Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 247 of 324 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4853
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Come on.

Special election that was widely known and s lot of people were motivated for you.

I also love the “2016 numbers had him +12!!!”

Many democrats sat the race out because it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary was gonna win. I don’t think it’s that fair to use those numbers and compare this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If we look at the turn out numbers then maybe we can really see.

Don’t care

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Beto stretching on this one

this is stupid. living close is nowhere close to being a right.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'll clear it up since you are a bit slow. Trump mocked a disabled reporter by flailing about like he was disabled but was not making fun of him being disabled, while he calls every other reporter he doesn't like trash without all the theatrics. I'm having a hard time believing that if trump said he was native American and wasn't that you'd be calling him out on that lie. Then there's that bit about Elizabeth Warren being a percentage native and being completely transparent about how much. Kind of hard to call it a lie when she's been upfront about what she did and didn't know throughout the fiasco. Guess she should have released the results in sharpie?

she has said for years that she was Native American. once she revealed the DNA test results, she is such a small percentage Native American that it was pretty much irrelevant. she's less Native American than most people.

if Trump said he was Native American and released the same results as Elizabeth Warren, the media that says Trump lies about everything would no doubt rule that yet another lie. it's what they do with anything that isn't 100% accurate and people are gullible enough to believe it.

this would come from the same media that said Trump mocked a reporter FOR (key word) being disabled, and that was not accurate. people still think Trump mocked this reporter for being disabled because that is what the media told them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

The polls had the dem challenger winning by 4-6 points. All the momentum is on the democratic side going in with Trump being so hated on your side.

This was awful for the democratic side

Um, no. Most polls showed it tied. This was a heavily gerrymandered district.

Come on.

Special election that was widely known and s lot of people were motivated for you.

I also love the “2016 numbers had him +12!!!”

Many democrats sat the race out because it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary was gonna win. I don’t think it’s that fair to use those numbers and compare this

It was also a 12 point race in 2012. It hasn't gone Democratic since (I believe) 1963. It has been essentially 50-50 in 2018 and still is. Listen if you want to act like things are normal, go for it. I would encourage that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It was also a 12 point race in 2012. It hasn't gone Democratic since (I believe) 1963. It has been essentially 50-50 in 2018 and still is. Listen if you want to act like things are normal, go for it. I would encourage that.
    GOP has a big suburban problem. They can’t be bleeding votes like this in Charlotte suburbs and expect to win statewide in NC.

It was a disappointing result because Bishop is such an odious hack and the GOP essentially got rewarded for cheating back in 2018. But electorally it was still a decent result for Dems. GOP gerrymandered this to be a safe seat for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Um, no. Most polls showed it tied. This was a heavily gerrymandered district.
    And because of the court ruling in NC the districts will change by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't understand what you are saying. the DNA test Warren released showed that she is only a small percent Native American, less than even most people. if Trump said he was Native American with the same percent, I bet people would be calling it a lie.
    Oh that would absolutely happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is stupid. living close is nowhere close to being a right.

she has said for years that she was Native American. once she revealed the DNA test results, she is such a small percentage Native American that it was pretty much irrelevant. she's less Native American than most people.

if Trump said he was Native American and released the same results as Elizabeth Warren, the media that says Trump lies about everything would no doubt rule that yet another lie. it's what they do with anything that isn't 100% accurate and people are gullible enough to believe it.

this would come from the same media that said Trump mocked a reporter FOR (key word) being disabled, and that was not accurate. people still think Trump mocked this reporter for being disabled because that is what the media told them.
    Nope. I believe he mocked him for being disabled because he was mocking his disability. I guess maybe he was having a seizure or something and intended to just call him fake news like the rest. A bit scary that the president is in such failing health.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Oh that would absolutely happen.
    Why? 10000 options to choose from, I'd just go with one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Who cares. I call people Trumptards all the time because every Trump supporter is dumb as *******. I thought you all hated political correctness?
    Interesting....seeing as how so many members of this forum view you & FNK (the leading "Trumptard", as you call them, of PSD) as two sides of the same worthless coin. Maybe it's time you focused on your own intellectual disabilities.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Beto O' Rourke is such a phony. His whole way of acting "cool" is that he was at one point in a band with the lead singer of at the drive in. Everyone knows he's a little rich kid that probably had to do the politics thing as a last resort because it's the family business.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Another one of them CNN coincidences. Like the last time when they didn’t show him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How can anyone vote for the looney left after they forced the New Times to change a headline?

I am usually in the middle and will sway to either side on certain issues...

But that was enough for me...

The NY Times is pathetically weak as well for doing that.
    You’re in the middle?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Beto O' Rourke is such a phony. His whole way of acting "cool" is that he was at one point in a band with the lead singer of at the drive in. Everyone knows he's a little rich kid that probably had to do the politics thing as a last resort because it's the family business.
    that actually is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.