Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1176 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 17667610761126116611741175117611771178118612261276 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 19625
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fine letís not call it racism.

Letís call it what it is. Frivolous lawsuits that are damaging the confidence in the fraud-free voting system and undermining the rightful winner of the election because Trump is a megalomaniac incapable of accepting defeat and willing to implode everything rather than leaving peacefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartmann said in the affidavit that he observed about 71% of Detroit's 134 Absent Voter Counting Boards "were left unbalanced and many unexplained."

He said he voiced his concerns and said if the votes did not match, there should have been some kind of explanation. Powell said she spotted the same discrepancy.

if that above is happening, then it has nothing to do with race at all.

why are people allowed to make accusations of racism without push back on situations that clearly have nothing to do with race.

one side has a habit of this, accusing racism, and many just believe it no matter what.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Rudy's high point in recent months was getting fooled by Borat! Who would have seen that coming?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Nah, don't walk that back GGGGG. FNK can say "they aren't doing this because they're racist" and that's fine...but even if that isn't the motivating factor here (and it's merely an attempt to subvert the will of the American people and steal an election) the result is massive disenfranchisement of one of the blackest cities in the country. I don't think I need to point out the United States' history with suppressing the minority vote.

It's a direct assault on black votes. It's Jim Crow ****. And I don't get why we need to do the song and dance with FNK about this.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Nah, don't walk that back GGGGG. FNK can say "they aren't doing this because they're racist" and that's fine...but even if that isn't the motivating factor here (and it's merely an attempt to subvert the will of the American people and steal an election) the result is massive disenfranchisement of one of the blackest cities in the country. I don't think I need to point out the United States' history with suppressing the minority vote.

It's a direct assault on black votes. It's Jim Crow ****. And I don't get why we need to do the song and dance with FNK about this.
    if you believe this then that is disturbing.

it should not make a difference what race they are, if this same thing was happening in any neighborhood black or white it should be exposed and investigated.

just like I said.. one side has a habit of this, accusing racism, and many just believe it no matter what.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you believe this then that is disturbing.

it should not make a difference what race they are, if this same thing was happening in any neighborhood black or white it should be exposed and investigated.

just like I said.. one side has a habit of this, accusing racism, and many just believe it no matter what.
    The thing your brain doesn't get because you are a hyper-partisan reactionary is that this is all illegitimate. And since it's illegitimate, it's all the more racist. You can pretend like the focus on Wayne County and only Wayne County is for logical reasons and not merely because it's the obvious place you go if you want to throw out a bunch of votes to change the result of the election. That is the goal. Again, the motives might not be "I hate black people' but the result...well...the result is "I don't think these peoples' votes should count". Suppressing the minority vote. The votes of people you don't care about. That's racist. Implicitly or not. I don't care if it hurts your feelings. This country has been doing it for a long time, it shouldn't even be shocking or controversial to say.

Give it up dude. You're still pretending like any of this is about the law and doing what's right When Trump comes out and just says what we all know -- that he's just doing this because he's bitter and wants payback -- will you then admit that that's all you really believed all along too?

Again, it's gotta be so hard not ever being able to just say what you truly believe. Coming up with all these excuses and arguments to pretend like it isn't as simple as it always is. You just want Trump to win by whatever means necessary, even the illegitimate ones. The only hard part is deciding how to react every morning to pretend like that isn't the case.
    HELLO

Apparently Alan Dershowitz is reading from Rudy Giuliani's legal briefs and has decided Trump has some masterful plan to use the Supreme Court to win the election.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

DO TRUMPíS LAWYERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...-are-doing.php

Interesting Powerline blog post.

Among other things, the expert here confused Minnesota and Michigan. So he was counting the population of towns in Minnesota, seeing they did not match Michigan towns, and thus found fraud Rudy and Company have been running with it.

Incompetence at all levels. Top to bottom. Definitely worth going down with this ship....
    HELLO

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if that above is happening, then it has nothing to do with race at all.

why are people allowed to make accusations of racism without push back on situations that clearly have nothing to do with race.

one side has a habit of this, accusing racism, and many just believe it no matter what.
    Read

Between

The

Lines

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Let it never be forgotten that the GOP is trying to invalidate Detroit.
    Scott Walker complained about how he would have won if not for Milwaukee and Madison. The right hasnít ever believed city votes should matter.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

I gotta say (sorry SiteWolf) but the republicans have really dropped a couple of turds in whatever little punch they had left.

The RNC (or someone, I donít ****ing know who) needs to step in and open the path for some kind of viable transition.

I agree that the time has long ago come for the Biden Administration to start getting executive access while we wait out the legal process (which President Trump keeps losing).
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I gotta say (sorry SiteWolf) but the republicans have really dropped a couple of turds in whatever little punch they had left.

The RNC (or someone, I donít ****ing know who) needs to step in and open the path for some kind of viable transition.
    right. If the shoe was on the other foot, you know they would be raising holy hell over a democrat president doing this. I am so tired of the bs these parties do.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Scott Walker complained about how he would have won if not for Milwaukee and Madison. The right hasnít ever believed city votes should matter.
    And I can say Iíve never forgotten that Scott Walker is a racist sack of ****.

Biden took a dump at 4 in the morning election night. 100,000 votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.