Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 673 of 721 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 10813
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What do you mean by "we'll"? Your a Canadian "making 6 figures in Canada". What do you care?
    Sorry I know you're upset your country is burning down and some of us live in more prosperous countries where we work hard and don't make excuses but the rest of the world has to be ready for when Trump further collapses your country when he loses.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    She was still far more electable than Trump, the system is joke broke lol.
    There are several books on how the Dems screwed themselves over on that one, unfortunately they didn't read them and seem to be repeating a similar playbook this time with Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Biden was the primary voter's choice. Just going by the silly thing as the vote count.
    You were similarly deluded in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sorry I know you're upset your country is burning down and some of us live in more prosperous countries where we work hard and don't make excuses but the rest of the world has to be ready for when Trump further collapses your country when he loses.
    No. I'm definitely not upset about that at all. Actually, not upset at anything. Just laughing at how you don't get the same Canadian treatment that FNK does while being equally divisive. While laughing at your comments degrading the US while pumping up Canada as a prosperous country while calling the US a third world country. Lol. That's some pretty brazen stuff.

As a Canadian, why do you care? Or are we only allowed to ask that question of FNK?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I see no way that Trump willingly steps down.
    Of course not, the question is what the plan is, and how long will it last before he's ousted anyhow.

No. I'm definitely not upset about that at all. Actually, not upset at anything. Just laughing at how you don't get the same Canadian treatment that FNK does while being equally divisive. While laughing at your comments degrading the US while pumping up Canada as a prosperous country while calling the US a third world country. Lol. That's some pretty brazen stuff.

As a Canadian, why do you care? Or are we only allowed to ask that question of FNK?
    Ahh....poor FNK. Glad that you absolutely never stand up for him and his perpetual stream of nonsense.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....poor FNK. Glad that you absolutely never stand up for him and his perpetual stream of nonsense.
    I don't stand up for him. Just asking about the double standard. Stat just like FNK is Canadian. Stat just like fnk makes some rather crazy posts. Why is no one going after stat about making crazy posts about America as being an Canadian while FNK gets that questioned daily.

Just trying to figure this out. I do have a synopsis though. Fnk is pushing right crap but stat is pushing left crap. Something could be there.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You were similarly deluded in 2016.
    She also won the voters in the Democratic primary. By every single metric.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't stand up for him. Just asking about the double standard. Stat just like FNK is Canadian. Stat just like fnk makes some rather crazy posts. Why is no one going after stat about making crazy posts about America as being an Canadian while FNK gets that questioned daily.

Just trying to figure this out. I do have a synopsis though. Fnk is pushing right crap but stat is pushing left crap. Something could be there.
    Ask them both anything beyond a surface level question about canadian politics and you will get your answer.

Yeah, you totally got it figured out (and totally don't stand up for him). The discrepancy has absolutely nothing to do with stat being a fairly reasonable person and FNK being....oh so special.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Fair enough……but let's take another look.

Who is more likely to be a beneficial citizen to the US. A qualified person and a good hiring prospect.

Someone from Haiti of someone from France
    Someone from Somalia or someone from South Africa
    Someone from Yemen or someone from Italy
    and on and on.

I'd be willing to come up with some kind of qualification exam for immigration, some way to test an immigrant's health status, skill set, economic prospects etc. and go by the results of that test and let in the most qualified.

Would you accept that???
    **** it, bring back eugenics amirite?!?

Also, you should advocate for more light skinned people so you don’t have to worry about hiding your monkey.

Oh I know. We just have to prepared for him to burn everything down when he loses. He'll have more excuses than Hilary Clinton on why he lost.
    this I find comical. as if if Trump loses, then he wont accept the results and there will be chaos and what, marching in the streets. so you mean exactly what happened from the left when Trump won in 2016.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

At this point why would Trump even want to run again? The country is falling apart. Don't run, let Biden eat it, he'll be a one term president either way, tweet from the sidelines and then run again in 2024 and say it was Biden's fault nothing changed. Easy recipe to get his second term lol.
    who is in control of these cities and states that are allowing this anarchy. it's not President Trump.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She also won the voters in the Democratic primary. By every single metric.
    See.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    **** it, bring back eugenics amirite?!?

Also, you should advocate for more light skinned people so you don’t have to worry about hiding your monkey.
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/20373a2...e-396a1044d572