Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1184 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 18468410841134117411821183118411851186119412341284 ... LastLast
Results 17,746 to 17,760 of 19631
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Given voters are not the ones trying to overturn the election, nor is every Republican candidate/elected official, I'm going to disagree.
    Oh, come on. Convincing millions of their sycophants that the election was rigged and stolen is an integral part of the scheme.

Given voters are not the ones trying to overturn the election, nor is every Republican candidate/elected official, I'm going to disagree.
    Not to mention that what he's describing happened after the election. It's not like anyone that voted for a single Republican was voting for what we're now seeing play out.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not to mention that what he's describing happened after the election. It's not like anyone that voted for a single Republican was voting for what we're now seeing play out.
    Trump himself said repeatedly during the campaign that he would not accept the election results if he lost, and that mail-in voting was fraudulent. So in a way, Trump voters did indeed vote for this ****show.

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Trump himself said repeatedly during the campaign that he would not accept the election results if he lost, and that mail-in voting was fraudulent. So in a way, Trump voters did indeed vote for this ********.
    He didn't say "Trump voters". He said any person who voted for any Republican.

Fair enough.

Of course you would.
    So what would be an appropriate response to people trying to overturn an election and destroy democracy?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

You are joking, right?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

If they didn't know that that was what they were voting for then they are an absolute moron. Anyone who did not see this coming is totally and utterly brain dead.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 11-22-2020 at 02:54 PM.

-JFK

Sure thing!

Sure thing!
    No answer? Shocking.

-JFK

The answer is that not everyone who voted for even a single, solitary Republican was "trying to overturn an election and destroy democracy". Of course you're too partisan to realize this, so I can't say I care much what your response is.

I was wondering to myself how many people voted for trump and regretted it after seeing his whole meltdown.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    You are joking, right?
    no, I'm not joking....name a voter who is trying to overturn the election
    And you said voting for ANY Republican. I voted for a NUMBER of them, but not Trump. At least a couple I voted for their opponent was wholly unqualified. There would be a lot of people like me who have no part in overturning the election.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I was wondering to myself how many people voted for trump and regretted it after seeing his whole meltdown.

I finally ran into one who admitted to that
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I finally ran into one who admitted to that
    I'm sure there's a lot. Especially the old school americans that really believe in our system and democracy and power to vote. Trump is essentially saying he doesn't want Americans to choose their president, he wants to find a loophole to give him the presidency.

I think a lot of old school blue collar Republicans got some pretty negative feelings towards him crapping on our democratic system.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train