Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 382 of 449 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6724
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

I know you can’t help yourself, but I should remind you that the thread topic is “The 2020 Presidential Race.”
    Then why are both of you sniveling whiners posting about me?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    this guy is so pathetic that he "puts me on his ignore list" and still can't help himself from talking about me (or to me) on the reg. Sad.
    My goodness. You are losing it. The comment that I made (which I had to search for because I wasn't sure what you were referring to initially) had absolutely nothing to do with our exchange in this thread.

I know you can't help yourself from consistently going off topic and discussing me as a person (instead of whatever the given thread may be about), so I'll be patiently looking forward to your next whiny little addition to this wondrous exchange.
    Dude: talk about pathetically hilarious! You are absolutely emotional as all get up and really stretching to find ways to turn yourself in to a victim (and me in to some unhinged aggressor).

OMFG....I had the audacity to mention you in another thread? It's almost like we both are regular frequenters of the same forum or something. Talk about a flimsy piece of evidence for your paper thin point.

I brought you up because you literally can't help yourself from getting in to stupid, nonsensical conversations with FNK....like every day. Kinda similar to your obsession with responding to me, except I don't visit the politics forum nearly as much as you two (and with me, you just want to talk about....me, whereas with FNK it seems to revolve more around political discourse).

For a mod, you're really bad at staying on topic and not being dictated by petty, little grudges.
    You do realize you're talking to the guy that has daily, expansive exchanges with FNK, right?
    Then why are both of you sniveling whiners posting about me?
    Because it is so entertaining to read your posts.

Wish I could say the same for you, but thanks for continuing to be a vital member of my esteemed fan club!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Because it is so entertaining to read your posts.
    You don't get it by now? You, me, Wes, and all the others, we are all part of his fan club. We have a meeting every Sunday to talk about how we're going to screw with Spliff, and then we follow up with phone calls every other day to make sure we're going according to schedule.

When someone gets into it with this many people, it's because we are all obsessed with him, and not because he just gets into it with other people and holds grudges. It's everyone else. Always everyone else.

His crap doesn't bother me. If I feel like dissing hard on someone, I might read his "ignored" post, but otherwise, I just ignore him. Now he has moved on to others who answer his egoistical dribble. Don't give him any play and he will be back to working the men washroom at the local truck stop.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-13-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    His crap doesn't bother me. If I feel like dissing hard on someone, I might read his "ignored" post, but otherwise, I just ignore him. Now he has moved on to others who answer his egoistical dribble. Don't give him any play and he will be back to working the men washroom at the local truck stop.
    Hey now! The men and women that do that are performing a noble service. No need to denigrate them.

Don't feed troll

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You don't get it by now? You, me, Wes, and all the others, we are all part of his fan club. We have a meeting every Sunday to talk about how we're going to screw with Spliff, and then we follow up with phone calls every other day to make sure we're going according to schedule.

When someone gets into it with this many people, it's because we are all obsessed with him, and not because he just gets into it with other people and holds grudges. It's everyone else. Always everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't feed troll
    Ha. You may not be aware how funny that is. We should feed troll — to the pigs (rather than feed the troll).

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    LOL, kind of like getting testimonial from the prince of darkness. Is this a good thing or not. I can see it both ways.

He won't but Bernie should shred Pocahontas tonight

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    He won't but Bernie should shred Pocahontas tonight
    You’re right that he won’t but I would absolutely love it.

Saw Tulsi came out backing him. Sad Warren felt the heat and tried to play this in a woman woah is me card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    LOL, kind of like getting testimonial from the prince of darkness. Is this a good thing or not. I can see it both ways.
    Good if you like our foreign policies in the middle east. She turning to the dark side, but all moderate democrat tracks this way. This and medicare for all is the third rails in progressive circles.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    You’re right that he won’t but I would absolutely love it.

Saw Tulsi came out backing him. Sad Warren felt the heat and tried to play this in a woman woah is me card.

I think Tulsi got the inside track to be Bernie's running mate. They are both anti-constant war advocates.

I think Tulsi got the inside track to be Bernie's running mate. They are both anti-constant war advocates.
    That would actually fit like a glove. Checks the woman, young and of color which would help the identity crowd. Also she has a good following amongst the areas they need to win I imagine.

Yankees Farm System