Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1177 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 17767710771127116711751176117711781179118712271277 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 19631
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Biden took a dump at 4 in the morning election night. 100,000 votes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A high fiber diet helps.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Itís such a garbage PR game. Trump and Rudy just trying to fire up and keep their base interested for whatever media play they have. Take over OAN and Rudy gets a prime time show.

They say fraud over and over and then this is what their lawyers say:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Biden took a dump at 4 in the morning election night. 100,000 votes!
    Did he know what was happening at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Apparently Alan Dershowitz is reading from Rudy Giuliani's legal briefs and has decided Trump has some masterful plan to use the Supreme Court to win the election.
    lol, the way trumps mind works, you can tell hes pure corruption.

He figured since he nominated judges and scratch their back, they will scratch his back by giving him the election.

I was sniffing that out as he said it on election night, lol, straight crooked!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one of the issues I've seen mentioned is Dominion. but why are Democrats not voicing their concern now like they did before.

Why weren't you voicing your concern before is the better question.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I gotta say (sorry SiteWolf) but the republicans have really dropped a couple of turds in whatever little punch they had left.

The RNC (or someone, I donít ****ing know who) needs to step in and open the path for some kind of viable transition.
    I think that party will come out of the trump era very divided.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The thing your brain doesn't get because you are a hyper-partisan reactionary is that this is all illegitimate. And since it's illegitimate, it's all the more racist. You can pretend like the focus on Wayne County and only Wayne County is for logical reasons and not merely because it's the obvious place you go if you want to throw out a bunch of votes to change the result of the election. That is the goal. Again, the motives might not be "I hate black people' but the result...well...the result is "I don't think these peoples' votes should count". Suppressing the minority vote. The votes of people you don't care about. That's racist. Implicitly or not. I don't care if it hurts your feelings. This country has been doing it for a long time, it shouldn't even be shocking or controversial to say.

Give it up dude. You're still pretending like any of this is about the law and doing what's right [emoji23] When Trump comes out and just says what we all know -- that he's just doing this because he's bitter and wants payback -- will you then admit that that's all you really believed all along too?

Again, it's gotta be so hard not ever being able to just say what you truly believe. Coming up with all these excuses and arguments to pretend like it isn't as simple as it always is. You just want Trump to win by whatever means necessary, even the illegitimate ones. The only hard part is deciding how to react every morning to pretend like that isn't the case.
    Exactly.

I gotta say (sorry SiteWolf) but the republicans have really dropped a couple of turds in whatever little punch they had left.

The RNC (or someone, I donít ****ing know who) needs to step in and open the path for some kind of viable transition.
    No reason to apologize to me- I've taken my doses of TREX-Lax
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think that party will come out of the trump era very divided.
    Not that I care a whole lot about the fate of the republican party, but their future candidates are going to have to reckon with the stigma of Trump. It will be fair to assess the candidacy of any republican as to his or her public stance during this 2020 post-election period.

I can say with confidence to any republican wannabe candidate that if you are not vocal right now in calling out Trumpís crap, thereís no way you get my vote later (not that it would matter, I suppose, because you were probably not going to get it anyway).

More important, I hope some republican voters have the guts to issue something along the lines of this ultimatum.

Not that I care a whole lot about the fate of the republican party, but their future candidates are going to have to reckon with the stigma of Trump. It will be fair to assess the candidacy of any republican as to his or her public stance during this 2020 post-election period.

I can say with confidence to any republican wannabe candidate that if you are not vocal right now in calling out Trumpís crap, thereís no way you get my vote later (not that it would matter, I suppose, because you were probably not going to get it anyway).

More important, I hope some republican voters have the guts to issue something along the lines of this ultimatum.
    I'd love to see the Republican party divide, followed by the democrat.

Your daily reminder that Republicans need to be destroyed in every election and there in no justification left for giving them a vote. They want a corrupt dictatorship.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'd love to see the Republican party divide, followed by the democrat.

if by divide you mean blow up, yes to both parties

Wrote to both a senator and a representative saying that and more.......not that I expect responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Your daily reminder that Republicans need to be destroyed in every election and there in no justification left for giving them a vote. They want a corrupt dictatorship.
    The republicans are not aquitting themselves at all well right now, but the democrats clearly have much work to do in light of how dismally voters responded to their offerings down in the trenches.