Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1040 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 40540940990103010381039104010411042105010901140 ... LastLast
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by more-than-most View Post
    its just amazing to me......... When trump had the lead since then everything except the one area whwre biden had the lead is now a head to head race

Fml
    because there is mostly only mail in ballots left. Why is that difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend?

Again, Biden or Trump doesnít change my way of life so I donít care who wins.....but the way the Dems acted in the past 4 years and how they act during Election night is ridiculous...

Is this Election Night or Election Week?

Hilarious!

What also fishy is how you have a few of these States that are 90% complete and with Trump in a lead and yet the final 10% pushes Biden over.....

It Sure smells rotten in Denmark.

No reason why States like NC and George are behind Florida..

A little ambiguous on how they update their counts....seems like they are trying to move the goal posts.....lol

How embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is so fishy.....I love how Florida, who has more people in their State, got all of their votes counted by now and yet we have their important battleground Ststes thst just paused and stalled after they saw what was happening....and what was happening was the media and Polls got it completely ALL WRONG ONCE AGAIN! Where was the landslide? These idiots said we would have Biden as President by 10pm last night........

So these States are now stalling......Ridiculous as I mentioned how Florida got it completed........if Florida went Biden then the battleground States would have continued.......

Even if Trump loses this just shows how ridiculous our system is right now.....every since the Gore/Bush hanging chad BS......
    It's not fishy at all. Florida was able to start counting votes before election day. Remaining battle ground states could not.

Stop thinking everything is a conspiracy. Only fishy thing that has been happening is how hard Trump has been pushing to get votes thrown out that everyone knows would benefit Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    It's not fishy at all. Florida was able to start counting votes before election day. Remaining battle ground states could not.

Stop thinking everything is a conspiracy. Only fishy thing that has been happening is how hard Trump has been pushing to get votes thrown out that everyone knows would benefit Biden.
    This

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Politics actually impact people's lives. Sports are sports.
    I agree with you 100% but we should not be divided like this regardless of what party your affiliated with! Thatís why I will always be independent so I wonít have to deal with the BS that comes from both the republicans and the democrats, but thatís just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a universal system? Why did Florida start early? That is the problem....

How about a universal system? Why did Florida start early? That is the problem....
    States have different rules. Look it up.

Read my posts on the last page. Every channel has been explaining how we can expect that drastic change because of the order of votes being counted by each state.

No one is cheating, but Trump has clearly been trying to

Different states have different laws about when they can start counting. It doesn't make much sense, but at this point it is what it is.

I find it incredible Trump can accuse Biden of trying to steal the election and people barely blink. This is the way he treats anyone he see as opposed to him or in his way. Thatís not a light accusation. Itís a not an appropriate thing to just throw out there. I do not understand how his behavior is seen as acceptable by so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No reason why States like NC and George are behind Florida..

A little ambiguous on how they update their counts....seems like they are trying to move the goal posts.....lol

How embarrassing.
    And by the way Florida isn't done counting, but they project Trump as the winner based on trends from the remaining areas and how many votes they are left to count and what counties they are from, they've determined Biden won't be able to make up the difference.

NC and GA are different and haven't been called victory for either yet because it's too close and there are major democratic areas still left to count.

Is this your first election? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    I agree with you 100% but we should not be divided like this regardless of what party your affiliated with! Thatís why I will always be independent so I wonít have to deal with the BS that comes from both the republicans and the democrats, but thatís just me.

Same here but the two party system isnít going away. Right verse left and if youíre in the middle it doesnít matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I find it incredible Trump can accuse Biden of trying to steal the election and people barely blink. This is the way he treats anyone he see as opposed to him or in his way. Thatís not a light accusation. Itís a not an appropriate thing to just throw out there. I do not understand how his behavior is seen as acceptable by so many.

why do you find this incredible or even surprising?

whether this is justified or not, Trump really isn't the one coming up with this on his own.

some should be able to say that it does look suspicious, even if it might not be.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

And by the way Florida isn't done counting, but they project Trump as the winner based on trends from the remaining areas and how many votes they are left to count and what counties they are from, they've determined Biden won't be able to make up the difference.

NC and GA are different and haven't been called victory for either yet because it's too close and there are major democratic areas still left to count.

Is this your first election? Lol
    In reality, this is what makes America great: they even let guys like him vote.

When the Penn AG said that Biden will win convincingly in Penn then that showed how the Dems have stacked the deck in thst State...

Rotten and fishy!

He should have had zero comments as he represents the State and not everyone is a Dem in Penn.