Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1024 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 24524924974101410221023102410251026103410741124 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 19644
    The vote is still out there for Biden. Just gotta be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    True. But trends do mean something. Not impossible, but not looking good right now.

CNN keeps showing Arizona when they do "breaking news" and it's been at 76% for an hour.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

yup. Red mirage in the mid west so far. Biden looked like he was gonna win North Carolina by 4+ points early on and he may end up losing it by 3+. Minnesota just got called for Biden. Now Wisconsin and Michigan next and Biden will win. Trump underperforming in MN by 3-6 points from what he did in 16 so that bodes well for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    True. But trends do mean something. Not impossible, but not looking good right now.
    PA, and MI seems fishy...I think the early vote is being held back.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    yup. Red mirage in the mid west so far. Biden looked like he was gonna win North Carolina by 4+ points early on and he may end up losing it by 3+. Minnesota just got called for Biden. Now Wisconsin and Michigan next and Biden will win. Trump underperforming in MN by 3-6 points from what he did in 16 so that bodes well for Biden.
    Those states counted Election Day votes first and early votes second. Biden is winning early votes 2/1.

CNN just called Florida.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

PA, and MI seems fishy...I think the early vote is being held back.

yes! the Republicans mandated that they don't start counting the mail in votes till the day after the election. Now Trump can sue to block those votes from being counted.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    CNN just called Florida.
    Yea I've been waiting on them (and AP going back to my last post) to put it in that column.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Those states counted Election Day votes first and early votes second. Biden is winning early votes 2/1.

yes. that is why I said it's a red mirage. When the mail in votes start getting counted Biden will eliminate most of the deficit if not take the lead by a big margin.

Not really worried to be honest. I think a majority of the remaining vote is Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    yes! the Republicans mandated that they don't start counting the mail in votes till the day after the election. Now Trump can sue to block those votes from being counted.
    I saw a story that Dems delayed the PA mail in votes. Who knows what is true any more.

One thing seems clear ... there will not be a final final answer tonight.

Biden gave a riveting five minute speech. Had to be led off stage. That guy is so shot.

Not really worried to be honest. I think a majority of the remaining vote is Biden.

18% of the vote around Pittsburgh where Biden has won 70% of the vote. About 40% or so of the vote around Philadelphia where Biden has won about 60% of the vote. There are roughly 1,000,000 votes that haven't been counted.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Biden gave a riveting five minute speech. Had to be led off stage. That guy is so shot.
    What did Trump do after midnight outside in 40 degree weather?