Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 709 of 873 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719759809 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 13095
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you are more right on this one then they are. Iím still going to vote against Trump. itís not that I think Trump is a racist. Itís that he is terrible person. Normal people donít talk about a dead man in front of his family the way Trump did with McCain. Normal people donít keep bringing up unsubstantiated murder conspiracies to the world when the loved ones of the passed beg him not to. I really think he different and not in a good way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I rather vote for Trump than someone who canít remember what day of the week it is. Whoever his VP is will likely be president if Biden gets elected

Man not very often you get someone to just come out and say that desegregation was a bad thing. Usually racists are more subtle. But not the Missouri Bronco.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

3. 07-03-2020, 09:07 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I rather vote for Trump than someone who canít remember what day of the week it is. Whoever his VP is will likely be president if Biden gets elected

Fine by me. Iím sure whoever Bidenís VP is will be a hundred times better than Trump. Who, by the way, canít even string together a coherent thought. His mental state is far worse than Bidenís, and Bidenís isnít good.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Man not very often you get someone to just come out and say that desegregation was a bad thing. Usually racists are more subtle. But not the Missouri Bronco.
    He was against it Einstein.

Uhhhhhhmmmmmm you seem behind my friend. Segregated national anthems and segregated public spaces are the current zeitgeist. You are about 10 years behind the bleeding edge, while Joe Biden is about 40 years behind. Please both of you check your privileges and kneel before your POC masters.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He was against it Einstein.
    You just claimed he was for it. So which is it?

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

If that the case you are voting for his VP. If you think Trump is horrible you should do that

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Uhhhhhhmmmmmm you seem behind my friend. Segregated national anthems and segregated public spaces are the current zeitgeist. You are about 10 years behind the bleeding edge, while Joe Biden is about 40 years behind. Please both of you check your privileges and kneel before your POC masters.
    Stop trying to be the smartest one in room

I think you are more right on this one then they are. Iím still going to vote against Trump. itís not that I think Trump is a racist. Itís that he is terrible person. Normal people donít talk about a dead man in front of his family the way Trump did with McCain. Normal people donít keep bringing up unsubstantiated murder conspiracies to the world when the loved ones of the passed beg him not to. I really think he different and not in a good way

Fair enough. Trump is his worst enemy. He doesn't know when to shut up. But by voting against him means you're voting for Biden, that's absolutely horrible logic. If you're going to make a point against Trump, don't vote or vote independent.

A vote for Biden is not improving anything. It just shifts the craziness.

Hereís a screenshot before you go back and edit it.

-JFK

If Trump is losing people like you (people who mistakenly believe he is not racist) then he is in big trouble. The majority of the country believe he is racist because it is so obvious that he is one.
    I was never for Trump. And what I said is Iím not voting against him bc he is a racist. Iím voting against him bc he is all around a terrible person. You can still can him racist

If that the case you are voting for his VP. If you think Trump is horrible you should do that

And who is his VP? Oh, that's right.

Hereís a screenshot babe fore you go back and edit it.
    I've made it pretty damn clear that he was against it. But glad to know that you think I'm hot. Sweety.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I've made it pretty damn clear that he was against it. But glad to know that you think I'm hot. Sweety.
    At least mine was an autocorrect fail, whatís your excuse?

-JFK