Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 674 of 706 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674675676684 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 10589
    It's almost like picking a woman just because she's a woman might not be enough. Our beloved #girlbosses can also suck just as much as the men.

How Joe Biden’s leading VP contenders stack up in the wake of protests over George Floyd’s death

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/how-...yds-death.html

Klobuchar and Harris should be off the list. Deservingly so. I know nothing about Val Dennings but even if she was a reformer, she is an ex-cop. There would be a lot of bad optics, fair or not, and that's not good. And it's a waste to pick someone for Florida.

Warren is also much less appealing now than maybe she would'be been a year+ ago. Like the article says, she's running to the center. Yawn. (Tangent: my simplest argument about why Bernie was better than Warren was trust. 100% vindicated.)

This can't be the best there is...yikes.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    See.
    Deluded: believing something that is not true.

My statement:

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She also won the voters in the Democratic primary. By every single metric.
    Which part of that is not true? What metric did she lose the 2016 Democratic primary? Not even going by the "we judge the race based on one and only one metric" criteria. She won the popular vote, she won the total state/territory count, she won the regular delegate (ignoring the superdelegates). Which criteria am I wrong about?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's almost like picking a woman just because she's a woman might not be enough. Our beloved #girlbosses can also suck just as much as the men.

How Joe Biden’s leading VP contenders stack up in the wake of protests over George Floyd’s death

Klobuchar and Harris should be off the list. Deservingly so. I know nothing about Val Dennings but even if she was a reformer, she is an ex-cop. There would be a lot of bad optics, fair or not, and that's not good. And it's a waste to pick someone for Florida.

Warren is also much less appealing now than maybe she would'be been a year+ ago. Like the article says, she's running to the center. Yawn. (Tangent: my simplest argument about why Bernie was better than Warren was trust. 100% vindicated.)

I hope he picks Klobuchar. Would be a major lol

My statement:

Which part of that is not true? What metric did she lose the 2016 Democratic primary? Not even going by the "we judge the race based on one and only one metric" criteria. She won the popular vote, she won the total state/territory count, she won the regular delegate (ignoring the superdelegates). Which criteria am I wrong about?
    Let it go. It’s water off a duck’s arse.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Why declare his VP had to be a woman so early without an actual plan? Biden/Biden handlers hamstrung themselves with that declaration.

My statement:

Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why declare his VP had to be a woman so early without an actual plan? Biden/Biden handlers hamstrung themselves with that declaration.
    Because they learn diddly poo from 2016. Solely relying on identity politics doesn't win you elections

this could go in the protesting thread, but it's more about Joe Biden.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Weird how there is so much less talk about how Trump is some political genius now. Glad that **** ended.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Weird how there is so much less talk about how Trump is some political genius now. Glad that **** ended.
    what political genius ever referred to the Donald as a political genius?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what political genius ever referred to the Donald as a political genius?
    People have always talked about him as though he is teflon and playing 4D chess.
    _____

Who said that?

People have always talked about him as though he is teflon and playing 4D chess.
    Not that I've seen. Even his "acolytes" don't seem to think he can't make mistakes fairly regularly. I asked a Texas church women's group who were Trump supporters and even they admitted Trump was an *******. I believe the quote I got was "not 99% *******, more like 95%" to which one of the other women said "maybe 90%".

I don't think anyone reasonable who are not trying to sell something are calling him a political genius.

He does seem to be very good at manipulating people to keep talking about him though.

My statement:

And Kim Jong Un won 100% of the votes by every metric.

You aren’t getting it. No one is contesting the outcome of the votes, were contesting how she got those outcomes.