Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 736 of 877 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746786836 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 13149
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No idea as to what you are talking about and that males two of us.
    I’d be embarrassed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’d be embarrassed too

I'm pretty sure you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The right is insane, deranged, deluded and unhinged.... and needless to say should not be anywhere near the levers of power for the foreseeable future.
    I don't thonk it is the "right" running around the streets of Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC.

Those are the videos of The right is insane, deranged, deluded and unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    1) You cant bring those materials into a voting booth lol. Do you memorize dozens of races?
    2) Who is voting? - People are voting
    3) Convenience is great
    4) Late ballots are rejected, flawed ballots are rejected. They send you a text informing you of that information once submitted.
    5) A box is cheaper than paying people to run a voting station. Postage isn't involved in the situation.
    6) A GOP led study in Colorado concluded that .002% of ballots were "suspect" - even less were "fraudulent"
    1 Yes you can. I fill out my ballot (from the mailed sample) and take it with e. Get real here.
    2. But you don't knoe who with mail in.
    3 A point of agreement
    4 These ballots are argued over for weeks in a close election (especially a presidential)
    5 People running voting stations are mostly volunteers. Old people love this stuff. No shortage of volunteers
    6 Again, someone who has a family member just sign off on the envelope and them the first person fills out the ballot……this can never be detected. It is impossible to detect this.

Nice try.

I'm pretty sure you already are.
    I don’t have to be in the closet. Me and the lady are all good

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

1 Yes you can. I fill out my ballot (from the mailed sample) and take it with e. Get real here.
    2. But you don't knoe who with mail in.
    3 A point of agreement
    4 These ballots are argued over for weeks in a close election (especially a presidential)
    5 People running voting stations are mostly volunteers. Old people love this stuff. No shortage of volunteers
    6 Again, someone who has a family member just sign off on the envelope and them the first person fills out the ballot……this can never be detected. It is impossible to detect this.

Nice try.
    Well if we are gonna make up scenarios, we should probably look into Space Aliens infiltrating voting stations. Because there is absolutely as much evidence of that.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

No idea as to what you are talking about and that males two of us.
    Makes (not males)

I don't thonk it is the "right" running around the streets of Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC.

Is this just the default go-to talking point for you guys? The cult-like lunacy, the support for a sociopathic dictator-wannabe is totally fine because somebody broke a window in Chicago?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you are against mail in voting bc your wife will see the mail! He doesn’t want the wife to know he supports Trump. HAhahaha you are priceless Sluggo

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Is this just the default go-to talking point for you guys? The cult-like lunacy, the support for a sociopathic dictator-wannabe is totally fine because somebody broke a window in Chicago?
    Racist was already taken.

If an election isn't called on election night, does that mean that it's illegitimate? Because someone should show Trump how elections work in Arizona.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

1st Para…3+ years out and we are still speaking about pop vote / electoral college. Ouch.

2nd Para…Make it a law to give people 2 hours off. Have Early voting polling places open on weekends. Problem Solved.

3rd Para…Make it a law to have so many machines for X amount of people. FL tried this by having less expensive machines so they could buy more of them…that was punch cards, hanging chads, butterfly ballots. Didn't work out too well

4th Para…the pandemic will be the catchall excuse for everything.

Suggestion………

How about early voting with assigned days to vote for certain hours. (By last name, last digit on SS#, Last # on Drivers license) But that would require ID. How about election day being a national holiday where everything closes (except hospitals, Police, Fire). How about the Election Holiday being moved to a Monday for a 3 day weekend.

Difference between you and me……

You want as many people to vote as possible

I want as many people to vote as possible and as fairly as possible
    Either you’re missing the point or I’m not making it clearly. I’m not debating electoral college v popular vote. That’s a separate topic and I think we’ve agreed on the past on that one. Electoral college doesn’t serve the majority but popular vote devalues rural areas so we need something in between.

I’m referring to popular vote numbers to make the point that conservatives (on issue polling as well) are the minority.

Again I agree with the Election Day stuff. Make it election “week”, not day. Start the Wednesday before, keep polls open over the weekend and into that same Tuesday when they close. Giving a full week means whatever your work schedule is, you’ll have a day off....maybe. If not, then yes employers should be mandated to allow time to vote. My old company didn’t start the work day until noon on Election Day.

Yes we need a federal law that says a district with X voters gets X machines. The problem is we have to overcome jurisdiction. States handle election logistics. This is why we have dozens of different methods and types of machines by state which are tied into business interests (what machine company has ties to the ruling politicians of a state)....there’s a mess to untangle.

A global pandemic (one where we refuse to overcome political interests for the sake of national safety) isn’t a catch all excuse. It’s the state of the world. Older people are at risk. People are scared. People are told to limit how much they go out.

I dont think a 75 year old with underlying health issues needs to be forced to the poll when we’ve had vote by mail for decades without a major issue.

And there’s no difference between us. You just have a different perception of what “fair” means.

I don’t have an issue with your opinions. They’re fine and I’m fine to disagree and move on. I have a problem with the political parties and the BS games they play while we all continue to vote for their players.

“Running around”.

Is that what you would call the million man march protestors? Running around DC causing trouble. Defending the officers turning the fire hoses on them.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    “Running around”.

Is that what you would call the million man march protestors? Running around DC causing trouble. Defending the officers turning the fire hoses on them.

There's a lot of things you could call it. Running around is but oe description.

If Kamala Harris is the VP, I’m going to be happy. I don’t want Susan Rice because I don’t want Benghazi to be a campaign issue.