Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 672 of 711 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 10663
  1. #10066
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah I wasn't announcing an exit from a dumb social media site. I just said hadn't been around (knowing no one cares), because of things political in nature and that I was going to try to not post in this thread for a very specific and politically-related (see: on topic) reason

    Just trying to make the point that I ****ing hate that Joe Biden is the nominee and realize me ******** on him every day isn't something I want to do. But hey, I'm doing it again! You and especially flea should be happy!!
    Seemed reminiscent of numerous other PSD poster's recent claims that they're done with the politics forum, only to see them return within days. No need to get your feathers ruffled.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #10067
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Trump is done. World is laughing @ us. Trump isn't responsible for all the looting/riots but he is doing nothing to try to unite the country. It is always them vs us. MAGA vs every other american.

  3. #10068
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    How has Biden not seized the moment yet. He was part of one of the greatest run campaigns in history but has absolutely zero strategy or presence.
    He struggles to put two sentences together, my guess is it's because his handlers are keeping him from being exposed.

  4. #10069
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    He's up 10 points so what exactly is your concern here?
    This time in 2016 Bernie was up by 11 points on Trump.

  5. #10070
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Trump is done. World is laughing @ us. Trump isn't responsible for all the looting/riots but he is doing nothing to try to unite the country. It is always them vs us. MAGA vs every other american.
    Trump isn't helping, but he's not the only one pushing the wedge. Both sides.

  6. #10071
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This time in 2016 Bernie was up by 11 points on Trump.
    Yes too bad we nominated the unelectable candidate instead.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  7. #10072
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yes too bad we nominated the unelectable candidate instead.
    She was still far more electable than Trump, the system is joke broke lol.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #10073
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,320
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    She was still far more electable than Trump, the system is joke broke lol.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    No argument but Dems completely misread the political environment in the states that mattered.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  9. #10074
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    I'm positive they won't do the same thing twice.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  10. #10075
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,562
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm positive they won't do the same thing twice.
    At this point why would Trump even want to run again? The country is falling apart. Don't run, let Biden eat it, he'll be a one term president either way, tweet from the sidelines and then run again in 2024 and say it was Biden's fault nothing changed. Easy recipe to get his second term lol.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  11. #10076
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't remember, was Biden heavily pushed on Obama? I can't really imagine they got along all that well, and it seems more likely Bidan was the party's choice not Obama's.
    Biden was the primary voter's choice. Just going by the silly thing as the vote count.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  12. #10077
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    At this point why would Trump even want to run again? The country is falling apart. Don't run, let Biden eat it, he'll be a one term president either way, tweet from the sidelines and then run again in 2024 and say it was Biden's fault nothing changed. Easy recipe to get his second term lol.
    I see no way that Trump willingly steps down.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  13. #10078
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    No argument but Dems completely misread the political environment in the states that mattered.
    Absolutely agreed

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #10079
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,562
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I see no way that Trump willingly steps down.
    Oh I know. We just have to prepared for him to burn everything down when he loses. He'll have more excuses than Hilary Clinton on why he lost.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  15. #10080
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,817
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Oh I know. We just have to prepared for him to burn everything down when he loses. He'll have more excuses than Hilary Clinton on why he lost.
    What do you mean by "we'll"? Your a Canadian "making 6 figures in Canada". What do you care?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •