Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1171 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 17167110711121116111691170117111721173118112211271 ... LastLast
Results 17,551 to 17,565 of 19625
  1. #17551
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So now they changed their minds?

    Seems they saw the backlash and were like **** we may have **** ourselves here.
    William Hartmann's facebook profile coming to light probably didn't help things.

  2. #17552
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,746
    They coup try will continue because republicans have decided they want to run the country forever and **** democracy.

  3. #17553
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,746
    These people want to create as much doubt so states with gop led house legislators will change the electors and vote Trump and **** democracy.

  4. #17554
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,746

  5. #17555
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,903
    Yea people finding the racist *** posts of these people almost certainly helped get pressure on them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #17556
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,746
    It’s amazing how these people really are trying to say **** the will of the people and we will do whatever it takes to put a guy that wants to be a dictator in power.

  7. #17557
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,746
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...724155393?s=21

    This dude went a bit overboard perhaps, but yeah these two people are racist ****s.

  8. #17558
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...724155393?s=21

    This dude went a bit overboard perhaps, but yeah these two people are racist ****s.
    There is no overboard when you're dealing with racist pieces of ****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #17559
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Nah you must remember four years ago when a few conservatives were celebrating Trump's win and special reminding them ad nauseum that it's not official until the election is certified.

    Come to think of it, that most have happened during grade 5 Canadian Geography
    I'm not the one that wrongly called it official sources. twitter was wrong, before making the correction.

    it's nonsense to argue with me about this, when twitter made the correction. clearly it was not "official" sources.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #17560
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That’s because we understand the media calls the election not based on made up votes but based on vote counts provided to us by the various states. We use common sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Again, lost in translation due to cultural differences. When the media calls it, we as Americans accept the result.
    where did I disagree?

    the entire issue is the use of the word official, by twitter, that has since changed the wording. I was right.

    there is no reason to keep debating, but I can almost guarantee people will try to tell me how I'm wrong, despite clear evidence that twitter changed the word.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #17561
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,872
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You don’t understand how elections have worked here.

    Whatever this disaster to the country is doing doesn’t change that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I understand how things work, media make the call based on reports from each state. but that doesn't make them, official.

    all of this because twitter said official sources, that have since changed that to multiple sources. I was right.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #17562
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you always read at a grade 5 level?
    5th graders deserve better than those kind of smears
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  13. #17563
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where did I disagree?

    the entire issue is the use of the word official, by twitter, that has since changed the wording. I was right.

    there is no reason to keep debating, but I can almost guarantee people will try to tell me how I'm wrong, despite clear evidence that twitter changed the word.
    Who the **** cares about what Twitter put and then changed? I think only you care.

    And you've been arguing the fact that the election isn't officially decided long before this twitter thing came about. So no, that is not the entire issue at hand.

  14. #17564
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,460
    Fifteen days and still this turd won’t flush.

  15. #17565
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,815
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I understand how things work, media make the call based on reports from each state. but that doesn't make them, official.

    all of this because twitter said official sources, that have since changed that to multiple sources. I was right.
    They made the call because Biden won. The next step is for Trump to concede, just as Hillary did in a MUCH tighter race, so they can begin the transition process and the future president is up to speed. He’s not and he’s damaging our future.

    You’re playing semantics with “official”. It’s just not how this works here. Never has.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •