Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1041 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 41541941991103110391040104110421043105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 19644
    Beyond the fact our democracy has people ready to go to war with their neighbors amazing the lengths folks are going to somehow champion either of these two old sacks of creepy **** ****.

End of day doesn't seem like anyone wins however I will take a Biden presidency just cause I am terrified of how insane parts of the left have become and what the outcome will be if Trump wins. We will basically have to settle for another 4 years of a country divided fighting at every turn.

Hard to even still feel that proud over democracy when it has become this much a of a joke.

Looks like Biden has taken the lead in Michigan

Disappointed dems won't get the senate

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How about a universal system? Why did Florida start early? That is the problem....
    Bc FL has different rules. The Democrats in Pennsylvania wanted to start early this year bc of all the ballots but Republicans blocked it. They then tried to pass a measure that would have let them open the envelopes and prepare them for processing before Election Day but were blocked again. Then Republicans said the ballots are fishy bc they are taking so long to count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    In reality, this is what makes America great: they even let guys like him vote.
    90% of voters have no business voting. My dad voted Trump because of gun rights despite Trumps administration allowing more gun legislation than the Obama administration had. My wife voted for Biden because she thinks it'd be cool to have a woman VP, but she literally knows nothing about Biden or Kamala. Last night I saw a lot of crying about "how can Americans vote for racism?!?!" when Trump was winning, but Biden literally is responsible for some of the most racist legislation in this country.

People are ****ing dumb and should be required to take a yearly voters educational course to be allowed to vote. Mass stupidity is one reason the electoral college makes a little bit of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why do you find this incredible or even surprising?

whether this is justified or not, Trump really isn't the one coming up with this on his own.

some should be able to say that it does look suspicious, even if it might not be.
    No they shouldn’t. Neither candidate should do that an it shouldn’t be accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    And by the way Florida isn't done counting, but they project Trump as the winner based on trends from the remaining areas and how many votes they are left to count and what counties they are from, they've determined Biden won't be able to make up the difference.

NC and GA are different and haven't been called victory for either yet because it's too close and there are major democratic areas still left to count.

Is this your first election? Lol
    Please save your Bullspit!

If this was the other way around your attitude would be different.....

can someone explain how this happens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

No reason why States like NC and George are behind Florida..

A little ambiguous on how they update their counts....seems like they are trying to move the goal posts.....lol

How embarrassing.
    Georgia's delays were pretty well reported yesterday. I have no idea why North Carolina's isn't though.

How bout Nevada?? I feel validated saying that wasn't forsure for Biden (not for anything else though)

This is crazy but what's unexpected? This exact scenario has been repeated over and over for weeks. Trump would be up, declare victory, and then mail in ballots would be counted and take away his lead and he'd say he's being cheated.

It's why people were hoping or trying to pray a landslide into reality... to avoid this exact situation.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Please save your Bullspit!

If this was the other way around your attitude would be different.....
    Case in point.

Dems won't take over convincingly until they adapt progressive policies.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Disappointed dems won't get the senate

This is probably a bigger loss than a potential Biden loss. You need the Senate to get anything done or to keep Trump in check.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    can someone explain how this happens.

well first you go to twitter.com and create an account....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    This is probably a bigger loss than a potential Biden loss. You need the Senate to get anything done or to keep Trump in check.
    the difference will be smaller, meaning fewer need to cross the aisle to get something passed
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    90% of voters have no business voting. My dad voted Trump because of gun rights despite Trumps administration allowing more gun legislation than the Obama administration had. My wife voted for Biden because she thinks it'd be cool to have a woman VP, but she literally knows nothing about Biden or Kamala. Last night I saw a lot of crying about "how can Americans vote for racism?!?!" when Trump was winning, but Biden literally is responsible for some of the most racist legislation in this country.

People are ****ing dumb and should be required to take a yearly voters educational course to be allowed to vote. Mass stupidity is one reason the electoral college makes a little bit of sense.
    Yup. My fiancé refuses to vote because she doesn’t follow enough or understand (along with being one that doesn’t think her vote matters - which as weve seen the last two elections PA votes def matter but anyway)

I just don’t like how every individual has to weigh their priorities when deciding who to vote for and you’d have to be lucky if you’re priorities all align with the choices of candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.