Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 384 of 474 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 7102
    Pete definitely has the best command of the English language. Warren too but her fast talking twitchyness makes it seems like she had a little much of mother’s little helper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The 2020 Presidential Race

If Bernie could speak without spitting I think it’d help his chance

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep up the impressive work, boiz!
    Those posts were from 2 days ago. We had already stopped...

Have any of the candidates expressed a policy plan to reduce the amount of money the ultra rich are being paid? Not just increasing their tax burden.

I know several have said negative things about them, but has anyone expressed an actual plan?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That aspect reminds me of a 10th grade sociology teacher I had. Nobody ever wanted to sit in the front row.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Have any of the candidates expressed a policy plan to reduce the amount of money the ultra rich are being paid? Not just increasing their tax burden.

I know several have said negative things about them, but has anyone expressed an actual plan?
    I believe Warren and or Sanders have talked in the past about making sure boards are made up of at least half non c-suite employees (assuming voted on). That would help in having a say in matters such as those type of things.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    The report the had made it seem like it was a fact he said it exactly as they made it out to be instead of it being something alleged and coming fully out of the warren camp.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What?
    The article from MJ Lee or whatever her name was from CNN portrayed the article as it was a fact that it was something that had been said by Bernie in the title and the majority of the article.

Similar to how in the debate The CNN moderator posed the debate questions in a similar fashion that ignored the fact that it’s a he said she said that only has legs because it is completely out of warrens camp right before the last debate before the Iowa vote for a conversation that apparently took place in 2018.

Yankees Farm System

I want to see him talking about some benign subject like the weather to see if he just talks like that all the time.

hurts him too that he is 112 years old

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I want to see him talking about some benign subject like the weather to see if he just talks like that all the time.
    He’s 100% a living, breathing, and apparently spitting caricature.

Yankees Farm System

I believe Warren and or Sanders have talked in the past about making sure boards are made up of at least half non c-suite employees (assuming voted on). That would help in having a say in matters such as those type of things.
    That would be a step. But most major corporate boards are made up with execs from other corporations if they are not direct employees. Once you get in that room it's pretty easy to get corrupted by money.

My preferred solution is setting the max compensation based on a multiple of the lowest compensated employee/contract employee.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Apparently he's normal away from cameras when not talking politics.

Of course a women can win the White House. She’ll keep it clean too!

Good way to make herself useful...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He’s 100% a living, breathing, and apparently spitting caricature.

lol, I just YouTube bernie Sanders spitting but nothing came up
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train