Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 279 of 288 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4311
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You keep saying that ****! I donít even read Breitbart!

Never been there before either....

So if it is not coming from there it must be CNN or FOX

Hello!
    When you stop posting like a Breitbart comment section, Iíll stop saying it.

CNN is crap in case you want me to explicitly say it. I donít watch them AT ALL.

You keep saying that ****! I donít even read Breitbart!

Never been there before either....

So if it is not coming from there it must be CNN or FOX

Hello!
    Well, who tells the truth?

CNN or FOX News?

The Left says FOX is lying and the Right says CNN is horsecrap!

Can you say SPIN?
    https://youtu.be/ZMSMk1BeslA

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Well, who tells the truth?

CNN or FOX News?

The Left says FOX is lying and the Right says CNN is horsecrap!

Can you say SPIN?
    They both spin. Stop watching both. No good news comes from TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When will Trump pay the debts that he owes? The mayor in Minnesota wants him to pony up before having a rally there and Trump acts like itís an affront to MAGA that they would be expected to pay their bills. I guess they only pay the abortion and hush money bills.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They both spin. Stop watching both. No good news comes from TV.

both CNN and Fox News on TV can be misleading, but they both have news that is not with TV. it's also silly to conclude that no good news comes from TV.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When will Trump pay the debts that he owes? The mayor in Minnesota wants him to pony up before having a rally there and Trump acts like itís an affront to MAGA that they would be expected to pay their bills. I guess they only pay the abortion and hush money bills.
    can anyone support that Trump owes debt to Minnesota?

if this was justified by Minnesota, then why did they back off when threaten with lawsuit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...b37_story.html

Minneapolis arena backs off on rally security costs after Trump campaign cries extortion, threatens to sue
    After the Trump campaign threatened to sue a Minneapolis arena for passing along a half-million-dollar security bill from the city to cover costs of the presidentís political rally there later this week, the venue withdrew the request, according to Trumpís campaign manager.

Minneapolis officials told the Target Center, where Trump is slated to appear Thursday night, that it would be responsible for the $530,000 the city says it will need to beef up security for President Trumpís visit. The Target Center planned to pass that bill along to the Trump campaign and said the campaign would have to pay or it could not use the arena.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minnea...p-rally-police

Minneapolis' liberal mayor trying to 'bully' President Trump out of Minnesota, says head of police union
    The mayor of Minneapolis, a Democrat, is trying to "antagonize" and "bully" President Trump to discourage him from coming to the historically blue state, a police union leader said Tuesday.

Lieutenant Bob Kroll, president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis, said on "Fox & Friends" that Mayor Jacob Frey is discriminating against Trump ahead of his upcoming rally at the Target Center on Thursday.

Kroll's claims are in line with Trump's campaign manager, Brad Parscale, who accused Frey of "abuse of power" over a proposed $530,000 security fee to use the arena.

"It's disparate treatment," Kroll said. "They have not charged nearly that much for other events..."

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

this situation with Trump and Ukraine has entirely been about Joe Biden and his son. if what Joe Biden and his son did was totally fine and not worth investigating, then why have Democrat candidates said they would not allow the same thing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...dent-to-sit-on

Delaney: I wouldn't allow VP's family members to sit on foreign boards
    Former Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) said Tuesday that while he does not believe fellow Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has done anything wrong, he would not allow family members of his own vice president to sit on the board of a foreign company.

"I don't believe the vice president or his son did anything wrong," Delaney said during a CNN interview while discussing how he would handle such a situation if he were president. "However, I generally believe you should always avoid the appearance of impropriety."

"In my administration, I expect to raise the ethics standards, if you will, to prohibit certain activities that deal with foreign corporations, and this would be one of them," he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-foreign-board

Klobuchar said she wouldn't let VP's child sit on foreign board
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), a White House hopeful, said Sunday she would not let her vice president's child sit on a foreign board.

The comment comes as President Trump pushes an attack on leading 2020 candidate former Vice President Joe Biden centered on Biden's son sitting on a gas company's board in Ukraine.

CNN's "State of the Union" host asked Klobuchar on Sunday if she would allow her vice president's kid to sit on a foreign board.

"No, I wouldn't," she said. "And I can promise you right now by own daughter, who is only 24, does not sit on the board of a foreign company."
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

So one of the whistleblowers worked for James Clapper. Really?

You canít make this stuff up.

Hunter Biden was paid $166,000 a month?

The US knew that Ukraine was reopening up an investigation of the Bidenís back in February so quid quo pro is not the case.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

The US knew that Ukraine was reopening up an investigation of the Bidenís back in February so quid quo pro is not the case.
    Wow maybe the whistle blower doesnít like Trump. That changes everything

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pretty much everything everyone is "shocked" about that has put us in this "constitutional crisis" with "serious ramifications is most likely done all the time by anyone in a position of authority. Especially at this level

The difference is that Trump (stupidly, very stupidly) does it himself and does it openly.

Other presidentsÖBO, GWB, BC, GW et alÖwould have "gottin the message" to whomever thru less traceable means. The old "back channels" They would act more subtly to convey their message, never speaking all too clearly but getting the point across. And there would be a good deal of quid pro quo just nothing officially. This would be true regarding international dealings, national policies, labor relations, corporate expansion plans etc.

This goes on all the time. The Trumpster just doesn't do it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Pretty much everything everyone is "shocked" about that has put us in this "constitutional crisis" with "serious ramifications is most likely done all the time by anyone in a position of authority. Especially at this level

The difference is that Trump (stupidly, very stupidly) does it himself and does it openly.

Other presidentsÖBO, GWB, BC, GW et alÖwould have "gottin the message" to whomever thru less traceable means. The old "back channels" They would act more subtly to convey their message, never speaking all too clearly but getting the point across. And there would be a good deal of quid pro quo just nothing officially. This would be true regarding international dealings, national policies, labor relations, corporate expansion plans etc.

In life, in general there's not a lot of things the Trumpster has done very well at

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

I'm in a position of authority. I try not to be giant douche

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cool. Letís go after Hunter. But btw Trump is still guilty of what he did. So letís not forget that too.

The whistleblower could be wearing a pink vagina hat with "RESIST" bumper stickers and it wouldn't make one bit of difference: his memo detailing everything right down to the time the call lasted turned out to be true based on the White House's own records.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

45% of eligible voters in 2020 will be millennials and post-millennials. Less than 20% of that group voted in 2016 so getting them out to vote is a key to changing the country.

I just don't think Biden, Sanders, Harris, or Warren really energize that group significantly.

The scary thing to me is that the Dems should win in a walk but they can still screw it up.

Cool. Letís go after Hunter. But btw Trump is still guilty of what he did. So letís not forget that too.

What did Trump do again? And I have no idea if Biden did anything.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!