Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 642 of 705 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10572
  1. #9616
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I know you all desperately need Biden to not be joking but he chuckled when he said it. He was obviously trying to be funny and it backfired. But keep lying your pants off, it's what you do best.
    no chuckle.


    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #9617
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,283
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no chuckle.


    Dude he literally chuckled. Are you for effing real? You're unbelievable. Was clearly in jest and anyone with a brain can see that. Also the vast majority of people who are outraged or pretending to be outraged about this are white. The flak you get on here is 100% deserved.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 05-22-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  3. #9618
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,800
    The outrage from trumps fans about the idiocy of that comment is ****ing hilarious.


    Both of these guys ****ing suck but that’s politics in murica.

  4. #9619
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The outrage from trumps fans about the idiocy of that comment is ****ing hilarious.


    Both of these guys ****ing suck but that’s politics in murica.
    Special is the only person outraged. Ignore him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #9620
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,800
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Special is the only person outraged. Ignore him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On here yes, but I seen some lot of trump fans triggered on twitter.

  6. #9621
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I thought the last election had the two worst candidates ever ... I was wrong.
    Feel like I am in a bad version of "Sophia's Choice"... again.

  7. #9622
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    On here yes, but I seen some lot of trump fans triggered on twitter.
    To be fair they're always triggered
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  8. #9623
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Special is the only person outraged. Ignore him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I might not be outrage but I don't see this encouraging black voter, at least the youth vote, to get out and vote. I would think that Biden supporters would want a guy who inspires people to vote for him not suppress his vote. Trump will do that well enough without Biden helping him.

  9. #9624
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,449
    Unfortunately he’s running against this guy.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...old-girl-video

  10. #9625
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Dude he literally chuckled. Are you for effing real? You're unbelievable. Was clearly in jest and anyone with a brain can see that. Also the vast majority of people who are outraged or pretending to be outraged about this are white. The flak you get on here is 100% deserved.
    As is the flack you get.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #9626
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I know you all desperately need Biden to not be joking but he chuckled when he said it. He was obviously trying to be funny and it backfired. But keep lying your pants off, it's what you do best.
    I didn't see the chuckle over his aggressive posturing while he was saying it and it seems that the podcaster took it seriously. If he hadn't had a series of verbal gaffes, rude replies toward tough questioners, lying about his past achievement I would give him a past.

  12. #9627
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,800
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I might not be outrage but I don't see this encouraging black voter, at least the youth vote, to get out and vote. I would think that Biden supporters would want a guy who inspires people to vote for him not suppress his vote. Trump will do that well enough without Biden helping him.
    I seen that clip and wondered was he joking, but even if he was what a ****ing turd man, don’t say **** like that and think is ok even in jest.

  13. #9628
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,449
    Damn, I am siding with special.

  14. #9629
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,800
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I didn't see the chuckle over his aggressive posturing while he was saying it and it seems that the podcaster took it seriously. If he hadn't had a series of verbal gaffes, rude replies toward tough questioners, lying about his past achievement I would give him a past.
    Charlamane is ****ing tool, but yeah he took it serious from what I took.

  15. #9630
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I seen that clip and wondered was he joking, but even if he was what a ****ing turd man, don’t say **** like that and think is ok even in jest.
    At the least it shows he isn't aware of the podcast's audience. Young black voters who don't like him to begin with. I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •