Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 732 of 873 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13094
  1. #10966
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    50,761
    How dare you guys question the almighty wisdom of Donald J. Trump? He is our president and a real fine fellow gosh darn it!

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #10967
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    4-5 states have it with no issues except minor ones probably?

    I mean this country should have mail in voting and or early voting along with making the Election Day a national holiday.
    We get it in the mail and have 6 weeks to vote. You can drive through a tent and hand in your ballot or drop it in a box 24/7 (basically any public school, post office, police station, fire station, etc.

    No issues at all. And increases voter turnout. You get a text when it is received and if it is accepted. Its not a bipartisan issue here, both sides of the aisle agree its fantastic. Its should be done that way everywhere.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  3. #10968
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,330
    Let's make America spliff(TONE) again!

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  4. #10969
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    How dare you guys question the almighty wisdom of Donald J. Trump? He is our president and a real fine fellow gosh darn it!
    Now you’re getting it. Finally something smart out of your mouth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #10970
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,139
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    We get it in the mail and have 6 weeks to vote. You can drive through a tent and hand in your ballot or drop it in a box 24/7 (basically any public school, post office, police station, fire station, etc.

    No issues at all. And increases voter turnout. You get a text when it is received and if it is accepted. Its not a bipartisan issue here, both sides of the aisle agree its fantastic. Its should be done that way everywhere.
    And there's the real reason Republicans are against mail in voting.

  6. #10971
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    And there's the real reason Republicans are against mail in voting.
    I think what Rhino said was a good idea. No issues with that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #10972
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I think what Rhino said was a good idea. No issues with that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good, sadly the leaders of the Republican Party don't see things the same way

  8. #10973
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,206
    In this technological age, if we can do mail-in voting why wouldn't they be able to come up with secure online voting? I mean there'd be more ways to ensure those are legit (texting codes to your phone, etc) than a mail-in ballot.....they'd even be able to tally them digitally far quicker and easier.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #10974
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,631
    I'm voting in person. I'm not taking any chances with my vote not being counted because of the dictator ****ing with the postal system. I suggest everyone else who is low-risk to do the same.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  10. #10975
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,174
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    We get it in the mail and have 6 weeks to vote. You can drive through a tent and hand in your ballot or drop it in a box 24/7 (basically any public school, post office, police station, fire station, etc.

    No issues at all. And increases voter turnout. You get a text when it is received and if it is accepted. Its not a bipartisan issue here, both sides of the aisle agree its fantastic. Its should be done that way everywhere.
    Bolded…if you can do all this, why can't you just show up at early voting, ID yourself and vote in person. I do that every election…10 - 15 minutes. No muyss, no fuss, honest vote.

  11. #10976
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    Sabotaging the USPS to win an election. Trump's a 5head.

    I voted via mail for the first time in the primary. It was very easy. I was able to track my ballot. I was notified when it was counted. It was great. Honestly, I felt more certain my vote was cast than when I voted in person.

    There's no logical reason to be against it. It's so transparent why Trump is. Like, for once. Show that you aren't as dumb as Trump relies on his base to be. This is such an easy opportunity to show that!

    And these people pretend to love Democracy....
    HELLO

  12. #10977
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded…if you can do all this, why can't you just show up at early voting, ID yourself and vote in person. I do that every election…10 - 15 minutes. No muyss, no fuss, honest vote.
    Why bother? I don't even have to leave my car. This is easier, cheaper, and more efficient, honest vote.
    Last edited by rhino17; 08-04-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #10978
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,631
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Sabotaging the USPS to win an election. Trump's a 5head.

    I voted via mail for the first time in the primary. It was very easy. I was able to track my ballot. I was notified when it was counted. It was great. Honestly, I felt more certain my vote was cast than when I voted in person.

    There's no logical reason to be against it. It's so transparent why Trump is. Like, for once. Show that you aren't as dumb as Trump relies on his base to be. This is such an easy opportunity to show that!

    And these people pretend to love Democracy....
    It took NY over a month to count all the ballots from the primary. A freaking primary. That along with Trump's Postmaster General toady put me off the whole mail voting thing.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  14. #10979
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It took NY over a month to count all the ballots from the primary. A freaking primary. That along with Trump's Postmaster General toady put me off the whole mail voting thing.
    My family live in NY and I didn't hear anything from them and didn't mention that but it definitely is outrageous that it took so long. I was with them when they filled out their ballots. They both have had serious health issues and I know for a fact would not have gone in person to vote. It's a win that they were able to vote from home.

    Assuming states learn to process the high demand more efficiently, which can't be terribly difficult, it's a no-brainer. And even if not, I'd rather have a system where everyone can easily, safely and comfortably vote that takes a while to process than the alternative. Voting should be as easy as possible. Online voting is the dream, but until we can get there, mail-in voting is the next most obvious solution.

    Either way, there are some valid criticisms to this all but of course they aren't the ones Trump is making.
    HELLO

  15. #10980
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,631
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    My family live in NY and I didn't hear anything from them and didn't mention that but it definitely is outrageous that it took so long. I was with them when they filled out their ballots. They both have had serious health issues and I know for a fact would not have gone in person to vote. It's a win that they were able to vote from home.

    Assuming states learn to process the high demand more efficiently, which can't be terribly difficult, it's a no-brainer. And even if not, I'd rather have a system where everyone can easily, safely and comfortably vote that takes a while to process than the alternative. Voting should be as easy as possible. Online voting is the dream, but until we can get there, mail-in voting is the next most obvious solution.

    Either way, there are some valid criticisms to this all but of course they aren't the ones Trump is making.
    If I had health concerns obviously I'd have no choice.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •