sluggo is not the one who said this.
    Don't worry, we know that there are multiple people who say and think things that are quite frankly disgusting.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Don't worry, we know that there are multiple people who say and think things that are quite frankly disgusting.
    And I am not one of they.

Ever see any profanity or threats in my posts????

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    They'll love him. I saw that from the beginning. Its sad hes the best the dems have and hes gay. He wont win.
    Being gay shouldn't keep somebody from being President. If that's true, it's unfortunate. But being a Democrat is what should prevent somebody from being elected President (except maybe Senator Amy Klobuchar).

Fox has taken a break from impeachment distracting AOC headlines to bring back a greatest hit:

Ain’t no conservative clickbait like Hillary clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And I am not one of they.

Ever see any profanity or threats in my posts????
    Why would you suck up to a bunch of simpering SJWs? We're in this mess because people quit punching these morons in the mouth when they started whining about privilege and patriarchy. Dbroncs thinks I'm 'frankly disgusting' merely because I have the audacity to speak of the truth of how blacks and Hispanics really feel about homosexuality (very problematic!).

I don't care where Buttplug puts his pecker, but some people do and some of those people are important to the DNC. It's highly questionable whether any democratic candidate can win national office without as much as 70% of the black vote. DNC insiders know it but they don't talk about it in their propaganda media.

Dbroncs thinks I'm 'frankly disgusting' merely because I have the audacity to speak of the truth of how blacks and Hispanics really feel about homosexuality (very problematic!).
    You should hear how Hispanics feel about blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You should hear how Hispanics feel about blacks.

Or how Asians feel about everyone not Asian.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Or how Asians feel about everyone not Asian.
    Or what gays think about Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.